Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7753 times)
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

I panic a bit way back a couple of months a go since i got here on this forum. I have my experienced during those crisis where fear, uncertainty, and doubt sink in my mind but gladly i was able to overcame it - thanks goodness to positive articles that i have read on this forum and my self research to bitcoin and through looking its historic graph.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:49:42 PM

I do not need to panic, because i believe in crypto and i am optimistic that even if there is red and downtrend in crypto, uptrend will still come into play. Cryptocurrency to me is interesting..
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

the first time I joined the crypto currency stock market, the fluctuations in the stock market were decreasing prices. I was afraid and panicked in these situations. I think the biggest enemy on the stock exchange is to panic
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:54:30 PM

If your are not new in ICOs and Bounties, you will never panic with such uncertaintiy. It is in fact always exoected that after the listing of a token on the exchanger, its market value will suddenly fall since many investors in the ICO are immediately selling not knowing that after a couple of months, the market of it will increase and bigger profit will be earned
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

I believe the team of an ICO is always concern to protect their investors that is why the bounty payment is always delay, but if payment was sent while the ICO is not yet over this ICO may at phase-2 and the first exchange where the token or coins of this project was listed is not yet official. So no reason for panicking.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

Precisely that is what often happens, where when token bounty has been distributed they will immediately sell it even under the price of ICO. I do not think you need to panic, because that's normal.
People who sell tokens from bounty can also attract many other enthusiasts, because they can buy token prices much cheaper than ICO.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:06:04 PM

I have deleted/erased/removed the word PANIC from my dictionary! It brings nothing good in any situation. It will only make you do stupid things that you'll regret afterwards. When the market crashes, many traders sell off as quick as a blink without even thinking! A desperate move for people who do not fully understand how the system works. I have totally removed this word from my system...and you should also!

RajaCripto

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

I will not panic. I will store my token until the price is more expensive than the ICO price. But it takes a long time, maybe 2 to 3 months
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:29:52 PM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

No I don't practice this kind of attitude panic. For me their is no reason to panic when you are in this kind of investment in cryptos. Because I know already the volatility of the price value of cryptos.. That's why when I see the price value of cryptos starting to drop unconditionally, I am not in hurry to sell my coins I always relax and calm about it.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:32:03 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 04:06:50 PM by lukeclick

there is really nothing to panic about, especially if you trust your coin enough to be patient with it, coins tend to grow over a long period of time, short term activities should therefore not bother you, Instead you should hold on to the coin, infact you can even forget that t existed, if the coin is as good, then its just a matter of time till it gains value, Its the short term activities that cause panic sellingg that leads to dumping hence a loss in valuation of the coin
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Those investors are just want a quick bucks as they will not invest in a long term. Also some ICOs has bigger bonus that they can get profits even if the price is lower than the presale price. We have different strategy in getting profits in this technology in which they think it's good for them.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

This is the first time I heard of such. As far as I know, investors will always and are the first ones who gets the tokens before anyone else, specially not the bounty hunters. Bounty hunters receive the tokens after all investors receive their tokens, and usually it takes weeks some even months to be distributed to the bounty hunters.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

Well, it depends what kind of investors could that be, because experienced investors will definitely decide to hold the token because they already know what they are doing. Such cases can't really avoided and we should accept that fact. There is a feeling of worried so, we should learn to control our feelings in order for us not to lead into a panic selling.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

You shouldn't to panic it is normal that sometimes the ico price is not the same or much higher than when listed in exchangers the reason is you should hodl your tokens because many bounty hunters are possible to dump the tokens when ico distributed the tokens after 6 months surely tokens will increase so better to hodl.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:49:29 PM

Nope, I've given up on ERC20 icos.  There is too much potential for abuse as far as I'm concerned.  As a small time investor I am interested in other opportunities.
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

I am not do panic. Because get use to. I always stay calm. You should the same. do not panic
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:56:57 PM

I don't need to be panic because it brings you for nothing in crypto you need a patience and be calm down anytime because if you always panicking maybe you will lose all your hard work and money.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:58:38 PM

Off course panic is a normal human reflex especially when you suspect something bad about to happen to you.Maybe a news item from the market can cause panic because you suspect that you may lose money so you will definitely panic but you need to control it anyway and master how to control your fears
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

for myself I am quite panicked because they sell it away from ico price of course very disturbing the market price net will go down drastically and it takes quite a lot of time to get back to ico prices.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:03:49 AM

Yeah, there is some problem when bounty hunters try to sell bounty tokens at the start of trading at exchange. However, if ICO project was really good its influence should be minimal (in this case part of hunters will hold bounty tokens)

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: