Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
skorms

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:45:41 PM

So... Tongue Do you guys think earthcoin will be worth around 100-120 satoshi tomorrow?
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:46:13 PM

Roll Eyes

Send me some potatoes to Europe...

I wish I could... but I can't... cost, customs, and quarantine... but join the Mining for Food project... we need help... someone to set-up and hold the public wallet and etc... get involved and I am sure we can find a way to do business.

EAC circulation is like dropping a pebble in a pond... it starts small and slow... but eventually the ripples cover the whole pond.. we have to take every opportunity that presents to help start the circulation of EAC... however small... it will grow... a journey of 1000 miles starts with the first step... if you never take that first step... you are never going to get any closer to your destination.
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:50:17 PM

I AM ANGRY... I AM GOING TO THROW A TANTRUM... GRRRRR!!!!

What whinging, whining pack of losers who populate this thread... all you do is fuss and fret about how the price is going down... complain because EAC is not worth mining... complaining about the 'dumb, noob dumpers'.... fume about how the 2x and 5x reward days are going to make the price do down... curse the greedy miners... what a pack of idiots and losers!!!(I just replaced AltantisPlatform as the thread troll)

Now before you start attacking me... 24Kilo aka Lynn from Moonacres Farm... visit this pool - http://eac.minebig.com - check pool stats and you will find a miner by the same ID as #1 or #2 in hash-rate... I hold more EAC than anyone I know here... I sell more EAC each day than most of you have ever owned... I am the #2 donor at EarthCoinTalk.org... I am offering to sell fruit and veg for EAC... oh... I have been mining EAC since block #370... so before you even think about calling me out as a troll or traitor... you better be able to stump a pretty impressive EAC resume or you are just full of the stuff that I use to fertilize the veggie patch.

Why am I so angry... because of this... Mining For Food... Trafficlearn aka James set up the pool, started a group over at EarthCoinTalk, is organising the soup kitchens in Sydney, I have posted photos and information... and not one single one of you bitching losers has responded or gotten involved... it won't even cost you an EAC... in fact... with the hash-rate I have been throwing at the pool and my level of donation... I am buying my own crates of veggies... all you want to do is moan about price and how greedy miners are using Cryptsy to conspire to drive the price of EAC down... what a pack of oxygen wasters.

EAC is never going to be worth a dime if it has no real world use... yes, speculators and traders are important... but if EAC never can used to buy anything except more BTC... it is only going to be a race to the bottom... simple economics... which it seems to be beyond the grasp of most of you.

Start creating EAC circulation... ATXsilver posted this...

Post edited for brevity -

I have an eBay store specializing in Gold, Silver & Jewelry. I sell everything from Diamond Rings to Silver Coins. If anyone has any interest in purchasing items from my store, I WILL ACCEPT EARTHCOINS in Lieu of Fiat payment.

I am doing Morgan & Peace Silver dollars right now for 20,000 EAC per.

eBay store: stores.ebay.com/ATXSilver & stores.eBay.com/ATXWholesale

I have already PM'ed ATXsilver with intent to use every EAC that I get from the Mining For Food project to buy silver dollars from ATXsilver... this is the first step on creating a flow of EAC for goods and services. The only reason BTC is worth anything is because it can be used to buy real world goods and services... for everyone here with short memories... I remember not so long ago before BTC became an accepted currency to buy books, food, and fuel... it was worth only $13USD or even less.

I have worn Danner boots since 1985... I need a new pair in the next month or so... they are not available in Australia... I would be happy to pay someone in EAC for a pair of boots...

I get EAC from selling veggies... I give you or someone that EAC to buy and ship a pair of boots to me... you then use that EAC to buy silver dollars from ATXsilver... now we have 3 steps of circulation... this is what we must do to make EAC worth anything in the real world.

So to all the whinging, whining, complaining oxygen wasters on this thread... forget about the price for a week or two... start developing circulation channels... and then you will be pleasantly surprised by the price of EAC when you log-in onto Cryptsy the next time.

So turn the computer off... go out in the real world and do something you can exchange for EAC... make some chocolates, bake some cookies, knit a jumper, braid a rag rug, roast some coffee beans, empty that closet and offer some of your junk for sale for EAC(one man's junk is another man's treasure), make some jewelry... whatever you can do... you will feel better for just not staring at the Crypsty chart all day and actually be doing something helpful for the EAC community... instead of being an oxygen-wasting parasite on the world in general.

Oh... and not only can you lot do nothing but complain, but apparently you have no grasp of mathematics... at the current price of EAC on Cryptsy of .00000115BTC and the 7 day difficulty average... I am set to make an equivalent of $20,000USD per annum after paying my expenses and writing down my equipment... not bad for a project that takes only a few minutes of my time... in fact... less time than it took to write this post.

So while all of you of digging yourselves into a hole of despair and helplessness, bitching and moaning about how the EAC world is coming to an end... I am filling my pocket with EAC and making a handsome profit!!!

Losers!!!!

I dont know whats happening there but I wrote in here that I like your idea and if i would ever mine again, I would set it on that pool. btw I already donated 3500 EAC to the Jaguar Rescue Center and work parallel to university every day at new things for EAC. Please dont judge all people in the same way because that takes my motivation.
If i had the money i would come down to sydney and help phil on my own, but i cant.

I am also a little bit disappointed because we dont have the great community like everyone say's.... just 90% daytrading dickheads not seeing the big picture behind this niche...

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
vaelrock

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:50:57 PM

just remember that last 2x payout with the increase in hash power it ended up making the difficulty shoot up so high that you barely made anymore then before.

yes, if you are miner mining EAC, then x2 does not matter much, because as soon as it becomes profitable, multipools hop in

x2,x5 is more to remind other miners of EAC occasionally

BUT...

EAC is so low on $/MHs that even x2 will hardly attract multipools

x5 maaaybe

OK lets recap

x2: my guess is that tomorrow you wont see big spike in network, so those mining it will get moar EAC. Price won't be affected.
x5: ( 3 days from now), multipools will hop in occasionally so price will take a hit.

The fact that the diff will increase does only change the number of EAC you will earn as a single miner, but there will be 2x more total EAC mined on a x2 day, and 5x more total on a x5 day.
So there will be more EAC dumped, that's for sure.
24Kilo

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:56:43 PM

I dont know whats happening there but I wrote in here that I like your idea and if i would ever mine again, I would set it on that pool. btw I already donated 3500 EAC to the Jaguar Rescue Center and work parallel to university every day at new things for EAC. Please dont judge all people in the same way because that takes my motivation.
If i had the money i would come down to sydney and help phil on my own, but i cant.

I am also a little bit disappointed because we dont have the great community like everyone say's.... just 90% daytrading dickheads not seeing the big picture behind this niche...

Steve,

Apologies for tarring everyone with same brush... sent you a PM... would be great to have you on-board the Mining for Food project... we don't need miners... we already have plenty of donated coin... we need people to help admin... a few minutes a week to keep the project transparent.

Thanks,

24Kilo

Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:59:08 PM

well said farmer joe, this is just a typical cycle of a crypto, it reminds me of quarks among others, big players will eat up a huge chunk of these coins and eventually the price will skyrocket and all the people that sold will come back to bitch out the currency to try FUD another price drop so they can get back in at a decent price.  I swear, with the pages in this thread, this has alot of long term interest, its just that things will go down the route of quarks or worldcoin, namecoin, peercoin and all the others including bitcoin, people who hold large volumes win overall, but they are the ones that have hundreds if not thousands of btc and can afford to sit on 50 btc invested in a near worthless coin. When the coin rises in value it will be these people who control it, setting 100 btc sell walls that will never be breached unless they move them. This is what i really hate about cryptos, all the good ones follow the same route.
skorms

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:01:07 PM

What whinging, whining pack of losers who populate this thread... all you do is fuss and fret about how the price is going down... complain because EAC is not worth mining... complaining about the 'dumb, noob dumpers'.... fume about how the 2x and 5x reward days are going to make the price do down... curse the greedy miners... what a pack of idiots and losers!!!(I just replaced AltantisPlatform as the thread troll)

Now before you start attacking me... 24Kilo aka Lynn from Moonacres Farm... visit this pool - http://eac.minebig.com - check pool stats and you will find a miner by the same ID as #1 or #2 in hash-rate... I hold more EAC than anyone I know here... I sell more EAC each day than most of you have ever owned... I am the #2 donor at EarthCoinTalk.org... I am offering to sell fruit and veg for EAC... oh... I have been mining EAC since block #370... so before you even think about calling me out as a troll or traitor... you better be able to stump a pretty impressive EAC resume or you are just full of the stuff that I use to fertilize the veggie patch.

Why am I so angry... because of this... Mining For Food... Trafficlearn aka James set up the pool, started a group over at EarthCoinTalk, is organising the soup kitchens in Sydney, I have posted photos and information... and not one single one of you bitching losers has responded or gotten involved... it won't even cost you an EAC... in fact... with the hash-rate I have been throwing at the pool and my level of donation... I am buying my own crates of veggies... all you want to do is moan about price and how greedy miners are using Cryptsy to conspire to drive the price of EAC down... what a pack of oxygen wasters.

EAC is never going to be worth a dime if it has no real world use... yes, speculators and traders are important... but if EAC never can used to buy anything except more BTC... it is only going to be a race to the bottom... simple economics... which it seems to be beyond the grasp of most of you.

Start creating EAC circulation... ATXsilver posted this...

Post edited for brevity -

I have an eBay store specializing in Gold, Silver & Jewelry. I sell everything from Diamond Rings to Silver Coins. If anyone has any interest in purchasing items from my store, I WILL ACCEPT EARTHCOINS in Lieu of Fiat payment.

I am doing Morgan & Peace Silver dollars right now for 20,000 EAC per.

eBay store: stores.ebay.com/ATXSilver & stores.eBay.com/ATXWholesale

I have already PM'ed ATXsilver with intent to use every EAC that I get from the Mining For Food project to buy silver dollars from ATXsilver... this is the first step on creating a flow of EAC for goods and services. The only reason BTC is worth anything is because it can be used to buy real world goods and services... for everyone here with short memories... I remember not so long ago before BTC became an accepted currency to buy books, food, and fuel... it was worth only $13USD or even less.

I have worn Danner boots since 1985... I need a new pair in the next month or so... they are not available in Australia... I would be happy to pay someone in EAC for a pair of boots...

I get EAC from selling veggies... I give you or someone that EAC to buy and ship a pair of boots to me... you then use that EAC to buy silver dollars from ATXsilver... now we have 3 steps of circulation... this is what we must do to make EAC worth anything in the real world.

So to all the whinging, whining, complaining oxygen wasters on this thread... forget about the price for a week or two... start developing circulation channels... and then you will be pleasantly surprised by the price of EAC when you log-in onto Cryptsy the next time.

So turn the computer off... go out in the real world and do something you can exchange for EAC... make some chocolates, bake some cookies, knit a jumper, braid a rag rug, roast some coffee beans, empty that closet and offer some of your junk for sale for EAC(one man's junk is another man's treasure), make some jewelry... whatever you can do... you will feel better for just not staring at the Crypsty chart all day and actually be doing something helpful for the EAC community... instead of being an oxygen-wasting parasite on the world in general.

Oh... and not only can you lot do nothing but complain, but apparently you have no grasp of mathematics... at the current price of EAC on Cryptsy of .00000115BTC and the 7 day difficulty average... I am set to make an equivalent of $20,000USD per annum after paying my expenses and writing down my equipment... not bad for a project that takes only a few minutes of my time... in fact... less time than it took to write this post.

So while all of you of digging yourselves into a hole of despair and helplessness, bitching and moaning about how the EAC world is coming to an end... I am filling my pocket with EAC and making a handsome profit!!!

Losers!!!!

I am sorry that I am interested in speculating how much EAC will cost. This community is filled with people that have different interests. Can you please not call the daytraders, investors, and people who put their money in this coin dickheads. I admit that I don't contribute a lot to this coin but I am still part of this. As a long-term investor in this coin I like to talk about the price and speculate how much it will be on the x2 and x5 payout days. I'm sorry I don't contribute a lot but I still want this coin to succeed.
holzer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:07:52 PM

Can someone tell me what block the 2x payout starts? This information should be on the earthcoin website.
NyanCat

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:11:30 PM

Can someone tell me what block the 2x payout starts? This information should be on the earthcoin website.

http://poolerino.com/eaccountdown/
Nanolucas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:11:39 PM

It's in the first post:

Check here for CountDown Calendar to next x2 and x5 Bonus Payout Days (just estimates):
http://eac.coinpoint.org

Here is a more precise block countdown:

Use the second one
holzer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:13:44 PM

Thanks, I used the other one posted but it was wrong.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:18:08 PM

#2    38880    40319    1924    January 17, 2014, 10:13 pm (UTC)    3363    January 18, 2014, 10:12 pm (UTC)
CoinGirl

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:23:01 PM

Anyone know real, physical shop on Earth that accept EAC?
24Kilo

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:30:01 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 11:45:23 PM by 24Kilo

I am sorry that I am interested in speculating how much EAC will cost. This community is filled with people that have different interests. Can you please not call the daytraders, investors, and people who put their money in this coin dickheads. I admit that I don't contribute a lot to this coin but I am still part of this. As a long-term investor in this coin I like to talk about the price and speculate how much it will be on the x2 and x5 payout days. I'm sorry I don't contribute a lot but I still want this coin to succeed.

skorms,

First... I am involved with EAC to make a profit... make no mistakes... I am not mining, holding, trading, selling, and merchandising EAC just for love or the betterment of the planet... yes... I am wanting the world to be a better place and I enjoy what I do... but without a profit, I am better off to go fishing and give my veggies to the neighbours.

