Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform  (Read 23359 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
amal89

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

Cool, your project has a good partner, a classy project. I am happy to follow this project.
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

Buddy is introducing a user-friendly platform that will make it easy for new entrants to the electronic money market. With my strong team I believe in the success of Buddy in the future. People should not miss this opportunity.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:45:11 AM

So, where is our working product? Do you have a demo platform?
I just visited your site and can't find anything about your working product. Kindly the team can explain this.

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:54:36 AM

I think this project will instantly attract big potential investors and supporters because of their influence on big companies like Azure, google cloud, GitHub and other big and famous companies.
Yeah, I believe it would increase the supporters of the project, since they are acquaintance with bigger companies, I hope that the promotion is going well.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

I still dont have any idea whtas your project is all abount but based on the information about your business partners and team memberas. I can say that theres a bright future for this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:19:44 AM

I'm surprised when I look at the community of this project, you really have a big one and your social media accounts have massive supporters. Was that only because of the Airdrop?
IQB Official
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:35:24 AM

like your project, and the color tone of your post

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:03:58 AM

The site is designed correctly and it can find all the necessary information for those who are interested in this project
Yes, that's why the Buddy project have been known by all these users because their website can be the right place for gaining information.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

The team has sufficient experience behind the shoulders for the implementation of its project, this is an important point in the implementation of any product.
berta81

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:00:27 AM

I just visited your site and can't find anything about your working product. Kindly the team can explain this.
I join your question. I and still many users would like to test a product to his official exit. The team of developers, please think of it and start beta testing. I hope you won't ignore and consider this offer.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:02:52 AM

The site is designed correctly and it can find all the necessary information for those who are interested in this project
Yes, that's why the Buddy project have been known by all these users because their website can be the right place for gaining information.
They develop their site and project very well which gives them a good attraction to the people. I hope Buddy project will improve more day by day and will succeed many achievements.

Well, having a good API can be a be a plus factor for the investors because this just shows that the dev really have the potential to do more attractive features. And not only that, they definitely give better benefits thru their good features.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

They develop their site and project very well which gives them a good attraction to the people. I hope Buddy project will improve more day by day and will succeed many achievements.

Well, having a good API can be a be a plus factor for the investors because this just shows that the dev really have the potential to do more attractive features. And not only that, they definitely give better benefits thru their good features.

Yes, this also prove that the team is really serious and dedicated with the developments of the platform. Soon more and more investors will be attracted to join the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

I love this project. I've done a bit of research about it and I discovered that you are true to your words. However, I do not know how this project can benefit general users.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

Well Buddy is a great project which holds a nice platform integrated with good concepts and ideas for the better of the community. If the team will be able to come up with a nice and interesting marketing strategy for the people, then this project will be able to boost its name and gain more users, supporters and potential investors.

Agree, social marketing strategy would be a great help introducing this project to the community. And it is not difficult to do that because many people will join that like for example if they have a bounty campaign a lot of people will join that most especially if they offered into a generous reward.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Well Buddy is a great project which holds a nice platform integrated with good concepts and ideas for the better of the community. If the team will be able to come up with a nice and interesting marketing strategy for the people, then this project will be able to boost its name and gain more users, supporters and potential investors.

Agree, social marketing strategy would be a great help introducing this project to the community. And it is not difficult to do that because many people will join that like for example if they have a bounty campaign a lot of people will join that most especially if they offered into a generous reward.

So it means that the team will definitely launched a bounty campaign so that their project will be advertised in social networking sites which it is really can give boost in terms of their popularity. And I think it is not a problem because they already have a bounty program which has an allocated budget of $1M.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

I join your question. I and still many users would like to test a product to his official exit. The team of developers, please think of it and start beta testing. I hope you won't ignore and consider this offer.

I am also curious about their working product and how this works. Maybe a video presentation can easily explain it and may attract more investors if it will be well presented.

Maybe an infographic while we are at it since like it's much less effort and much much easier for people with less time to even look and read
amal89

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

Friend, partnering with industry leaders like Amazon, Docker, Github, Microsoft, and Google, I think this project will be a success in the future
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

I could not find information about developers developing this project on the main page, but found it on the site and I think you need to put it on the main page.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

I think this project will instantly attract big potential investors and supporters because of their influence on big companies like Azure, google cloud, GitHub and other big and famous companies.

Well, I am really hoping that those big companies can really help the project to become successful, there are still some factors to consider to be able to achieve success.
The support of this companies can make huge difference. The project will be love and like people because of the influence of this companies. But I read their paper and honestly I enjoy and impressed. Just hoping that the project capabilities and advantages will bring them to success but with the help of this companies we can sure that this is a sure victory.
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

Well, I am really hoping that those big companies can really help the project to become successful, there are still some factors to consider to be able to achieve success.
The support of this companies can make huge difference. The project will be love and like people because of the influence of this companies. But I read their paper and honestly I enjoy and impressed. Just hoping that the project capabilities and advantages will bring them to success but with the help of this companies we can sure that this is a sure victory.
Partnership in any coin is a big plus. Partners can improve you several times
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: