Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:35:46 PM

don't you think people will ask how much 1 EAC is worth? and when they find out how little it is they will bin it?

we can top with 100 eac each but im afraid we dont have so much funds!

anyway we're giving them an idea, a tip for free, even 1,000 doesn't worth too much now right?

it's a novelty for many folks!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
0rganic

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:36:16 PM

1.go to http://earthaddress.org/

2.click generate paper wallets

3.print the wallets

4.load each generated paper wallet with 1 eac

5.share them for free on the street, in bars, etc. or even post them on the walls! Wink

post pictures and proof!

Printing  paper wallets are a good thing but if you have 1 EAC what do they do with it.

Think about this a moment they must have a use of purchase or future use,

Any thoughts?
1Kb

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:36:25 PM

don't you think people will ask how much 1 EAC is worth? and when they find out how little it is they will bin it?

That is exactly why I think it should allow the people to donate the value of the paper wallet to 1 of the charity causes already supported by this coin.
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:36:54 PM

1 EAC is way to low, I think 25 is a nice number that won't break the bank but still give them something that seems like it has some value.
virtualdn
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:37:45 PM

1 EAC is way to low, I think 25 is a nice number that won't break the bank but still give them something that seems like it has some value.

agree but where to take the funding from...

1 BTC = 1 BTC
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:37:48 PM

yes it's not an easy one I know - the more EAC in each wallet the less people to distribute it to..

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
holzer

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:38:17 PM

That is exactly why I think it should allow the people to donate the value of the paper wallet to 1 of the charity causes already supported by this coin.

This is a nice idea too, I like it! It would get them to the website to make the donation and expose them to earthcoin more.
virtualdn
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:39:53 PM

guys we're introducing them to this cryptocoin world. most people have no idea what it is!

it doesn't matter the coin number we give, it's a novelty thing to share, many will become interested and search more about it

1 BTC = 1 BTC
skywave

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:41:02 PM

maybe use http://earthcointalk.org/forums/ for this - e.g. inform people they can sign up there for free and start earning more coins?

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
skywave

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:42:44 PM

or even sign up here as well to get more info - but then we all have to behave Smiley

ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:44:13 PM

"@earthcoin, like I said before I am going away , I have spent the better part of the last hour copying and saving forum posts, especially the one where you say you would hunt me down and kill/destroy me if you had more time.  I understand now that you and your people will not let anyone bash your coin, everyone must agree or they need to be destroyed . I wonder what it will look like someday, if earthcoin becomes huge, and you the famous creator, when I pull out your gem of a post threatening to end my life because I poked fun and responded to all the vitriol directed against me? So have any other dev's posted that they will seek out and destroy a poster because he bashes the coin? I know of none. If you are on the internet, expect to have people who do not like your product.  I do not think posting anymore in earthcoin thread is worth me being murdered by the earthcoin dev. Ihave been accused of being a troll and NEVER have I ever threatened any kind of violence aghainst anyone. The dev instructs everyone to report me??? Well don't you think saying you will hunt down and kill someone is worse that making fum of the coin? I do. Bye murderous earthcoin dev."

Mr. Atlantis:

Why are you still here crying? He didn't say anything about killing, or even physically harming you. Read his post again. Destroy is a word very open for interpretation. Destroy your character? Your ability to troll? Your ego? In fact, it is apparent to me that the EarthCoin Dev was not 'physically' threatening you, but speaking as to using the internet, information from your IP address, logins, etc., to eliminate your ability to spread your filth and vile words like the pestilence you seem to want to be.

I personally have nothing against you, I just think you are upset about something that you are not speaking plainly about. Most likely you are underwater on EarthCoin and just bitter. It is ok. Go do some Yoga, read your bible, smoke a J, whatever makes you 'normal' and gets your brain out of this vicious little feedback loop you created yourself.

I tell you what, if you go onto another forum, and start trolling there for EarthCoin, I will personally send you 50 EAC per post to whatever address you prefer. There, you now have a sponsor, please go support EarthCoin on another thread such as QRK or DogeCoin, that would make me happy. If you do a good job I will even raise your pay per post to 100 EAC.

See, I am a fair guy, and I love EarthCoin. And I think you will love EarthCoin too once you have enough of them and you see that your hard work is actually increasing the share price.

My offer is on the table, let me know what forum you will be speaking to about the wonders of EAC first and I will start counting your posts. They will need to be sincere, logical, and compelling, as well as more than a few meager sentences, to meet my 50 EAC payout threshold.

Thanks and have a nice day.

ATXSILVER  

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
Silvano

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:44:24 PM

A few pages back, someone suggested of printing out paper wallets and giving them out to people.

Maybe we should think about that. We could put 1 EAC on each paper wallet, some explanatory text about this cryptocurrency and how to buy it (link to earthcoin forum). We could do a global earthcoin introduction day - everybody who is interested prints and donates for example 100 earthcoin paper wallets and distributes them in their home country. We approach people, explain them about cryptocurrencies and especially earhtcoin. Maybe take even email addresses from the people and act like the local spokesperson for earthcoin. Then people can get back to us for questions, and then they later on might bring in more people.

If we see this is successful (with feedback through email addresses), we repeat.

And/or we could write in local forums, facebook, etc. and set up earthcoin introduction nights where we meet with people, explain about earth coin and give out paper wallets...

+1 for this too.

@earthcoin, like I said before I am going away , I have spent the better part of the last hour copying and saving forum posts, especially the one where you say you would hunt me down and kill/destroy me if you had more time.  I understand now that you and your people will not let anyone bash your coin, everyone must agree or they need to be destroyed . I wonder what it will look like someday, if earthcoin becomes huge, and you the famous creator, when I pull out your gem of a post threatening to end my life because I poked fun and responded to all the vitriol directed against me? So have any other dev's posted that they will seek out and destroy a poster because he bashes the coin? I know of none. If you are on the internet, expect to have people who do not like your product.  I do not think posting anymore in earthcoin thread is worth me being murdered by the earthcoin dev. Ihave been accused of being a troll and NEVER have I ever threatened any kind of violence aghainst anyone. The dev instructs everyone to report me??? Well don't you think saying you will hunt down and kill someone is worse that making fum of the coin? I do. Bye murderous earthcoin dev.

uahuahuahuahuahuahuahuah
thst's known as "reductio ad hitlerum"

we are going to the deep ridicoulous.

please folks, stop this bullshits.
we are not doing a good figure.

tnx

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
holzer

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:49:41 PM

It's simple stop quoting him and stop replying to his damn posts. This is what he wants. Just ignore him completely as if he doesn't exist.
lucoia

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:50:27 PM

guys we're introducing them to this cryptocoin world. most people have no idea what it is!

it doesn't matter the coin number we give, it's a novelty thing to share, many will become interested and search more about it

I want to stress a lot about the importance to have the platforms and socials already ready and populated before you do something like that.

People want trust and ease of use, as of today if we do something like that, 99% of those flyers and EACs will be lost, and the brand will lose credibility on the eyes of others, more then gain.

What people will do as soon as they got the flyers:

A lot will just trash it to the bin, but let's talk about all of them that really  go home interested to know more, they do that:

Google, look for trust (top socials engagments, facebook, twitter etc.)
If they are ok with it as a lot of people like EAC and talk about it on "officials" channels, they will look for the easiest way to use it.

If they don't meet those criteria they will immediately forget about EAC and you lose the only one shot you have with them, and if they will ear about EAC again, even if in better shape that would be more reluctant to know about it.
holzer

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:53:16 PM

I want to stress a lot about the importance to have the platforms and socials already ready and populated before you do something like that.

People want trust and ease of use, as of today if we do something like that, 99% of those flyers and EACs will be lost, and the brand will lose credibility on the eyes of others, more then gain.

A lot will just trash it to the bin, but let's talk about all of them that really  go home interested to know more, they do that:

If they are ok with it as a lot of people like EAC and talk about it on "officials" channels, they will look for the easiest way to use it.

If they don't meet those criteria they will immediately forget about EAC and you lose the only one shot you have with them, and if they will ear about EAC again, even if in better shape that would be more reluctant to know about it.

I like the idea posted earlier about using it as a donation. Hand out paper wallets with directions on how they can donate their eac by pointing them to them the foundation page at earthcoin. There they get all the information they need about earthcoin, donating is easy and they can feel good about giving to a good cause.
virtualdn
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:55:23 PM

A lot will just trash it to the bin, but let's talk about all of them that really  go home interested to know more, they do that:

I like the idea posted earlier about using it as a donation. Hand out paper wallets with directions on how they can donate their eac by pointing them to them the foundation page at earthcoin. There they get all the information they need about earthcoin, donating is easy and they can feel good about giving to a good cause.

any publicity is good publicity

1 BTC = 1 BTC
0rganic

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:58:01 PM

A lot will just trash it to the bin, but let's talk about all of them that really  go home interested to know more, they do that:

I agree with you, so please spread the word that you want an EAC wallet

listed on a TV Channel next to Bitcoin and Litecoin,  only one person from this thread

has responded, please respond to Link for details
  http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-the-peoples-voice-tv-david-icke/
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:58:03 PM

"@earthcoin, like I said before I am going away , I have spent the better part of the last hour copying and saving forum posts, especially the one where you say you would hunt me down and kill/destroy me if you had more time.  I understand now that you and your people will not let anyone bash your coin, everyone must agree or they need to be destroyed . I wonder what it will look like someday, if earthcoin becomes huge, and you the famous creator, when I pull out your gem of a post threatening to end my life because I poked fun and responded to all the vitriol directed against me? So have any other dev's posted that they will seek out and destroy a poster because he bashes the coin? I know of none. If you are on the internet, expect to have people who do not like your product.  I do not think posting anymore in earthcoin thread is worth me being murdered by the earthcoin dev. Ihave been accused of being a troll and NEVER have I ever threatened any kind of violence aghainst anyone. The dev instructs everyone to report me??? Well don't you think saying you will hunt down and kill someone is worse that making fum of the coin? I do. Bye murderous earthcoin dev."

Mr. Atlantis:

Why are you still here crying? He didn't say anything about killing, or even physically harming you. Read his post again. Destroy is a word very open for interpretation. Destroy your character? Your ability to troll? Your ego? In fact, it is apparent to me that the EarthCoin Dev was not 'physically' threatening you, but speaking as to using the internet, information from your IP address, logins, etc., to eliminate your ability to spread your filth and vile words like the pestilence you seem to want to be.

I personally have nothing against you, I just think you are upset about something that you are not speaking plainly about. Most likely you are underwater on EarthCoin and just bitter. It is ok. Go do some Yoga, read your bible, smoke a J, whatever makes you 'normal' and gets your brain out of this vicious little feedback loop you created yourself.

I tell you what, if you go onto another forum, and start trolling there for EarthCoin, I will personally send you 50 EAC per post to whatever address you prefer. There, you now have a sponsor, please go support EarthCoin on another thread such as QRK or DogeCoin, that would make me happy. If you do a good job I will even raise your pay per post to 100 EAC.

See, I am a fair guy, and I love EarthCoin. And I think you will love EarthCoin too once you have enough of them and you see that your hard work is actually increasing the share price.

My offer is on the table, let me know what forum you will be speaking to about the wonders of EAC first and I will start counting your posts. They will need to be sincere, logical, and compelling, as well as more than a few meager sentences, to meet my 50 EAC payout threshold.

Thanks and have a nice day.

ATXSILVER  

Soory, can't help it, so if I tell you I hunted down a coyote and destroyed it, what does that mean to you? That I gave  food? If you say you are going to hunt down and destroy a world leader, how will security handle you? "HUNT DOWN AND DESTROY" IS NOT A P[OSITIVE THING TO HAVE HAPPEN TO YOU. GDAMN YOU PEOPLE ARE HYPOCRITICAL, OK, WE WILL SEE SOMEDAY OK? WE WILL SEE WHAT OTHERS THINK OK? MOTHEREFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Silvano

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:58:37 PM

i not agree to much paper wallet idea.

i think more than 90% of peoples contated by paper wallet, will throw it in the garbage.

result? only some EAC destroyed and no longer usable.

i think a simple leaflet is better solution than paperwallet.
we need to explain what is a crypto currency, and after explain what is EAC.
if you giveaway lot, you undervalue EAC at peoples eyes.

that's my opinion, obv

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
skywave

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:02:28 PM

i think a simple leaflet is better solution than paperwallet.
we need to explain what is a crypto currency, and after explain what is EAC.
That is why I think it would be a good idea to direct people to this site http://earthcointalk.org/forums/
Hope you all know that just by signing up there you earn EAC?
And then they can get more info there..

Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: