Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7753 times)
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

The panic has not yet come, but there is some excitement, since there are a lot of coins on the wallet, but they can not get to the exchange, and this is annoying.
well man, panic is a part of making decisions.ike if you'd going to panic you will make or create many solutions if you're fear is up to happen. and for me it is little exciting if you got panic because probably, others can take the critic thinking and addenaline rush. its up on us if we are goinf to invest an ICOs coins or not

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

If the project involved is a precious one, then i will never panic about bounty tokens because of whales, they come and they grab alot of coins because they know which project will be succesfull, And normally, dumping isnt a big deal, Crypto is made of pump and dump, the interesting part is if the dump is organic or manipulated.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

I try not to panic and try to still hold it ,, because I do not want to lose just because panic seller. for that I always choose ico to invest let me not lose
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

There is no point of panicing and selling the coin at a lower price, I guess. Furthermore, when the market goes low, I do nothing.
Buying and selling should be done at normal times, not at crisis.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

I have not yet any coins stocks, but soon, if giving a chance to have a crypto coins stocks, I will stay a holding strategy for a long term. Because a lots of my friends telling me about the strategy of holding in a long term is a way of earning more profits, and avoid to be one those panic seller.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I do not panic because now the price of altcoin is in the recovery period and so we can get a good profit and why I do not panic because I now hold altcoin and by holding I can wait for altcoin prices back stable

HELLO!!!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

this has nothing to do with panic!
it is about moving faster than others to win the race against time. everyone knows that as soon as an ICO coin is released and people gain the ability to trade it they will dump it as soon as possible. there has never been an exception to this that i know of, people always dump as the coin is released.
knowing this people don't want to lose the chance to get the best price. so they act faster and sell before others do.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

yes it happens and you do not want to panic but it's hard to stop yourself.those who stay calm and do not panic and plan their wallet are becoming winners in this long-running business
kalintura

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

I do not panic because I am just invested little while I am learning how to gain profit through crypto.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

The general bounty is issued after ICO. There are few starting transactions before ICO. Unless the project is fraudulent. So ICO still has to verify the authenticity of the project by itself.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

After a few months in crypto you'll learn that everything is so volatile that going into panic mode is completely useless. Coin values can go down more than 50% in a day but can also increase double that amount in a single day as well. The best thing is to just hodl until you are satisfied with your profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

Uhh it's definitely a bad move by the dev to unlock the token while the ico isn't finished yet. It's still okay to distribute it while most investor will be angry but to unlock the token is a really bad move, if the market condition is bad and a lot of people want to save their money, get ready for cheaper token on exchange and they won't collect more money as people buy it at exchange if they want the token.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Vandewaerde

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

Yes, I have seen this happen a number of times and it is quite frustrating.
I typically hold for a longer time, however, so it doesn't really worry me that much.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

If the exchange rate has decreased, certainly the panic will appear for the traders so with this problem the trader must be able to hold the emotions to continue to earn a satisfactory income during do various bounty programs.

Btcwashu

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

Uhh it's definitely a bad move by the dev to unlock the token while the ico isn't finished yet. It's still okay to distribute it while most investor will be angry but to unlock the token is a really bad move, if the market condition is bad and a lot of people want to save their money, get ready for cheaper token on exchange and they won't collect more money as people buy it at exchange if they want the token.

Actually it is normal that the value of each token are low when it has unlock at the market. Panic selling is the bad strategy as a investor bbecause if you sell your token in a low price your losing your opportunity to gain more profit in your investment. It is better to hold your token and wait the best price in the long run.
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

Everyone is in a hurry to get rid of unreliable tokens. And this turns out most of the ICO. Therefore, it is worth selling them immediately, despite the price. Every second is to profit
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

No, it's not a panic but just if you do not sell it right away, the price of the tokens will just fall even more and you can not earn anything, save for a long period of time.
rxplcgna

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

Yes, when I see this, it's the first to be very angry, but we can't change anything. That's why a lot of projects have been dumped after they start to distribute their tokens. I am now very cautious about the ICO project.
lovly

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

Of course I will panic and disappointed. Because it is not what I expected. Maybe I will feel a little angry and do not want to invest anymore. But, in my opinion, it was a bad experience and I hope it will not happen again.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

I do not think that's a problem.
because the principle of investment is waiting and holding.
the number of tokens of investors is much more than the bounty hunter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: