Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be used as world currency?  (Read 990 times)
coinriver

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

Bitcoin will not be used as a world currency. After all, the legal currency of a country will not be easily changed, although bitcoin has been accepted by most people around the world.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:50:39 AM

In my opinion Vatican is more organize place to start this system of crypto currency as bitcoin be the world currency. I also think about it is not really referring to bitcoin as the world currency. There should have much clearer plan that they form for the better future in case the world will subdued by crypto. The adoption of crypto worldwide is a great help for Vatican to push the plan. Bitcoin and crypto coins can have important role in the future worldwide. Let see if Vatican can handle.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:18:05 AM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

What are the possibilities and stopovers??
I think being used as a world currency is too big to achieve because there is a current big currency which is dollars that is currently used all over the world as main basis. Replacing it with bitcoins is too big.

Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:37:24 AM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

the likelihood of what is conveyed in your opinion it can happen we all nobody can know and predict exactly, because along with the development of the advancing era and increasingly sophisticated technology will make bitcoin into the world recognized currency
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:45:18 AM

In his book Currency Wars Song Hongbing predicts the collapse og the current monetary system (the collapse of the dollar we know) and speculates that the future money may be backed up by CO_2 (carbon dioxide) certificates. It would be a new global currency.

However, when reading those chapters I wondered that Song when writing might not have known of bitcoin at that time and I wondered if he wouldn't have altered those chaters had he known.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

I think if the world makes bitcoin as world currency then everyone will get great benefits, we all know that the biggest obstacle in transactions between countries is dependence on the dollar, the Euro or other strong currencies that create economic imbalances.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:12:29 AM

if bitcoin is used as a world currency it is unlikely to happen because the world has many human beings that are impossible if bitcoin handles it all, definitely bitcoin will not be able to make bitcoin very rare.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:21:03 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoin will become the world currency but it takes a long time to become one. Many countries now are banning it but we still don't know what will happen in the future. It has a big potential because the bitcoin supporters and users are increasing everyday. I believe one day, it can replace all the fiat money in the world.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:29:28 AM

Bitcoin can not replace national money. This is unprofitable for states that in any case will support their national money, not bitcoin or other decentralized crypto currency, which they can not control. Bitcoin can be used as a world currency by individuals, but not by states, because it has very high volatility.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:37:15 AM

For transactions on the internet I recognize that bitcoin's the best means of payment from ever exist before, but for transactions on land, it turns out to be NO!. Because for the country where I am, bitcoin is still prohibited when used as a means of payment.
For Global, I'm very pessimistic because most countries still deny its existence and bitcoin's rated as a negative Financial Component.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

The more the demand, the more the prices will Rise. This forum can play a key role in spreading the world the news / discussion about the bitcoins. New people who want to invest in bitcoins need knowledge at first and this forum can play a key role in developing a strong bitcoin community.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

maybe it could happen in the future. if everyone already understands technological developments and digital currencies. but will not be able to replace the conventional currency but only as an alternative currency when transacting digitally.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

Bitcoin is used throughout the world, but each country sets its own rules. It is possible that bitcoin will never become a true legal instrument in the global financial system
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

I think it's difficult for bitcoin become legal currency because bitcoin actually just an asset like gold etc.
Yes, it can be use like fiat but remember that bitcoin still too volatile so it's difficult to use as currency !
sitwac

Activity: 200
Merit: 73

Work is turning your idea into things.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

I see more its use in the network. It is more like the first step to revolutionize the fiduciary currency, since people can form a direct part of its value leading to be more stable and more confident

votuan1990

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Bitcoin will replace a small portion of the national currency. The government will have to control the currency they create in order not to lead to inflation and corruption issues. Let's hope that bitcoin will be more popular than replacing national money
jobel

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

With cryptocurrencies still in the news, tumbling 10 percent to 20 percent in recent days thanks in part to a change in calculating how the coins are valued, the debate rages on as to whether bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash and litecoin are, in fact, money.

The Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffett, said on CNBC Wednesday morning that the speculation in bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies, "will have a bad ending."

Appropriately, dogecoin, a digital currency that began as a joke based on an internet meme, has risen sharply in recent days and hit a total value of $2 billion. By Wednesday it had retreated to a market value of about $1.5 billion, according to CoinMarketCap.

But rather than seeing all these digital currencies as a small part of a larger system known as blockchain, I am predisposed to view them as just speculative tokens in a cryptocurrency bubble that has inflated more quickly than any other in financial market history.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

I think it's difficult for bitcoin become legal currency because bitcoin actually just an asset like gold etc.
Yes, it can be use like fiat but remember that bitcoin still too volatile so it's difficult to use as currency !

This is the main reason why bitcoin is existing.  To become the world's currency is the main goal of bitcoins existency.   To achieve this is really hard  it will take a lot of effort and time to turn these into possibility

Viking81

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

BTC still experiences obvious problems that hinder its use as a widespread global currency that is its intended purpose. First, it is still a highly speculative asset and store of value, nobody will use it for regular payments if BTC price is expected to multiply further. Second, BTC now is too volatile to be recognized as a stable currency for the long term. The BTC community should decide either BTC continues to be a speculative financial asset, or a real stable currency without "moon" expectations.

Fusion $FSN
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

You are right, there are some aspects that make bitcoin less effective as a means of payment. Like the expensive transaction fees, and the time of the old confirmation, otherwise it is very dependent on the Internet network. So bitcoin is less effective as micro-payments, rather than being used only to buy coffee, better kept as an investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: