Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Eth?  (Read 2814 times)
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

For me Ethereum would be fine long term, if you here MSM well after mentioning Bitcoin, Ethereum is the next project they mentioned and I think the team have enough money with them already to help push the project into a new height. Most people don't know how big ethereum is already
extrimals

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
I think that the sale of Ethereum is now a bad idea. Firstly, the price is not very big now and will definitely grow. Secondly, this is one of the promising coins.
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

ETH is the hope of the future! You must to hold..
it was proved by the statement of Reddit co-founder, Alexis Ohanian, has publicly stated that he thinks that Ethereum will reach the price of 15,000 dollars before the year ends. And Reddit also acts as a consequence. News and blogging sites also added Ethereum as a payment method for the Reddit Gold option and other services available only with PayPal payments since Reddit ignored Bitcoin as a payment option earlier this year.

chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

Ethereum is the best coin of the cryptocurrency and the developer team always has a plan to improve ethereum. It has a specitfic road map which can be seen on the main page.
And as an veteran member, I can say that all experience people in the crypto world love ethereum more than bitcoin

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

Ethereum is the best coin of the cryptocurrency and the developer team always has a plan to improve ethereum. It has a specitfic road map which can be seen on the main page.
And as an veteran member, I can say that all experience people in the crypto world love ethereum more than bitcoin
right now, it's time to hold and not to sell and I strongly agree that ethereum is a coin that is very liked by people, especially ICO investors. a good team will bring Ethereum into a good development.
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

Much will depend on future news. Possible care of Vitaly Butherin to work in Google will hit hard at the price of Ether.
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Ether in the long run will also exceed Bitcoin in capitalization. If bitcoin is gold, Ether is oil
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

Will continue to hold on to ETH, the price should be on the rise, ETH actually is doing well despite the huge market dump recently. Remember, it was at sub-400 back in November. I am taking a wild prediction the price will challenge 2k at some point this year.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

In particular, many recent crippled investors were worried about the recent living hypothesis. I was expecting a decline, so every exit will have a descent. Ethereum was a cryptologist who responded well to this challenging period. I think that you will settle at a better level in the future.

Ethereum is really discussed all the time on the forums devoted to blockchain and crypto. Many people believe that it will become the new market leader.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

ETH is one out of the best cryptocurrencies to HODL. You no need to know much about it, you just need to know that it's the best altcoin and there is only BTC is better than ETH on cryptocurrency market Smiley. Hold ETH until die Smiley)

Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

I have only a good opinion about this great coin, it shows itself well at the moment, it looks good in the cryptocurrency market, and I would like it to continue.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
Ethereum is a very good coin, So you hold it for long time . At the present it is a good price for us to invest in Ethereum.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:48:38 PM

With Ethereum, from my point of view, you should hold because the exchange rate tends to decrease as investors sell to make a profit. Make a living until the ETH rate increases again; you should sell. Co-founder of Reddit predicts that by the end of 2018 ETH will increase to $ 1,500, thinking that this is entirely trustworthy.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

Just hold your Ethereum coins, this summer will be very hot for ETH, a lot of update coming soon, check on coinmarcetcal.com
ETH is a very good counterpart of Bitcoin, though not a substitute. ETH has come a long way and has a long way to go ahead. The ratio of rise in the value of ETH has increased due to the rise in market demand. The market demand depends upon the prices and stability in the prices. The price right now is not very low but there is huge stability in the prices of ETH which is directly proportional to the demand of ETH in the market. ETH is expected to cross 2k dollars according to the predictions made by the King off Investment.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

For me ethereum already reach its future because he surpasses at being stable anf just pump last year.
But even though the price of ethereum drop it is the best that we give ethereum chance to hold it again and wait for it to pymp . Ethereum is one of the best coin.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

I have no doubt about Ethereum..I invest in Ethereum as much as possible and I will continue to do..The future of Ethereum is very promising.
bakery506

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:26:36 AM

The damage to the coinage was too great. All kinds of mainstream currency are falling, hoping to have good news, so that the price of tokens can get better soon.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:28:31 AM

I think that the sale of Ethereum is now a bad idea. Firstly, the price is not very big now and will definitely grow. Secondly, this is one of the promising coins.
I agree with your opinion. rather than having to sell it, it's better to save it first, to wait for the price to rise again. because when the market is down this must also be due to many people who panic selling, and I'm sure they are beginners
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

You don't have to hold ETH all the time keep swinging it and also use it to buy other altcoins as many coins are paired with ETH in multiple exchanges. So you won't lose money so easy in ETH as you can use it to get into ICO's too. ETH has so many use cases so use it wisely and you will do better.
drmaggoo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

I think that ETH will reach 2000 this year. This is a strong project and I see that the development team is constantly improving the coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: