Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform  (Read 23359 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

I observe recently there are more and more projects aimed at creating platforms, the team can and will overtake competitors.
No need to worry, though many, every platform has different sides. if the Buddy platform can provide benefits to each other, surely they can take lead at the top.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

I observe recently there are more and more projects aimed at creating platforms, the team can and will overtake competitors.
No need to worry, though many, every platform has different sides. if the Buddy platform can provide benefits to each other, surely they can take lead at the top.
It's normal to encounter new projects in the crypto market it only means that the community is increasing and more new and fresh minds join our community. The market is now compose of different individual thay has talents to create new and profitable projects. I am happy knowing that our community is rapidly increasing and opportunities are available for everybody.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

The project looks good as they have already connection and partnered with some of the well known companies in the crypto market. With great efforts from the dev team, I'm pretty sure they can possibly attract some investors because they have enough experienced to handle this kind of business and make the platform works well on it's function.
You have apoint mate. The project has alot to offer but  it's too early to compare this project to others that now running in the market. Let's give the project a chance to grow and develop more updates. Give them the time they need. We need to trust the project to boostthe cconfidence of its team members snd developers.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

Good afternoon! How can I get more information as an investor, are the project developers reliable and trustworthy?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

Is this also a dApp that is based on Ethereum Blockchain? I think for this kind of platforms you will need a faster transaction because I think it is going to be big.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:51:39 PM

Well so we can creat any token with Buddy, all smart contract is working by automatic from Buddy platform right?

I think that will happen if we help the ICO stage sale in promoting their campaign to the investors we will have a generous token to be recieved.

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

i think this is a good project. We need to know the information about this project and keep knowledge, so that the project is easy to work on. I have seen the bounty program, the bounty is good, I will join the bounty campaign.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

Well soon see if these project will have a big impact considering it will be promoting on the social media sites.
Yeah lets see how people react to the project and how it all turns out. It seems like a unique project and im sure people would be interested in the project.
Their development activities are highly innovative and more investors kept liking the project as it is decentralized and all their plans are achievable to meet the goals.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

Well soon see if these project will have a big impact considering it will be promoting on the social media sites.
Yeah lets see how people react to the project and how it all turns out. It seems like a unique project and im sure people would be interested in the project.
Their development activities are highly innovative and more investors kept liking the project as it is decentralized and all their plans are achievable to meet the goals.

As what I've seen to buddy project,  it was made well and planned.  The members of the team was shown and it has a detailed background of the project. Having those things make me find interesting and realized that this is a good project. I am confident that many will invest in this project and it will be successful soon.
souzaum

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

Reserve Translate Bounty

Graduated from Universty of Economics in
international Relation and European Union.
Education languages was fully English.

BitcoinTalk Name: souzaum
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1863244
Language:Português Brazil PT-BR
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP, Web....)
Previous Translations: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pfc8pXTiKOJBS_zN5xo2A8RD8FBU4MyB
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vZCHdXiPZU7lOJsTCvk2ex0o6r1bdx1t
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YnfqY9FQuEJ9hXvj_StvVJfzvJbhPiMX
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Vl3hdTDArQtikxjI6xc1Dk_oj9GwZ-Tq
Eth Address: 0x677EB590c774571391D464eDdf100924A38Cb8A8
Email: souzaum@hotmail.com
Telegram: @souzaum10

Please PM or email me if you accept.

Thank you in advance.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

How this project will have an impact if they will just be focusing on the Automation? Please enlighten me.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

Well so we can creat any token with Buddy, all smart contract is working by automatic from Buddy platform right?

I think that will happen if we help the ICO stage sale in promoting their campaign to the investors we will have a generous token to be recieved.
If more promotions are taken place with good implementations of various opportunities even for the supporters then we have more possibility to gain investors for Buddy platform.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

I am browsing the one-pager of these platform and I hardly understand what their vision really means. It is stated that "Our vision is to become the backbone on which talented people can build world-altering apps and services." What is really mean by this? Because this really catch my attention.
I think here it is that developers position the platform nastolky good and are sure of her that she in the future will take the most demanded lidiriuyushchy positions in the market and other developers will use her for creation of the. projects.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

if everything goes well and with enough partnership they have they should make it considering they just sound and look great so marketing department have ease disseminating the idea to public

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:02:53 PM

We have to reach to the more investors and we require more supporters who can actively spread the word Buddy on various social platforms and gain more potential investors.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

They have verify partnership with Github, google cloud, azure, docker store,  aws marketplace and this very good for their project, but I notice that concept is kinda hard to understand for some people and this is no video in the website that explain it.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Buddy team looks inspirational as their profiles are highly professional and they possess more experience in similar platforms which adds value to avail them to build the project more heights as promised in the white papers.
Laptop1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

I already have participated on airdropalert airdrop, can I participate in this buddybot also?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:45:28 PM

well, this will be a platform for professionals, experts and devs. So may be it is better to introduce this project in an easy way with an animated video to your potential investors, who has no technical knowlegde about programming and why should they have to invest in this platform; because the platform itself has no use for them.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:36:08 AM

I think this project will instantly attract big potential investors and supporters because of their influence on big companies like Azure, google cloud, GitHub and other big and famous companies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: