Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be used as world currency?  (Read 991 times)
winterblues

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

Well bitcoin will never replace fiat but this is not a problem. For new entrants to buy bitcoin, existing holders has to sell. As more people invest in bitcoin more distributed the wealth will be.
Hawley

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

Bitcoin is not the new gold and currently i dont even cosider it a money. at the best bitcoin is currently a store of value and worst a speculative asset.it's future success inevitably depends on the likelihood of people identifying with bitcoin underlying ideals independence from our current financial system. you have probably already heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. is is hyped a lot lately and there is a lot of exubetance in the market as a result you cannot predict if the price will go up or down.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

yes bitcoin is already use as world currency in illegal and legal way. because some countries already declared that bitcoin will be legal in their country but there are also countries like china ban bitcoin as currency.
It doesn't mean that because they banned bitcoin then it is already an illegal currency, bitcoin is a currency and it is not illegal because it is a decentralized cryptocurrency and all of the types of currency are getting used in illegal way but it is not illegal because the government and other people can't prevent that thing to happen.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

By the end of last year, investors and traders viewed Bitcoin as a world currency and safe haven, which has the ability to prevent financial problems and economic instability. Bitcoin also surpassed absolutely all currencies and assets in 2016, which led to an increase in demand for Bitcoin.
mohor

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

Bitcoin will not be global mainstream currency. There are numerous reasons for that and volatility and a restricted number of coins are some of them.
Still, Bitcoin can already be taken into consideration as global forex because it may be used everywhere within the global in which people have a web connection and it's time-honored by many nations everywhere in the international, it has no obstacles, it doesn't fall below the regulation of best one u. S .. I suppose that is sufficient to be taken into consideration as a world forex.
Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

The new stage of centralization and globalization will be a single world currency. With great probability, it will be similar to the bitcoin blockchain, which for many has become a factor in the reliability of crypto currency, has proved beneficial to regulators and authorities.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

What are the possibilities and stopovers??
The bitcoin will be the number one cryptic urgency n the world i guess the bitcoin has a great possibility that it will be because of the technology it has in the system a lot of potencial in bitcoin can be notice the way it work make it more stronger that the other currencu imagening it is use in all over the world the way currency work. bitcoinis really a game changer i guess.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

Well i think it will not  but maybe there could be a digital currency that will unified all currency around the world and there will be no more exchanges needed except for that currency when you will have it. Well it could be good but sometimes we have to look also the possible problems with digital currency. As we all know that it is money and it is very hot for the thieves that easily tempted and will surely look for a way to get your money through internet.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

It must be . Because we need to upgrade the thing that were used to be to prevent us from robberry and other criminal crimes. Because of the technology it has in the system a lot of potencial in bitcoin can be notice the way it work make it more stronger that the other currencu imagening it is use in all over the world the way currency work. bitcoinis really a game changer i guess. Bitcoin virtual currency Although the world does not take place as a currency, but the demand of the world market is not low. So Bitcoin will be the equivalent of the world currency.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

In my experience it is much easier to pay using bitcoin rather than with credit cars or debit cards. The only problem is that bitcoin have a high transaction fees and have a slow confirmation of transaction but if we can launch the lightning network bitcoin will be the perfect tool for creating payments. Though even  bitcoin have a high fees for transactions but  it is still cheaper than the charges in using a credit card.
Jules Rey

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

as mentioned above. goverment wont allowed losing power + bitcoin is still too vulnerable for the use of a world currency. In addition it is really expensive to mine bitcoine and the fees and transaction time are still to high.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

Bitcoin is a modern and sophisticated payment tool, so I totally agree that Bitcoin can be the currency of all countries in the World. this sounds strange and impossible, but I'm sure one day All the countries in the world will eventually use this bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument in their country.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

bitcoin has been accepted in some other countries for payments or transactions, but I do not think the local currency or traditional money will be lost, but I am sure that bitcoin will also be the top spot in the world market, as more people know about the more bitcoin also use it , because bitcoin is also easier for transactions or means of payment than other kridit or katu.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

Crypto currency system is the best way for trading and this crypto currency system developed by bitcoin so investing on bitcoin is very profitable. Nowadays many of the people like to use bitcoin and using bitcoin they can trade frequently so there is no limitation of trading because this crypto currency I mean bitcoin price is also high in the market and also holing 1st position in the market so we should encourage people to invest in bitcoin .
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

Considering the current literacy rate in terms of technology, it is very difficult for everyone to use Bitcoin and hence they will always going to prefer fiat currencies. Bitcoin will gain a place as a major player in the fund transfer industry but it is not going to replace fiat at least in next 50 years. On the other hand, we will see governments adopting blockchain for fiat currencies and will try to optimize the infrastructure of traditional payment systems.
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

Bitcoin can become one of the world’s most usable currency one day because it can be used for global transactions, where there is no limitation of state for transactions, but become a replacement of traditional money will not happen in near future.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

Bitcoin is now a widely used and popular crypto currency. Many investors are coming and investing day by day. It has the capability to replace the traditional money to be the world currency, but the government will not allow this. But few governments are taking the steps to make it their own currency like Sweden. It is the country who has launched the first government owned crypto currency. We hope that soon others will understand it. Though it will take time but we can hope that bitcoin will be able to do that.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:27:23 PM

Yes I agree if bitcoin used as a world currency. Because as of now bitcoin is international currency. It is popular to the world who knows in bitcoin and have a investment
Yeah already bitcoin is famous enough and people are surely agree to invest money in bitcoin, a lot of investees are making investments with bitcoin to secure the future, increasing popularity is a sign bitcoin is going to be the next worldwide legal currency, in future every single country will use bitcoin to purchase goods and to pay bills and schools fesses.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:05:43 AM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

yeah bitcoin could be the world currency in the future. just by looking in the market, bitcoin volume is the biggest.
if bitcoin used by world as a global currency, i wonder how much bitcoin increased if that happened.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:16:03 AM

I'm also sure if one day bitcoin will be the currency used all over the world but it definitely takes a long process and time because the most important thing is the bitcoin is well received and official as the applicable currency

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███