Everyone is important to the long-term success of EAC... but without developing the flow and circulation of EAC... we will all loose out eventually. The higher the flows and circulation of EAC for real world goods and services, the more money to be made by speculators, traders, miners, investors... everyone.

You say you cannot contribute a lot, but simply getting involved in the Mining for Food project as an admin or support role... even without spending a single EAC, you are contributing to the success of EAC by starting the circulation of EAC.

I do not give away my EAC for nothing... yes... I am generous person and have donated to most of the charities and projects funded by EAC... but I work far too hard for my EAC to just throw it away... that is why I am so insistent that I am looking to trade my EAC for something of value other than BTC or Fiat money... anyone here who can offer a product or service that represents good value for EAC will get my business... I want my EAC to start circulating and flowing.

The Mining for Food project is going to start circulation... I am hoping to make twice weekly deliveries to soup kitchens with produce which will mean that twice weekly I will place an order for silver dollars with ATXsilver... hopefully he will then find someone or somewhere to spend that EAC twice weekly and so the circulation starts...

Just trying to get the ball rolling...
24Kilo

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:43:32 PM

I do not have a retail shop-front... but to anyone in the Sydney, Australia basin... I sell my produce at the EQ Village Market at Fox Studios/Moore Park each Wednesday and Saturday from about 08:00 to 12:00 and I will happily accept EAC for payment. You would need to contact me prior to coming, that can be by E-mail or SMS, to make sure I am personally there. We can sort out prepayment or I will sell the veggies on credit(you make payment when you get back home or to the office)... there is plenty of wireless... so if you bring a laptop... you can make the payment at the time of purchase... whatever... I will make it as easy as possible for you.

Not quite a real, physical shop, but a real, physical location where you can buy real, physical goods for EAC.

ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:45:05 PM

@24Kilo - I think you hit on something here that most are not understanding. For EAC to be of any value in the future there needs to be a way where it can be converted into other 'REAL WORLD GOODS' besides BTC. Such as Silver Bullion, Coins, Jewelry, Veggies, Services Etc.

That is why I am offering this service to be the first person I KNOW to offer a physical precious metal in exchange for EarthCoins. I am also not asking for outrageous premiums like local sellers or other speculators/con artists. I will sell for the 'market rate' and let you pay in EAC, if you are mining or have a huge hoard this is a way to diversify your assets all the while increasing the value of EARTHCOIN over the long-term by taking part in creating an 'eco-system' where EAC will begin to be used for real world goods and tangibles.

Think about what BTC did when news broke that Overstock.com announced they were accepting them in lieu of fiat (BTC Soared up 20%)?

Encouraging other outlets besides just dumping on cryptsy for BTC will increase the strength and real world usage of this viable currency.

So quit whining about the price, and buy my silver. Lol. I want more Earthcoin at these prices, if you are scared, buy silver, it is also a great long-term investment.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:45:42 PM

I do not have a retail shop-front... but to anyone in the Sydney, Australia basin... I sell my produce at the EQ Village Market at Fox Studios/Moore Park each Wednesday and Saturday from about 08:00 to 12:00 and I will happily accept EAC for payment. You would need to contact me prior to coming, that can be by E-mail or SMS, to make sure I am personally there. We can sort out prepayment or I will sell the veggies on credit(you make payment when you get back home or to the office)... there is plenty of wireless... so if you bring a laptop... you can make the payment at the time of purchase... whatever... I will make it as easy as possible for you.

Not quite a real, physical shop, but a real, physical location where you can buy real, physical goods for EAC.

i like what your doing. you have a pm. I'm sry... I think that "coming down to sydney" was inapprehensible... sry

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:46:29 PM

Silver Coins/ Dollars, Jewelry, Gold, Diamonds, Gemstones for EAC.

Stores.ebay.com/ATXSilver

Stores.ebay.com/ATXWholesale

Silver Dollars @ $25 in current EAC 'spot' prices

PM me with offers.

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:48:06 PM

Silver Coins/ Dollars, Jewelry, Gold, Diamonds, Gemstones for EAC.

Stores.ebay.com/ATXSilver

Stores.ebay.com/ATXWholesale

Silver Dollars @ $25 in current EAC 'spot' prices

PM me with offers.

+1, when we get our merchants page going, you mind if we include this?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:48:33 PM

i like what your doing. you have a pm. I'm sry... I think that "coming down to sydney" was inapprehensible... sry

YES COME TO "AUSTIN CASH 4 GOLD" - 8617 BURNET ROAD IN AUSTIN TEXAS - I AM THE STORE MANAGER I WILL SELL YOU ANY ITEM IN THE SHOP IN EXCHANGE FOR EARTHCOIN!!!!!! 512-614-4763 Open 10-6 M-F & 10-5 on Saturday!

Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: