Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform  (Read 23359 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

Friend, partnering with industry leaders like Amazon, Docker, Github, Microsoft, and Google, I think this project will be a success in the future
Looks like you are repeating the words of the master of steampunkz, is not there any other advice that can be given, and is not pure nonsense.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:57:58 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 03:37:02 PM by rabotacoin

I think this project will instantly attract big potential investors and supporters because of their influence on big companies like Azure, google cloud, GitHub and other big and famous companies.

Well, I am really hoping that those big companies can really help the project to become successful, there are still some factors to consider to be able to achieve success.
The support of this companies can make huge difference. The project will be love and like people because of the influence of this companies. But I read their paper and honestly I enjoy and impressed. Just hoping that the project capabilities and advantages will bring them to success but with the help of this companies we can sure that this is a sure victory.
I agree. The chance to succeed of this project is difinitely high because the team are being trusted by the big companies which is a very big plus factors for the team. It is not quite possible for the team of Buddy that they can easily gathered some potential investors because they have good experienced before and they are completely capable to make this a good platform here in crypto world.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

So, where is our working product? Do you have a demo platform?
I just visited your site and can't find anything about your working product. Kindly the team can explain this.
I join your question. I and still many users would like to test a product to his official exit. The team of developers, please think of it and start beta testing. I hope you won't ignore and consider this offer.

I am also curious about their working product and how this works. Maybe a video presentation can easily explain it and may attract more investors if it will be well presented.
That could be a official and polite approach where it grabs the decision of investor and we even get more chance to gain positive response from the investor.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Buddy have well organized developers & team member that's why they are so professional in their work.Look into their whitepaper,you will know more about them
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

I think that the concept is unique and is therefore actually reliable and practicality useful for many cases.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

I think this project will instantly attract big potential investors and supporters because of their influence on big companies like Azure, google cloud, GitHub and other big and famous companies.

Well, I am really hoping that those big companies can really help the project to become successful, there are still some factors to consider to be able to achieve success.
The support of this companies can make huge difference. The project will be love and like people because of the influence of this companies. But I read their paper and honestly I enjoy and impressed. Just hoping that the project capabilities and advantages will bring them to success but with the help of this companies we can sure that this is a sure victory.
I agree. The chance to succeed of this project is difinitely high because the team are being trusted by the big companies which is a very big plus factors for the team. It is not quite possible for the team of Buddy that they can easily gathered some potential investors because they have good experienced before and they are completely capable to make this a good platform here in crypto world.

Definitely true,  that is one of their qualifications,  having many trust can help a lot in gaining more people trust. They can conclude that it is a good project indeed through the positive feedback they received and how team actively response to the people when their is queries.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

I just visited your site and can't find anything about your working product. Kindly the team can explain this.
I join your question. I and still many users would like to test a product to his official exit. The team of developers, please think of it and start beta testing. I hope you won't ignore and consider this offer.

I am also curious about their working product and how this works. Maybe a video presentation can easily explain it and may attract more investors if it will be well presented.
Yes, such step on a meeting of community would be only plus from the developer, many could get acquainted without effort with structure of the project and its plans for the future, I hope team reads comments and draws conclusions for the further actions for the good of improvement of the project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

This project really focuses on the developers and I think the idea is preferred by many devs because they've partnered with huge cloud providers which is the need of every developers.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:17:00 PM

This project really focuses on the developers and I think the idea is preferred by many devs because they've partnered with huge cloud providers which is the need of every developers.
I really hope they dont have to spend too much on partnerships because to me is likely that two or three wil be sufficient for them and then other funding can be pushed to dev teams to continue with their work providing more features

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:21:57 PM

Great project. The concept of project is very good, I hope to have this project. i think project team can do success if project works according to their plan. Project's mission and roadmap is very good. i can take the project team project to the path of success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:54:24 PM

I really hope they dont have to spend too much on partnerships because to me is likely that two or three wil be sufficient for them and then other funding can be pushed to dev teams to continue with their work providing more features
Through buddy we can make better apps and even this way we can attract more clients across the globe it brings a vision to the industries through decentralized development automation platform.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

Yes, they meed the demand of potential industry by using blockchain technology, i believe they will get successfully ICO.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:33:54 PM

Yes, they meed the demand of potential industry by using blockchain technology, i believe they will get successfully ICO.
I totally agree with you, Buddy still running pre-ico at current time, with some advantages of the team like experienced team and corporate clients on board, they will have a lot of investors attention.
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

Through buddy we can make better apps and even this way we can attract more clients across the globe it brings a vision to the industries through decentralized development automation platform.

I don't think you can make apps so easily in this platform, you need programming knowledge. This is not a platform like wordpress that you download some templates and can make a website immidiately.
wledgewil

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:34:55 PM

Demand will automatically happen when there is more potential and as we kept analyzing the buddy whitepapers they listed all the details in a crystal clear vision mode which is highly achievable.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

well, this will be a platform for professionals, experts and devs. So may be it is better to introduce this project in an easy way with an animated video to your potential investors, who has no technical knowlegde about programming and why should they have to invest in this platform; because the platform itself has no use for them.

i suggested to them the same think, they need to make animation video that explain project in easy way cause I noticed it will very difficult to understand for many people here. As we not all investor have background in this domain.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

Yes, such step on a meeting of community would be only plus from the developer, many could get acquainted without effort with structure of the project and its plans for the future, I hope team reads comments and draws conclusions for the further actions for the good of improvement of the project.
Developers are very attentive in setting up the standards and maintaining the structure through all the build functionalities and new release version that is also more value for the project. 
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:53:39 AM

This ICO will still depend on how much the team has been raised and supposedly I think automation platform really needs big capital.

Googlegenius

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

This ICO will still depend on how much the team has been raised and supposedly I think automation platform really needs big capital.
I agree bud, it requires a huge capital but the results after of it are worth the huge investment. So it should still be considered on thier project budget.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:07:15 AM

This can turn out to be a really handy tool for app development. As more and more developers use this platform and showcase the app and it potential, the value of platform will surely be increased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: