Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be used as world currency?  (Read 986 times)
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

if bitcoin is used as a digital currency in the world it seems to be very difficult because I see bitcoin has a very limited supply and this world has more than total bitcoin supply making bitcoin very expensive and not suitable for digital currency world.

Kathy Livermore

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

I believe it is very difficult for BTC to replace the world currency.
beckham88

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

Bitcoin is the future financial platform of the world. However, Bitcoin is not a substitute for national currencies, which can be considered as a medium of exchange and settlement in the near future.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

Currently due to the popularity of bitcoin, I think that sooner or later it is the intermediate entity of the world

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

What are the possibilities and stopovers??

I believe that bitcoins may someday become a globally accepted crypto currency because of the various advantages offer by it to the users , the increase in user ensure this and also the big community that supports it.

But yes there are some problems that bitcoins may have to face ,
They have to need their anonymous nature transactions so that if user for illegal funding government ould easily trace ,
They need a more stable value , it cannot be considered a globally accepted crypto currency unless it has this fluctuating value .

vivekyuvan

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

Many have wondered if bitcoin could be the next global currency. While you may have heard the term bitcoin thrown around, it is understandable if you’re still fuzzy on the intricacies of this digital payment system. Before attempting to answer the question posed above, it is important to understand exactly what a bitcoin is.
Bitcoin is a relatively new technology; in fact, it is less than a decade old. Created back in 2007, bitcoin is the world’s first decentralized virtual form of currency. As of fall of 2016, it is now an accepted form of payment in dozens of countries around the globe. As more nations continue to adopt this groundbreaking technology, it increases the chances that bitcoin will in fact become the next global form of currency and one of the few not tied to a specific nation’s economy or a banking system.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

if bitcoin into digital currency is used for all countries it is certain that bitcoin price will be very expensive because bitcoin will be less total supply in circulation and certainly the transaction will be more solid.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

As far as I know  Bitcoin will  not  replace  fiat  money, For me  Bitcoin cannot be use as money  on  our day to day lives  like for example fare. Because  Bitcoin is Digital money that  can be use on online  transaction  that  can make  easier  transfer country  by  country. The  technology behind  bitcoin  is one  of the reason  why  it can  be our Future  Money or so called Global Currency because it has the potential.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

bitcoin can be used for the common currency in the world but most likely the price of bitcoin will never be stable because the available supply of bitcoin is very small while the bitcoin demand is so high that bitcoin will not stabilize.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

I'm not sure about using Bitcoin as world currency in the future. But i think now the btc network is currently incapable of handling high numbers of transactions per second. The technology is still in an early stage of development
melinda29

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

The new stage of centralization and globalization will be a single world currency. With great probability, it will be similar to the bitcoin blockchain, which for many has become a factor in the reliability of crypto currency, has proved beneficial to regulators and authorities.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:34:10 AM

Bitcoin how it now cant be used for regular currency, but it world currency already i think in every country you can exchange for local currency even if it banned there

Bitcoin is Digital money that  can be use on online  transaction  that  can make  easier  transfer country  by  country. The  technology behind  bitcoin  is one  of the reason  why  it can  be our Future  Money or so called Global Currency because it has the potential. The world knows what bitcoin is and i don't think they can allow it to overpower fiat.I believe bitcoin will still be generally accepted soon.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:46:35 AM

Bitcoin cannot become a universal currency because it is so volatile that we all know that a currency with a lot of volatility is not an exchange. If bitcoin loses its volatility, how many people are willing to invest and use it?
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:54:27 AM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

Good to know if bitcoin is used to be as world currency because we Already have seen so many platforms are accepting this as payment option. we all know that bitcoin is more popular day by day and i think this popularity makes bitcoin used by all people in the world.
Liona99

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:03:00 AM

I doubt it will ever be used as a common currency all over the world. Countries having stronger currencies will never let that happen.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

Although BTC like by the most people of the world, the whole monetary union is very difficult, because a variety of ethnic groups, a variety of folk custom, a variety of cultural background, more important is the existence of the diversity of economic interests, so the complete reunification is impossible!
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:28:53 AM

maybe I also think bitcoin will become world currency. every year more and more countries are receiving bitcoin. this is a good sign. if bitcoins are made into a global currency we can easily make transactions in any country without the hassle of exchanging money. I really hope that soon come true. but although bitcoin is already the world's fiat money currency will still exist.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:31:57 AM

Bitcoin cannot become a universal currency because it is so volatile that we all know that a currency with a lot of volatility is not an exchange. If bitcoin loses its volatility, how many people are willing to invest and use it?
Nope fluctuate doesn't mean cannot be used for the transaction right? you can still do financial transactions with other people with bitcoin of course with actual rate so there is no harm to both. after all you receive a payment with bitcoin you can convert it to fiat directly so there is no loss whatsoever? bitcoin can be used for global currency
Prasinos

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:40:59 AM

I think bitcoin will be a future investment. Bitcoin will change the world to be baii and I'm sure bitcoin will become world currencies for the better and very easy
Bitcoin supposed to push in to a world currency
Bitcoin can be anything but a leading curréncy,,this how trading with nation using different coinage used to work
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:25:13 AM

if bitcoin is the main currency I think it can not happen because I see bitcoin has a very limited supply while everyone in the world is more than 100 billion people, making bitcoin is not suitable to use bitcoin as the main money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: