Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be used as world currency?  (Read 984 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:19:28 AM

maybe in the future bitcoin will be the one optional currencies beside the flat money, but i think bitcoin can't makes the flat money gone, i think bitcoin just only be the optional of the flat money, which is it used for the payment with cashless program, and use for payment people or instance across the world with low fee
of course I agree with this. I even feel bitcoin will only be made alternative payment. it might be very good if bitcoin becomes world currency. but, it will make the economic system worse, due to sudden changes in the system. and I'm sure, many governments do not want that.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:27:22 AM

The adoption of cryptocurrencies as a global source of funds has a very long way to go before it can stake a claim to the world's economy.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:27:45 AM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

What are the possibilities and stopovers??

My opinion regarding this matter a lot of people use bitcoin as payment for transaction and other expenses but to replace the FIAT or what we called traditional currency is very impossible its because government cannot control the bitcoin. Maybe in the future bitcoin use is become optional to traditional currencies.

#Support Vanig
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

It doesn't matter whether bitcoin is a currency or not. What matters is what it solves and what it does.

As things stand, the biggest practical use of bitcoin is as a digital gold against the devaluation of the French currency.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:38:20 AM

I think bitcoin is like gold. If the whole world uses the BTC directly in the payment transaction activities, the finance will not have inflation. By the amount of Bitcoin as well as gold is fixed, they are not like paper money, which is "printed" in the way by the government is allowed to decide, issued.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

Bitcoin is a currency type of the future with the current public can the restore FIAT. But the Bitcoin does not print the smart user, and it is it is it be made the main overlay does not accept as a currency type.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:59:14 AM

Unless if bitcoin block chain issues will be resolve in the future then there is possibilities that it can supersede the current fiat currencies. The traffic in the block chain will make the Bitcoin transaction delayed and also it make the service charge to become more expensive but if these will become resolve as like fiat that we can use it instantly then for sure it will replace the fiat currency.
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:12:47 AM

Once banks agree to use Bitcoins it can very much become the world currency.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

Bitcoin has been originally intended to become the official currency of the internet. So in skme way, because internet is global, it was first intended to become a global currency. However, because of certain circumstances it has not been able to fulfill the purpose. Anyways, even now that bitcoin has a huge value and a large amount of users, it is still not able to become a currency. But who knows? Maybe in the next year or decade we see a light gor bitcoin becoming a global currency as it was originally intended to.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:34:52 AM

I don't think it will ever become a world currency there's just a lot of obstacles for it to become one, because right now there are a lot of opposition and blockages for Cryptocurrency use as a world currency, but I don't know what the future will bring to us about this subject.

Demonics

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:38:12 AM

Bitcoin still has a deficiency in price volatility. fluctuating bitcoin prices can be a frightening specter for the owner. I think bitcoin is still not worth it to be the official currency.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:44:33 AM

If bitcoin will become a world currency, that thing would be quite impossible since not all countries are agreeing with the existence and the way that bitcoin works in their countries. And if bitcoin will be used as a world currency, people who are working with bitcoin may not be able to gain profit from it. And think about the underdeveloped countries, they might have a hard time in accessing bitcoin so that'll be a disadvantage for their daily lives, so it is impossible for bitcoin to be a world currency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

I also believe that BTC will world no. one currency. But it should a long run to go. When the price of BTC will stable and the volatility will be less then general people will use it without any hesitation. But I am pretty confident it will be a number one currency of the world.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

This is the best proposal for me, bitcoin to be used as world currency means unity, one currency means an excellent community. I am hoping that this might be happen, this would be a great opportunity for all but they must learn every aspect of it and endorse so that it will be a lot easy to others how to work or use bitcoin. Bitcoin will be our currency and I am very happy if this will happen, but we have a lot to do to make it, so support and educate others about bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
ralfshu

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

The leaders from different countries, especially developed ones will not want this to happen as they become weak due to this. However, it can still be used worldwide for big transactions.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:22:35 AM

Majority of the countries won't accept it and if it gains acceptance too, it will get termed similar to the banking system with assurance for the investors making it centralized. When things get turned to be centralized users won't benefit anymore, all the earnings will be made by the government and the corporates.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:24:25 AM

Bitcoin is already a world currency in which it is a currency itself that can be used for different physical currency such as usd  or euros but ut doesnt mean that it is already a viable currency to use it is volatile and decentralised not an ideal way to use for the economic market.
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:03:41 AM

I agree.  Bitcoin have a great future as currency but i dont think that it will be use as world currency, traditional money is hard to replace.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:11:17 AM

Bitcoin won't be the world currency but the most powerful coin in the world. The value wouldn't stop to increase and decrease if no one can manipulate. There should have some alts that will be the currency in the future. I think there are projects out there that the purpose is to engage to be the world currency in specific uses.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
evermak

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:15:56 AM

I doubt it will ever be used as a common currency all over the world. Countries having stronger currencies will never let that happen.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: