Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7756 times)
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:33:39 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I'm never panic for what happened right now but I will never denied the fact that my holdings is totally down right now.
Main ML

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:47:31 AM

I have more experience about cryptocurrency and I have know about price of bitcoin or altcoin. I have seen bitcoin at very low price never make I panic with bitcoin price. This way to make all of us to sell bitcoin on low price because we afraid about bitcoin will be very low on price, but we have know is just way to make bitcoin dump and take by some people to buy bitcoin at low price. Bitcoin will be back at high price.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

I don't believe to panic solves any problem. I try as much as possible to avoid panic. So it best to have a clear head in other to make a good and effective decision so panic is not advisable in any situation
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

The more panic, the less chance of getting out of anything without loss. No, I'm not panicking. I just silently watch what's happening and drinking soothing)).
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:04:39 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 01:28:30 AM by bitcoin31

Panic cannot help to us because it can cause more dropping price if they panic too.
Better to relax and enjoy cryptocurrency and get more profit once the token or altcoins recover.
Relaxing can help to cryptocurrency to recover from the lost.
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

I am not panicking at all. I only take out money to live on and the res tof my coins I am waiting for next big bull run if and when it happens to sell off some and then keep growing the rest. I am gong to hold some coins long term like PUNDI X. I got in yesterday and they are doing airdrops of 7.55 a month for PUNDIX hodlers so I got in yesterday and will just grow that bag until I get a million PUNDIX. I will buy all the dips until I hit that target. If PUNDIX ever even hits 10 cents, that will be a nice little bag to hodl.  Grin

I agree to this. For me, I decide base on what is I observer and researched about the crypto that I have. If it have some sign that its value will grow more then I will hold it and if it is the opposite  and will lead to being a loss then I will sell it. I will just sell it after I got or If I got my target value for me. So I usually do not panic about it.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

I have not been in crypto for long but from the litte that i have seen especially last year december, i have no fears at all so why panic because i believe the market is going to bounce back so strong

lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

I will not panic because I think the current decline is a normal phenomenon in the market. We should hold our cryptocurrency at this time or continue to buy some. Wait for the market to pick up.
Yes you have a point but for me, why should I panic if I know that cryptocurrency is still existing and my account is also existing. If you have a stable job aside from joining in this field you will not feel any panic. Remember, we users has also a responsibility to keep crypto existing. The progress is in our hand.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Not all coins are the same as the campaign time, because of the many reasons, when listing is dowrous enough quite a number of requirements and many administrations, which causes the coin to fall on the listing
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

I have not been in crypto for long but from the litte that i have seen especially last year december, i have no fears at all so why panic because i believe the market is going to bounce back so strong
I salute you, indeed we must try not to panic with any problems in the world, especially in the crypto world, because our future is still very long, so we have to condition

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Temlopie

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

Quite putting resources into an ICO venture I am extremely worried about the token cost is lower than ICO price.Now in numerous effective tasks I see this problem.But if coin will be included a major exchnage than unquestionably cost are expanding I trust that.In Etherdelta and Forkdelta each and every coin purchasing/offering so lower cost.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

Why should I panic? No, I never panic and think that it is the bad feature especially for traders. I think that when you start panicking you risk to lose money as all negative emotions prevent from taking the right decisions
DoctorX
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

of course, many of the bounty hunters actually destroy market prices. they don't compare with ICO prices. but in my opinion if he held back a few days of assets they have, they can get bigger profits. the distribution for the bounty campaign should be delayed for 1-2 months so that they do not damage the market price.
Do not you think that this is very strange? How can members of bounty greatly affect the price of the token if the project is good? Why do you think that early investors can not influence the price.
You should understand that the bounty is 2-3% of the total amount of coins. How can they affect the price ?! And if the project is interesting, there will always be investors who will buy even 2-3% of coins with the luck. Do not blame bounty hunters.

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░ █▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░ █▄░░░  HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

As a matter of first importance, never be freeze in confronting all issues and negative issues about crypto. There are such a significant number of awful issues about this.

We as a whole realize that one of the dangers putting resources into ICO is the diminishing cost after the dissemination for the abundance seekers. The immense offering ceaselessly the token may end up one of the components that impact the cost to be dropped.

In any case, be frenzy won't fathom anything. We should be prepared for this circumstance. In the event that we need to put resources into ICO for holding, we ought not be concerned. Also, now numerous ICO engineers have the correct approaches to lessen this stupid by circulating the token for bounties after the speculators.
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

of course, many of the bounty hunters actually destroy market prices. they don't compare with ICO prices. but in my opinion if he held back a few days of assets they have, they can get bigger profits. the distribution for the bounty campaign should be delayed for 1-2 months so that they do not damage the market price.
Do not you think that this is very strange? How can members of bounty greatly affect the price of the token if the project is good? Why do you think that early investors can not influence the price.
You should understand that the bounty is 2-3% of the total amount of coins. How can they affect the price ?! And if the project is interesting, there will always be investors who will buy even 2-3% of coins with the luck. Do not blame bounty hunters.
But I have worked in the crypto market, but sometimes I can still panic during the fall of the coin rate. I continue to look for ways to overcome this problem. But my advice is still you hold and stay focused.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

For me if the price is falling down dont panic just wait for the pump again because if you hold and patience the biggest profit is a holder than the seller.

I did not  understand you. Traders usually have more profit than holders. But for trading needs the time. In this regard, holding is easier. But panic and sell altcoins for a low price really this is not worth doing

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

When I was new to the crypto market I used to panic a lot but I have changed a lot since then because I have seen the rise and the most brutal fall of the market so now I am immune to those panic attacks.
Santoribtc50

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

Everybody  that is investing may say that they are also feeling panic, but what I do if I feel like that is I just take a deep breath, and to find the best moment to invest..
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

Everybody  that is investing may say that they are also feeling panic, but what I do if I feel like that is I just take a deep breath, and to find the best moment to invest..
Yes everytime the market is dumping, im panicking when the value is dropping continuously. Also i feel panic when my invest crypto is not longer increased value, but so far nothings happen. So i recommend to be extra careful of choosing crypto, and if its time to hold it then hold. Wait until the right time when you do holding and be patient all the time because it is the best thing to do especially if the market is dumping.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

Panic selling does nothing but Har to the market. It makes the market price dip and therefore spoiling the show for the real investors who actually put in their hard earned money.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: