Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:35:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:06:47 PM

this coin has been quite a deception...

not enough buyers into it.

Dev team should focus on VISIBILITY... getting people with money (INVESTORS) to BUY some EAC and hold it.

Thats the way to go.... get it out of the hands of BIG MINERS and into the hands of INVESTORS...

Good luck to all of you

I do agree it needs to have some in the hands of investors rather than miners, but investors will only invest if there is something to invest in, which therein points to creating more uses/development for this coin. Such as wallets for different platforms, Gambling Games, companies who accept it as payment, more real world uses, etc. 

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
1Kb

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:13:27 PM

Dev team should focus on VISIBILITY... getting people with money (INVESTORS) to BUY some EAC and hold it.

Thats the way to go.... get it out of the hands of BIG MINERS and into the hands of INVESTORS...

Good luck to all of you

I do agree it needs to have some in the hands of investors rather than miners, but investors will only invest if there is something to invest in, which therein points to creating more uses/development for this coin. Such as wallets for different platforms, Gambling Games, companies who accept it as payment, more real world uses, etc.  

Maybe I don't understand, sometimes my mind is working in different directions. Sorry for that.
The point what I don't understand is what is stopping you to get out there and talk to people. But then again, my mind is kindoff weird about those things.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:23:28 PM

Good luck to all of you

Maybe I don't understand, sometimes my mind is working in different directions. Sorry for that.
The point what I don't understand is what is stopping you to get out there and talk to people. But then again, my mind is kind off weird about those things.

I agree. It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to do small thing to promote EAC.
Some easy things to do:
Invite friends to 'like' the Earthcoin page on Facebook.
Share the forum link to people interested in learning more about cryptos.
Give away a few (doesn't have to be a lot) EAC to someone that is not yet involved with EAC.
Use EAC for any kind of financial transaction that is possible to do with crypto.
Donate to the charities set up for EAC.
Etc.

Anything out there to promote EAC helps.
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 11:28:02 PM

COMMUNITY should focus on VISIBILITY... getting people with money (INVESTORS) to BUY some EAC and hold it.

Good luck to all of you

The point what I don't understand is what is stopping you to get out there and talk to people. But then again, my mind is kind off weird about those things.

I agree. It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to do small thing to promote EAC.
Some easy things to do:
Give away a few (doesn't have to be a lot) EAC to someone that is not yet involved with EAC.
Use EAC for any kind of financial transaction that is possible to do with crypto.
Etc.

fixed and bolded. Dev team is doing this too, but dev team is dev'ing, rest of the team is wearing many hats, you guys have equal power to get others involved while we build infrastructure and more assets on top of trying to invite big money.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 11:34:32 PM

New place on EAC map: Lawyer office in Portugal Smiley

Check www.bitpla.net

I've asked you to PM me with proof about your websites claims and or to remove it if it's fake. There is no metal company, real world coins as far as I'm concerned and this website claim is potentially making things worse for us. If it's fake, remove it immediately, if it's real please have the 'metal company' contact us otherwise this is all a bad look.

The map is cool but disregarded by the rest of the site, fake pageview counter, and fake looking first post. Please address this before you add anything else to the map, especially lawyers.

SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:38:01 PM

Im actually working an a Roadmap. WesandEAC asked me for it and I'm actually creating one with a unique design (I hope thats what you meant @WesandEAC Wink )

Therefor I need your help guys!
I need the dates of all steps EAC and its community made so far. Even the small or tiny steps!

I usually dont choose big letters but this is very important. Smiley

cheers

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
tins

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:39:15 PM

COMMUNITY should focus on VISIBILITY... getting people with money (INVESTORS) to BUY some EAC and hold it.

Good luck to all of you

Some easy things to do:
Etc.

fixed and bolded. Dev team is doing this too, but dev team is dev'ing, rest of the team is wearing many hats, you guys have equal power to get others involved while we build infrastructure and more assets on top of trying to invite big money.

My post was directed to the EAC community, not to the devs.
Y'all do your thing behind the scene and all us that believe EAC has a strong future will promote EAC in whatever way we can.
That list is some of the things that I am currently doing and should be easy for any individual to pick out at least one of those and run with it.
I'll re-post the list to give a little more visibility.

It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to do small thing to promote EAC.
Some easy things to do:
Etc.

earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 11:41:14 PM

^ Cheers, my response was just multiquoting but aimed at all that feel that it's only up to us to make this thing fly. I appreciate your input.

Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:17:05 AM

We are now also listed here: http://www.worldcoinindex.com/

Wink
laura@@

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:35:01 AM

I did some effort to vote for EAC on other exchanges , but normally it  cost a fee to be listed.  

BTC-38 just added UNC . Its obvioius that money talks.  We have a great EAC community maybe a donation need to be organized before too late.  

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:40:49 AM

I did some effort to vote for EAC on other exchanges , but normally it  cost a fee to be listed.  

BTC-38 just added UNC . Its obvioius that money talks.  We have a great EAC community maybe a donation need to be organized before too late.  

Laura@@ - Did you manage to get your stuck order removed from Cryptsy in time?

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
jpharneyllc

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:27:36 AM

It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to do small thing to promote EAC.
Some easy things to do:
Etc.

[/quote]

I am printing, laminating, and loading paper wallets...and handing them out..They look really nice!..
(I would show how they look but I can't figure out how to load an image here)
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:38:44 AM

Im starting EAC poker games with friends...  Wink However im usually winning so they have to give me fiat, EAC doesnt leave my pocket very often.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:41:03 AM

Good luck to all of you

This is actually a great point.  I am a dev.  I am actually powerless to create value when compared to the collective that believe in the coin.  Everyday I leave my home, wherever I spend money, I ask the merchant :

'Do you accept EarthCoin here?" To which the reply 100% of the time is "No, sorry"  But 20% of the time now they ask, "What is EarthCoin?"  And so I tell them.

It takes a few minutes each time it needs to be explained but I do it and hopefully when I ask the same question someday it will be 99% say "No, sorry."

So conversely, I would say to the community and yourself specifically what are you doing to create value?  That is the ultimate question and goal of value creation.  Millions of people doing what I am doing.
SteveoMB

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:47:08 AM

Good luck to all of you

This is actually a great point.  I am a dev.  I am actually powerless to create value when compared to the collective that believe in the coin.  Everyday I leave my home, wherever I spend money, I ask the merchant :

'Do you accept EarthCoin here?" To which the reply 100% of the time is "No, sorry"  But 20% of the time now they ask, "What is EarthCoin?"  And so I tell them.

It takes a few minutes each time it needs to be explained but I do it and hopefully when I ask the same question someday it will be 99% say "No, sorry."

So conversely, I would say to the community and yourself specifically what are you doing to create value?  That is the ultimate question and goal of value creation.  Millions of people doing what I am doing.

WesandEAC, may I post the roadmap here or should I pm you?

dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:50:09 AM

How much are 100 EAC in $?
tins

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:51:39 AM

How much are 100 EAC in $?

$85
meelvanchris

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 01:53:16 AM

I am printing, laminating, and loading paper wallets...and handing them out..They look really nice!..
(I would show how they look but I can't figure out how to load an image here)

Go to image hosting website like :
http://postimg.org/   dont even have to sign up there, just upload... after upload come a lot of codes / links
U want the direct link. copy that too clipboard. And when posting click on little picture (its above the Wink emoticon)
In between the | img|  |/img | u paste the link and :

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:02:19 AM

Really? I have 300.000 EAC. Am I rich now?
SteveoMB

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:02:52 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 02:38:46 AM by SteveoMB

The Roadmap is here:

http://prezi.com/comezovtyqhy/eac-roadmap/

http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-community-goalsheet-work-with-me/

I will update it every day.

Please participate! Whoever owns the rights at earthcointalk, open 2 threads, please! EDIT: I did it Smiley

I dont need EAC, I need ideas and your time.
So If anyone wants to participate, klick on the link, watch the Roadmap-Prezi, and discuss with me and all others our next steps!

cheers.

Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: