Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be used as world currency?  (Read 986 times)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

bitcoin will indeed continue to be something big and will continue to grow for the future
and bitcoin will not replace traditional money but will complement each other
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
It is true that bitcoin is difficult to replace traditional money but bitcoin complement each other between the same bitisoin tradisoinal money.
if old traditional money users distract the bitcoin then it is likely that bitcoin can replace it but both still complement each other in the end.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:28:19 AM

it is true the possibility of bitcoin to replace the world is difficult. because they are governed by the government. even if being a traditional money for bitcoin, I do not think it will happen. but if investing and defeating gold it can happen

BIRC

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

To some extent we can say Bitcoin is already a world currency now because people all over the world can buy/sell/invest Bitcoin freely.

But if Bitcoin to be used as world currency like USD, I think it is still too early. The progress of decentralization will resist by the power of centralization(government). This is political issue.
mladakar

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:42:31 AM

No doubt, bitcoins has got good potential as a currency as some countries are even planning to launch their own crypto. I doubt that the leaders of different countries will allow bitcoins to be a common currency as this will make them weaker.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

Yes Bitcoin will not be the world's major currency. There are several reasons for that and the limited volatility and number of coins are some of them. This can still be considered as a world currency because it can be used anywhere in a world where people have internet connections and are accepted by many countries. The government will not allow crypto currency because they can not control it. to replace their own national currency unless there is an economic collapse.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:49:09 AM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

What are the possibilities and stopovers??
I too agree with all of your statements that bitcoin is an asset a resource that people could reserve as a saving for future generations , I have read many success stories of many bitcoin millionaires clearly indicating that bitcoin has very great potential to be very great and has reduced poverty to a very great extent and moreover few countries has also legalised bitcoin for transactions purposes and I strongly believe that in future bitcoin will grow as a central currency world wide and even could replace the paper currency in future.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

For me i want bitcoib to be the world currency some of the people in the world know the name bitcoin. But they dont know how it works. Bitcoin can transfer using blockchain and you can send money with low fee and in the safe transaction.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

Bitcoin is a world currency already, its used all over the word by everyone interested in using it, the more people gain interest in it the more it grows, at some point, there will be no stopping BTC
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

I do not agree with this view. Bitcoin or any coin can never be a common currency.
With crypto money we can pay in many places in the future. But it is very difficult to be a common currency.
Bitcoin's value 8k. It's impossible at these prices.
We live in a digitizing world. Crypto money is digital money in the digital world.
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

I also believe bitcoin will replace our current cash money and convert it to the digital currency. Bitcoin is a leading one in this situation. There will be crypto currency era and I believe we no longer use traditional moneys in th near future.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

not any time soon, maybe in twenty years or so
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

it has possibilities to become most favorite and replace traditional money or become world currency. but if we want this to be happend we have to preach people more to come into the crypto community and support it. only then it would be possible.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:36:28 AM

Bitcoin can be used as a world currency because bitcoin is international cryptocurrency and every people in any part of the world can use it by just having internet and also a device but bitcoin cannot be a primary currency because of its limitations and also the other things that we need to consider like fees and also being convenient.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

Bitcoin will lead all other currencies in near future.
jasonhart

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

I think the chances are less of it being replaces with traditional money. But I presume both the centralized and decentralized system will run side by side. Let's see what happens.
Suprex125

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

Although the Vatican leaders have searched for governments and world currencies, I think to replace the traditional money or become a world currency will not happen.
although this happens, it will take a long time and process.
lesya-ya

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

Undoubtedly, Bitcoin important for a certain percentage of the population, but still it has not acquired a mass value. Time will tell whether Bitcoin will become the world currency.
sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

It will be very difficult to replace physical money with btc because in most of the parts of world the digitization is under the way and people are still not able to get access of such advance technology. So i think it will take alot of time and hard work with advancement of technology to get btc as world currency.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

It will be very difficult to replace physical money with btc because in most of the parts of world the digitization is under the way and people are still not able to get access of such advance technology. So i think it will take alot of time and hard work with advancement of technology to get btc as world currency.
Bitcoin can’t currently be used reliably to pay for things, except for maybe dinner in some odd-ball locations, primarily because of its volatility. Even places like Expedia or Amazon which accept Bitcoin must, I’m quite sure, immediately convert the Bitcoin to a currency.
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

What are the possibilities and stopovers??
The fact that the political elit and the leaders of Vatican city is seeking a world government and a currency this can be the biggest stepping stone of bitcoin to be one if the candidates crypto currency and make the chance to replace the old system. The only disadvantage of bitcoin to be not the world crypto in the future is by being a decentralized platform but other than this I see no other reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: