Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7753 times)
jimlyon

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

I know it's a matter to panic about. But I would suggest you to be patient enough to let the prices rise up high again. Long term investments are always profitable than short term ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

As I have seen mostly tokens are distributed to bounty hunters after some time after ICO took place. Which means as most of them sell tokens there is going to be the dip. Not to mention that people who buy into among the first ones, in pre ICO with a lot of bonuses likely sell vast amount of tokens at the beginning of tokens being on exchanges. This patron repeats it self over and over again. But if project has great time with great idea and if they can deliver, then this dumping is only temporary and it is not something you should be concerned about much.
Investors are even beginning to keep some change from their investment to wait for the listing on exchange to be able to buy more from the bounty hunters who really do not know there is a price tag to it from the ICO and all they do is to just dump at the slightest chance they see.

A good project will really not bring in any panic for an investor as long as everything is fundamentally right, so at the end, some are just doing themselves harm by jeopardizing their future position and seeing the coin they have sold at the dip hitting the moon.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

It is normal to panic because of that condition.
But, never make this panic to make you stressful. Everything under stressful and panic will not be okay. If that happens, be calm first and think or analyze what to do for next. It is no need to be too panic because it will not help you solve the problems. This is the way to analyze and try to make better further ways.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

nope but it's normal if you fell scared because you tend to lose your money somehow but to panic is not a good move when you are trading. Because you end up making not so good decision when you are in this state so i suggest don't do such things in order for you not to lose more. Sometime or maybe all the time the key is to be relax in order for you to think straight ahead and anticipate what is coming, you can do a good TA and other assesment when you are relax remeber that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bizfyn_ru

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

I think that everyone saw when the price falls after ICO. This is a common situation due to the huge number of inexperienced head hunters, as well as investors who bought on pre-ico. Dont panic, just wait)
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

I panic a lot and it has saved me countless number of times. When I discover coins I bought during ico are trading at black market on fork delta i quickly sell at the best price before the coin dumps because other investors like me will likely panic as well. After the coin has dumped to a certain stage, I buy back to get even more tokens at a cheaper price.

lina.potushanskaya.84

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

I'm tired of panicking over these price hikes. I have experienced it so many times, I realized that the profit goes away from me. But I know it's not the end. This beginning.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

i am not but some here much panic and frustrated when market go down they think more about and think must be sold now before its price go more down but they forget its market its routeen when some time value go down its must that its come to top again so dont be panic and patience for peak time its risky.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
bizfyn_ru

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

I agree with the guys above, you do not have to make decisions in this state, this can lead to big losses. Just relax and do your work further!
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

I think the tokens for bonuses are quite small compared to the total number of tokens issued. Therefore, the cheap tokens of the bounty hunters will not affect the price of the token.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

I never panic. We must always look forward and never think of the past. I don't sell after bounty tokens arrive me. I always wait to doing some research  Smiley

1000 years

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

so far I do not feel panicked if something like that happens ,, precisely I want to add token that I have to buy tokens that sell cheap.
How about you?

jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

I am fully agreed with @Teraboy. I also have not seen that the distribution of bounty token before the distribution to the investors. Generally it was not supposed to happen. But if you find any this kind of issue, please share in details.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

As an investor, that is pretty alarming. If you are familiar with the airdrops, the tokens get dumps because of massive sell off after receiving the reward. That is why some of those bounties are now setting a month or up to 90 days to release the tokens from an airdrop or bounties to lessen the price dumping. It still depends on an ICO how strong and dedicated their team members are to develop the project. HODL is all about time and patience which is also not a bad idea.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

No, I don't panic at all because I know that the falling of prices of coins in the market is very normal and usual. I don't panic selling because I will surely lose my coins. Instead of panic selling, I hodl until the value increases high so that I would earn big profit.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
panovnu

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

I panicked only once, when there was news that banks in my country will not work with exchanges. Now that matter is in court.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

In my opinion, this is a common situation and most people expect it. Both the investors and the project team know that most bounty hunters are doing this. I personally dislike this approach and prefer to wait.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

You should never go with your emotions in crypto world. There is no need in panic, just relax and hold and you will not regret. just be patient

wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

why should panic ... fair if the price drops when entering the market. there is also a price drop due to the bounty hunter selling their tokens. but I think investors are investing their money for the long term. they do not care how it goes down when the token enters the market.
martinrep

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

I'm not worried about this, as I'm sure that this sphere will grow in the coming years, very large investments will be in the near future, so I'm sure it will be very promising and you can buy crypto currency boldly!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: