Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:59:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be used as world currency?  (Read 990 times)
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

Been the standard by which all Cryprocurrencies are measured with, then there's a high probability that some day in the nearest future, Bitcoin might be used as an alternative to our fiat currencies.

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

What are the possibilities and stopovers??

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

Yes, the author of the topic is right, in 5-10 years bitcoin has all the chances to become the leading world currency. But on this way there will still be many different manipulative obstacles.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

In far future,I hope cryptocurrency can be usable as world currency, but I have a feeling that goverment will find a way how to control it. What about bitcoin it has a limited amount of coins,so propably each country just will make its own cryptocurrency,but it wont be so independent.
Rustandy

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

I predict if a decade ahead, bitcoin currencies will replace all world currencies. I am sure if bitcoin will eventually overcome all kinds of financial transaction barriers adopted globally so far. Although today, the use of bitcoin is still plagued by volatility or price that is easy to rise and fall, mainly due to banning ads on multiple platforms and refusals in some countries. The ease of transaction and availability of use also poses a major challenge to cryptocurrency or virtual currency. I estimate that after bitcoin becomes a currency that can make transactions simpler, then service providers and products begin to accept it, then eventually this cyptocurrency is likely to become more stable.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

I do agree that bitcoin cannot replace the fiat currency. The government will not allow any currency that they cannot control to replace their own national currency except if there is economic collapse. But if you notice countries are now making their own cryptocurrency such as Sweden, they are the first country that have launched the first ever government owned cryptocurrency. Soon other countries will follow their footsteps and eventually will  be used by people. But even though bitcoin will not replace traditional money but it will be still used worldwide.
I also agree to that opinion, we all know that fiat is the our currency and I think it will still remain our future currency in the future. But I think there is a possibility that bitcoin will become our future currency as long all government allow it and recognized it as currency. Lastly, I think bitcoin will also become our future currency but it will not replace our traditional money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

The possibility in the future bitcoin will be one of the global currencies, but I think bitcoin can not make traditional money lost, traditional money will remain in use in local scope and bitcoin for global transactions.
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

Bitcoin is the world’s first decentralized currency now an accepted form of payment in dozens of countries around the world. As more countries begin to adopt this innovative technology, it’s clear that Bitcoin has the potential to become the new global currency not tied to a specific country or central bank.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

NOT YET.

Bitcoin is not yet ready for this, I honestly think that they need alot of grounding to make, first of all its anonymity, what about anonymity? Crime rates, most of the cases are very much related tl bitcoin, in this case it would be a barrier in making it as a world currency, but I sure do hope that this may be true someday.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

I do not think it could be used as a world currency, because its value fluctuates frequently. I hope it is still a high value currency and is a long-term investment and a great profit for everyone.
Well it could be used as a world currency and it also couldn't be used as currency because bitcoin is not yet implemented legally so we couldn't tell when it would gonna be used as a world currency. But I'm very positive that bitcoin would become or would be used as a world currency maybe not now but I hope it'll be soon.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

This is the expectation of all users, if bitcoin is used globally it will make the bitcoin demand increase significantly and of course this will make the price skyrocket.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

I think bitcoin can't replace fiat currency, maybe after many years, there are possibilities that bitcoin will be the currency of the world if all government accept it as legal.
I believe that bitcoin has great potential to become world currency if government support it, bitcoin is already adopted by many countries because they believe it gives a huge profit.
Joseph cristian

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:11:16 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system, bitcoin is open source (anyone can use it freely and for free).
The system for listing Bitcoin is by crowdsourcing, so many managers all agree on the consensus that Bitcoin is valuable.
while world trade with a majority using USD makes USD very valuable and profits to the United States, at least in the form of influence to other countries. this thing i think is already worth bitcoin used for world currency.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:19:56 AM

I think traditional currency will still remain and it will not be lost but bitcoin will become world widely known and can be accepted in all transactions.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
George Vara

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:20:14 AM

Bitcoin and technology blockchain will be change the world financial currency But Bitcoin no replace world currency. Because the policies will be protected your currency currency of each country.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:44 AM

Bitcoin is the world currency of the future which is sure to happen soon.Bitcoin community must be ready for government regulations and new policy frame work for the cryptocurrency.The world knows what bitcoin is and i don't think they can allow it to overpower fiat.I believe bitcoin will still be generally accepted soon.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

Bitcoin now is popular and reaching the whole world.Many people and investors using bitcoin as payment for transaction and other expenses but to replace the fiat or what we called traditional currency is very impossible its because government cannot control the bitcoin.Maybe in the future bitcoin will become optional to traditional currencies.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:15 AM

Bitcoin is very useful for the crypto world. Because bitcoin is the most popular in the crypto world, and I'm sure bitcoin will be very useful in the future. Nor is it a place of payment or to be whatever it is.
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

I also doubt that bitcoin will replace fiat money. Because however fiat money is needed as a real form. Maybe bitcoin will be something else in the future and we do not know that.
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

World government currency is supposed to be centralised and transactions are controlled by government. This way bitcoin will lose its sense and value.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

In the unseen future, if a unified world government formed and and looks for its first unified currency, there is 99% chance that bitcoin will not be selected and instead the world government will issue its own currency. This currency might be centralized and it can be used as cash or a virtual money. Bitcoin is best as a virtual currency and mass adoption is needed before it can be use by people throughout the world but on becoming a world currency, it may be impossible to happen because it is not compatible with centralized nature of government
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: