Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
fenixlz

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:02:39 PM

Why there was no any 2x payouts for miners?
skywave

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:08:41 PM

http://eac.cryptocalc.io/
look below the calculator

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:11:14 PM

Here is what I found about the premine. Hope this helps you bluedude  Tongue

Thanks for that, I appreciate it.
This is exactly the kind of information I am after and thanks for helping me to find it.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 07:19:59 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/17/earthcoin-block-reward-doubling-soon

It's happening soon, don't miss it!
alz

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:21:14 PM

Here is what I found about the premine. Hope this helps you bluedude  Tongue

Thanks for that, I appreciate it.
This is exactly the kind of information I am after and thanks for helping me to find it.

That info was posted a while back, You make a good point though its practically impossible to find amongst the rest of this thread.

That Premine info should really be added @ post #1.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 07:30:59 PM

We are going to be upgrading the site and will have a full FAQ section that does indeed address a lot of the questions that keep popping up.

It's our fault for not having this yet we apologize however it's coming.

* Our PR outreach is coming back today for final review/approval, I will guesstimate that the drip of PR is going to start tomorrow and last until Monday/Tuesday. You will learn a lot about the team and our vision/deep thoughts about this world and if all goes well this PR should turn some heads and call on for more interviews/press so we're excited.

* The merchant stuff is going well and our main Dev is now looking at ways to improve the wallet, both visually and re functionality (we have some cool ideas Smiley), wish I could speak for the app dev's but I can't they are close. Could have been released twice by now but we keep finding ways to improve it so it makes sense to hold off until it's done right - we may well have both apps launch pretty close together as these guys are kinda building in tandem.

* More PR - Now that we have some great merchants, and a new system being put into place to improve it some more, and coinpayments products/stores, we would welcome more PR and or anyone that wants to help with outreach please let us know who/how you can help get PR out. We're willing to do more interviews, and in the near we might actually be doing a video or two while we ramble about our project in first person < no promises re when or how but this is our thinking once PR starts and we're called upon by press/publications.

* Back later with more news.

* HAPPY FRIDAY AND DOUBLE REWARDS DAY~!

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:34:47 PM

Cool article !
Thanks for the heads up !

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:49:36 PM

We are going to be upgrading the site and will have a full FAQ section that does indeed address a lot of the questions that keep popping up.

* Our PR outreach is coming back today for final review/approval, I will guesstimate that the drip of PR is going to start tomorrow and last until Monday/Tuesday. You will learn a lot about the team and our vision/deep thoughts about this world and if all goes well this PR should turn some heads and call on for more interviews/press so we're excited.

* The merchant stuff is going well and our main Dev is now looking at ways to improve the wallet, both visually and re functionality (we have some cool ideas Smiley), wish I could speak for the app dev's but I can't they are close. Could have been released twice by now but we keep finding ways to improve it so it makes sense to hold off until it's done right - we may well have both apps launch pretty close together as these guys are kinda building in tandem.

* More PR - Now that we have some great merchants, and a new system being put into place to improve it some more, and coinpayments products/stores, we would welcome more PR and or anyone that wants to help with outreach please let us know who/how you can help get PR out. We're willing to do more interviews, and in the near we might actually be doing a video or two while we ramble about our project in first person < no promises re when or how but this is our thinking once PR starts and we're called upon by press/publications.

Hi, I just wrote a post regarding the wallet wiki on http://earthcointalk.org/. I hope I am not crossing your efforts:) (I did not edit the wiki but replied in the form thread)
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:06:04 PM

Hi, I just wrote a post regarding the wallet wiki on http://earthcointalk.org/. I hope I am not crossing your efforts:) (I did not edit the wiki but replied in the form thread)

I appreciate your participation in any capacity even if it's overlapped. Thanks for getting involved I just skimmed your posts and I enjoy having more people like you with big wide ideas on the team so +1 keep going. **Feel free to populate the wiki - you're well versed.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:35:57 PM

Thanks for the private responses to my offer of accepting EAC as payment for food at my restaurant. I like the coin and it's message. Who really cares what the day traders or negative people say about it? Some folks are here to create a community around it with real world transactions. If it gets dumped or the value is down, good, I'll buy more. I know a lot of entrepreneurs in the Boston area and I'm sure I can get some merchants to accept this coin. That's what'll increase the value, using it, not hoarding it to make a few satoshis, but to each his own. By the way I'm open for business tonight at 6:30pm and I'll accept EAC for awesome food, people love my cooking, so if you got some EAC on Cryptsy, when you come in and order, I'll give you my public trade key and we can work out a deal. I'll figure out how to do an EAC wallet later, but for now that'll get 'er done(transaction). We also have a great Blues Band tonight, live music all weekend too. Pete's Grille 540 South St. Quincy, MA 02169 EAC accepted for food only, alcohol is separate vendor. I have no website but there's a page on facebook, and we're reviewed on Yelp. Check it ou. Peace & thanks again. Cool
Hellionator

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 08:40:32 PM

Thanks for communicating these updates.  I'm a long term holder of Earthcoin and have no plans of selling anytime soon.  I look forward to purchasing real world goods with it one day!

→→MPOS POOLS ON SUPERFAST SECURE SERVERS!←←
meelvanchris

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:41:55 PM

I appreciate your participation in any capacity even if it's overlapped. Thanks for getting involved I just skimmed your posts and I enjoy having more people like you with big wide ideas on the team so +1 keep going. **Feel free to populate the wiki - you're well versed.

Just wanted to say thank you for still being active and standing behind your coin, knew it when came out it was a good one, and i do still believe it now.
Good work, good effort, nice visuals on website and wallet, nice payout system and nice activeness. Keep it up!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:59:06 PM

I really like the data work on the pre-mine. I for one know the reality but your numbers do not hurt the cause or transparency of the coin, which I do not believe it was meant to anyway, but what it suggests is that all of this content and participation and creation of value has been created with very minimal USD. Can you imagine when EAC is a penny and another 50 million coins are spent, what that spend will actually get accomplish?

This community is simply incredible, totally unexpected and I am bowled over with the long term visions that are similar to ours.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 09:00:10 PM

I'm brand new just got an empty wallet I think I missed the giveaway if anyone can help out a poor Earth coin newbie I would appreciate it Sad
eaww6jAra3ky27SQ5NaGVg6PKRFZuHLceV

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:05:22 PM

EAC been holding up nicely regardless of ppl dumping their coins prior to X2. Love this coin, something about it I just enjoy. Its the peoples coin Cheesy

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