Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be used as world currency?  (Read 984 times)
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

I do think that bitcoin cannot take place the currency of a country and be used effectively as a whole, but I do see the potential that bitcoin in the future being used by the public as currency viable in any country. Bitcoin has the potential because its digital currency and revolutionizing cryptocurrency. Bitcoin in the future can be effectively used as a currency that you don't need to convert and I think that's pretty convenient.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

I believe that bitcoin will be the number one  world favourite currency. Because people of all over the world using online marketing by daily converting digital currency. Bitcoin such kind of digital currency, so Bitcoin one day will use as world currency.
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

Hello. I think Bitcoin will get to take the place of traditional coins, but it will be a long time, like at least 50 years. initially governments will not accept the shift to bitcoin, but if they accept it, this means that the bitcoin has a fixed value without being able to grow or fall.

Phil2018

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

Yes ,I agree to you that it will hard for bitcoin to replace fiat currency.When it initially came into utilization, Bitcoin was touted as another option to the dollar and even gold. In any case. Though people hold strong confidence and belief on Bitcoin.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

I believe that bitcoin will be the number one  world favourite currency. Because people of all over the world using online marketing by daily converting digital currency. Bitcoin such kind of digital currency, so Bitcoin one day will use as world currency.

Yeah. It good ideas. But most of the people don't know how to use the bitcoin. Some country people don't know the system knowledge. So it not easy to accept the world currency. So country will be accept coming future but need to some more time. If suddenly try to change. it affect the country people and country economy growth. So wait and it will be know the people know to learn the bitcoin process and future growth. It time to acct process. But the's not right time to acct. Wait for the some good opportunity for the process.  
But coming future bitcoin will be any time to change. Now bitcoin will be try to use paper currency. So it help to all country people and it reach the all people for the using purposes.  
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

Well, according to me,Bitcoin will soon use as world currency because its popularity is increasing day by day. As people now a days love to buy or sell items online,so bitcoin will play an important role in this.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

If to use bitcoin for payment process around the world is still very difficult so the role of the government is necessary to open up opportunities for digital currencies to experience rapid development in the future.

CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

It's true that, Bitcoin can't replace the regular currency. But it can be best alternative currency beside Dollar and Euro. Bitcoin is already got numerous popularity in many top level countries as their alternative currency.
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

This is just an utopian dream, there will never be a world currency, every country wants to control its economy. UK didn't accepted the Euro, back in 2001! The one thing we can hope for is that bitcoin will be accepted, but forget about a complete replacement, at leat without a huge rebellion and reborn of the global society
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

What are the possibilities and stopovers??

There are still a lot of flaws and problems that bitcoin is still facing right now and I do think it would be still impossible for bitcoin to take over the world currency due to the volatility and the security online. There are still things that bitcoin can be improved but for now, it would be still impossible but right now Bitcoin is a great source of investment and can be a great alternate source of income especially if you are good in trading. There still many great things that bitcoin can do and we can use this advantage to earn more.  Wink
Ocha Bacoh

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

for now it can not, because there are still some countries, whose governments are banning bitcoin
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

The goverment would not make that possible since there are still lots of flaws when it comes to bitcoin. One is the anonymity that it gives. Although it is very useful to some because it enables us to escape from goverments watch along with the taxes but there are some people who use it in a wrong way and use it in illegal things instead. Second is the goverment. Changing into bitcoin as our world currency wouldn't be acceptable since the goverments of each country is independent and has their own decision and persuading them to use bitcoin would almost be impossible.
There are still more flaws that I could write but still I support bitcoin and would like to vote in that case but thinking it would happen is very impossible.
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

Yes, I believe that Bitcoin will soon get government approval all over the world because there are bittacen approval in many advanced countries such as Canada, Sweden.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

MAy be in the future when the price of bitcoins cross $ 50000 USD or $ 1 million dollar then there are chances for the whole to accept bitcoins as a one world currency. The word of bitcoins and block chain technology is spreading far and wide and new investors are getting on to the bitcoin network as people like and accept new invention and technology. Some Governments fear that the bitcoins and block chain technology could change the people's mind and as the Government does not have control over the bitcoin system the Government fear that they will loose their power when people get full freedom of their finances.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

What are the possibilities and stopovers??

if digital currencies such as bitcoins made for the world's currency and accepted for some method of payment of course it will greatly trigger a rise in bitcoin prices that make bitcoin very expensive because of factors of very high demand.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

At the moment I dont see it as the perfect alternative to the likes of VISA that are able to process a thousand transactions in a second

unlike bitcoin that process very few of them in the same time frame, unless the lightning network is integrated with btc..

this could give btc the ability to process more transactions and a chance to be used as a  world currency.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

Well, I don't agree that bitcoin will used as world currency because not entire country has internet, 75% may not know bitcoin yet and 8% still accessing bitcoin. How about the people in the provinces that isolated area no internet and even gadget to use bitcoin? Bitcoin is too young to become as world currency and it's limited supply. We can do transactions with bitcoin but using as a primary currency, I don't agree yet. 
Nodehype

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

i hope so
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

If this speculation is true it will transform the Cryptocurrency world. Recently adoption of blockchain technology has gone viral due to the fact that there is profit in trading
cryboy24

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

The are many possibilities for bitcoin to grow as an influential coin in the future. People are knowing about it and investing on it everyday. They're many investors who feel comfortable to work with Crypto currencies like bitcoin and the popularity of it is reaching the whole world. However, Government can be the main stopover for it because they consider bitcoin as a threat as they have no control over it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: