Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
Ait

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:49:28 PM

Hi everybody.
I go away for 5 days on vacation and come back to 2 thousand new posts on this thread...Amazing!
Nice to see that EAC is still running strong!

Welcome back - hope you read every single one  Tongue

PS IRC comp in case you hadn't spotted it

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
lucoia

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:53:38 PM

Earthcoin pins have been delayed slightly and will be shipping out Tuesday Jan. 21st.

Thanks for your patience.

http://bitcoinpins.com

Added the news on FB.
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 08:18:19 PM

EarthCoin is already ranked 7th among ALL pairs trading on Cryptsy.

IMO this is a great sign for a currency that is not even a month old yet! 7th, and ahead of the likes of PeerCoin & PrimeCoin!

Can't wait til we are #1.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:54:13 PM

Hi everybody.
I go away for 5 days on vacation and come back to 2 thousand new posts on this thread...Amazing!
Nice to see that EAC is still running strong!

I would table that opinion until you read them.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:09:03 PM

Earthcoin pins have been delayed slightly and will be shipping out Tuesday Jan. 21st.

They just look GREAT!
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:50:44 PM

Having a lot of trouble using earthcointalk.org today. Hopefully because too many people are trying to log on?
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:55:41 PM

Having a lot of trouble using earthcointalk.org today. Hopefully because too many people are trying to log on?

What kind of problems? I have been on it a good part of the day and seems to be working fine. Let me know and I'll look into it.

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
play93

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:59:44 PM

I just can´t believe that earthcoin went down this much in the past week or so.
Even though I still have faith in this coin and will buy some extra since it is this low.
But does anyone have a good explenation why earthcoin dropped that much
skorms

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:11:06 PM

Even though I still have faith in this coin and will buy some extra since it is this low.
2X payout and 5x payout soon. We already suspected that it will drop. The price will rise back by next week.
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:31:48 PM

2X payout and 5x payout soon. We already suspected that it will drop. The price will rise back by next week.

Remember that this coin is not even a month old yet. From my review of previous crypto-currencys that have been listed longer almost all of them took a significant initial dive relatively soon into their creation. Many times this coincided with them being listed on cryptsy, for whatever reason, miners autoselling, etc.

Here's whats going to happen. EAC may languish around here right around .000001 - 0.000002 for a few days up to a few weeks. As the word spreads and the world starts to realize how dedicated the community is around EarthCoin, and how the marketing and talent behind the scenes is continuing to add value through intelligent initiatives, some big investors will start to take interest. Once someone with 'deep pockets' decides they want several million shares while it is at such low levels, we will see a very fast price jump to possibly up to a penny. Many of the short-term speculators, day-traders, chicken-little panickers, etc, will see this, and start beating themselves up over being so short-sighted, and be sick at their stomachs to see that they sold at the bottom and would have been up 5-10x their original investment if they had stayed the course.

This will start the 'chasing' of Earthcoin and will likely drive it up even higher, maybe to $0.10/EAC. I have been an equity trader & investor for some time, and it very simply human nature to sell low and buy high. Everyone will want to buy when great news is hitting, and when EAC is breaking all time highs. And when it is low when it is now, people panic, cry, wring their hands, and curse EAC for the lack of instant gratification.

As a very wise man from Omaha once said, 'You want to buy when their is blood in the streets'. When no one else is super bullish, and when there is little good news, but with some foresight and patience you can see the ingredients for a long-term success story.

Can the price go down from here? Yes, Yes it can. And it May. But I recommend keeping 'dry powder' on hand and looking to scale in over time to get a good 'average' cost on your EAC. I can't help but think we are near the lows of this crypto, and that while we may get another 'washout' /capitulation type event to finally shake out all the weak hands, there is CERTAINLY much more upside to be had in EarthCoin than downside.

IE if it goes to 0, you lose 100% of your investment, currently $0.001 per EAC. However if it goes up to just a penny in the next year (VERY LIKELY IMO), then you are looking at gains of 1000% returns. This is called an 'asymmetrical' bet, where the Reward FAR outweighs the risk. This is essentially what 'venture capital' is all about.

So take a step back, relax, formulate a buying 'plan', and do your best to block out all emotion regarding money and your investment in EAC. Try to see the 'forest for the trees', and the long-term benefits of this crypto-currency.

Besides being in the Gold/Silver business, my background is in Finance and I even worked at a Hedgefund as a day-trader at one point. So I do enjoy investing, speculating, trading etc. The best part of what is happening now is that EarthCoins are being consolidated in the hands of the strong, the long-term investors, and the intelligent people who can think long term. This is a natural part of the cycle of trading where the panicky 'weak' investors fire-sale their Coins to the powerful, savvy investors. The investors who refuse to sell their shares until they are above $0.01.

So slowly but surely, the supply on the sell side will dry up, as this consolidation occurs. The bids will start to come in more frequently and in larger $ amounts, both as good news is propagated throughout the world about EarthCoin and as a rising price not only attracts new investors, but the old who sold at the bottom and are now back to 'buy high', and chase the gains they missed out on by panicking.

I cannot wait until I look at my EAC wallet and see 1 million shares. That is my first goal. After that 10 million is my second. I will be a top 100 holder of this currency and am doing my best to further the cause of what EarthCoin stands for. I am even speaking with some of my friends still in the equity arena about launching a 'crypto-currency' hedgefund, considered 'alternative investments', and if I succeed and my initial funding lines up right, you can guess which Currency we will be investing in BIG-TIME. :-)

Hope that makes sense. Best of luck to all involved in this community. There are some brilliant people working behind the scenes that are about LONG-TERM VALUE CREATION. In the tradition of all the investing greats, specifically Warren Buffet. I indeed hope that EAC goes lower, but I honestly think we will.

GO EARTHCOIN!

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
Mordillo

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:33:26 PM

My guess for those rewards days was:

X2 reward results in: 0.00000108

X5 reward results in: 0.00000045

I hope that i'm wrong in guessing.
laura@@

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:43:22 PM

My guess for those rewards days was:

X2 reward results in: 0.00000108

X5 reward results in: 0.00000045

I hope that i'm wrong in guessing.
+1

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
AtlasONo

Activity: 551

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:12:10 PM

EAC IRC Giveaway #1 has now finished. The following users got lucky!

Ballz Amount: 1000.00000000
Earthfull Amount: 1000.00000000
jcpbs Amount: 1000.00000000
networthsigns Amount: 1000.00000000
ret Amount: 1000.00000000
Coolcash______ Amount: 1000.00000000
Yeha Amount: 1000.00000000
danympp81 Amount: 1000.00000000
ColPooteh Amount: 1000.00000000
mymenace Amount: 1000.00000000

You can check the transaction here: http://earthchain.info/tx/f045e795e1500f90dc1154bfc55f74344dc96110c9674b11decf76c8ce2cac87

join us at #Earthcoin on Freenode to get a heads up on future promotions

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#earthcoin

or

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#earthcoin

Mordillo

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:16:35 PM

Remember that this coin is not even a month old yet. From my review of previous crypto-currencys that have been listed longer almost all of them took a significant initial dive relatively soon into their creation. Many times this coincided with them being listed on cryptsy, for whatever reason, miners autoselling, etc.

Here's whats going to happen. EAC may languish around here right around .000001 - 0.000002 for a few days up to a few weeks. As the word spreads and the world starts to realize how dedicated the community is around EarthCoin, and how the marketing and talent behind the scenes is continuing to add value through intelligent initiatives, some big investors will start to take interest. Once someone with 'deep pockets' decides they want several million shares while it is at such low levels, we will see a very fast price jump to possibly up to a penny. Many of the short-term speculators, day-traders, chicken-little panickers, etc, will see this, and start beating themselves up over being so short-sighted, and be sick at their stomachs to see that they sold at the bottom and would have been up 5-10x their original investment if they had stayed the course.

This will start the 'chasing' of Earthcoin and will likely drive it up even higher, maybe to $0.10/EAC. I have been an equity trader & investor for some time, and it very simply human nature to sell low and buy high. Everyone will want to buy when great news is hitting, and when EAC is breaking all time highs. And when it is low when it is now, people panic, cry, wring their hands, and curse EAC for the lack of instant gratification.

As a very wise man from Omaha once said, 'You want to buy when their is blood in the streets'. When no one else is super bullish, and when there is little good news, but with some foresight and patience you can see the ingredients for a long-term success story.

Can the price go down from here? Yes, Yes it can. And it May. But I recommend keeping 'dry powder' on hand and looking to scale in over time to get a good 'average' cost on your EAC. I can't help but think we are near the lows of this crypto, and that while we may get another 'washout' /capitulation type event to finally shake out all the weak hands, there is CERTAINLY much more upside to be had in EarthCoin than downside.

IE if it goes to 0, you lose 100% of your investment, currently $0.001 per EAC. However if it goes up to just a penny in the next year (VERY LIKELY IMO), then you are looking at gains of 1000% returns. This is called an 'asymmetrical' bet, where the Reward FAR outweighs the risk. This is essentially what 'venture capital' is all about.

So take a step back, relax, formulate a buying 'plan', and do your best to block out all emotion regarding money and your investment in EAC. Try to see the 'forest for the trees', and the long-term benefits of this crypto-currency.

Besides being in the Gold/Silver business, my background is in Finance and I even worked at a Hedgefund as a day-trader at one point. So I do enjoy investing, speculating, trading etc. The best part of what is happening now is that EarthCoins are being consolidated in the hands of the strong, the long-term investors, and the intelligent people who can think long term. This is a natural part of the cycle of trading where the panicky 'weak' investors fire-sale their Coins to the powerful, savvy investors. The investors who refuse to sell their shares until they are above $0.01.

So slowly but surely, the supply on the sell side will dry up, as this consolidation occurs. The bids will start to come in more frequently and in larger $ amounts, both as good news is propagated throughout the world about EarthCoin and as a rising price not only attracts new investors, but the old who sold at the bottom and are now back to 'buy high', and chase the gains they missed out on by panicking.

I cannot wait until I look at my EAC wallet and see 1 million shares. That is my first goal. After that 10 million is my second. I will be a top 100 holder of this currency and am doing my best to further the cause of what EarthCoin stands for. I am even speaking with some of my friends still in the equity arena about launching a 'crypto-currency' hedgefund, considered 'alternative investments', and if I succeed and my initial funding lines up right, you can guess which Currency we will be investing in BIG-TIME. :-)

Hope that makes sense. Best of luck to all involved in this community. There are some brilliant people working behind the scenes that are about LONG-TERM VALUE CREATION. In the tradition of all the investing greats, specifically Warren Buffet. I indeed hope that EAC goes lower, but I honestly think we will.

GO EARTHCOIN!

Thanks, your thread gives me motivation to stay strong and hold my EACs. Well written.
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:19:53 PM

The explanation is quite simple.  Coins created per day are about 17 million. At a price of 117 Satoshi's, with BTC being $900, we are creating $17,901 per day of wealth.  If this surplus can not be absorbed by the community through goods, services and speculation the price must continue lower until it reaches equilibrium.

And that is the key.  Equilibrium, the moment in time where the value of goods, services and speculation (buyers) equals the creation of the money supply.  When we reach that inflection point, and believe me we will, the growth of the community will explode and things will begin to happen that you can not possibly imagine.  Where that level is, is anybody's guess but it is directly correlated to the amount of people who believe in EarthCoin.

Do not second guess yourself as to "Why anyone would want to own an EarthCoin - a cryptographic store of value system represented by a cool logo?"

People have accepted much worse!  Like worthless pieces of paper with eagles, dogs, astronauts, ducks, or an all seeing eye on them where they pledged their entire life's existence to them?  What would you think then?

I see 1000's on the Facebook page, when this becomes 50,000 or 100,000 you will be a very happy person. Wink
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:21:01 PM

GO EARTHCOIN!

Very well written, thought out.
I've sent a small donation for articulating that better than I could hope to do.
laura@@

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:21:05 PM

GO EARTHCOIN!

Thanks, your thread gives me motivation to stay strong and hold my EACs. Well written.

The question is if you short EAC , and buy it back on Monday when price drop under 100 . Then U will have more coins which is expected.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Nanolucas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 12:19:38 AM

Quite the motivating post, ATXsilver Smiley

I wonder how many people share your beliefs though, hopefully quite a few!
takako88

Activity: 84

http://xumcoin.info

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 12:39:35 AM

They just look GREAT!

I want to receive it before the Spring Festival.

CoinAmmo

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:43:15 AM

with x5 payout day coming along do you guys not think the price will move further down? I believe in this coin and have mined and keeping 100K of them, not selling for months down the line but I am wondering is the featured payout not going to just lower the price?

MintCoin - MNT - PoW/PoS Hybrid energy Saving! - GO MINT Coins!!!
MNT - MYugcMRrY7uySY9i3LX4kUz1aGJy7FwCuC
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: