Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform  (Read 23356 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:43:10 AM

So, where is our working product? Do you have a demo platform?
I just visited your site and can't find anything about your working product. Kindly the team can explain this.
I join your question. I and still many users would like to test a product to his official exit. The team of developers, please think of it and start beta testing. I hope you won't ignore and consider this offer.

I am also curious about their working product and how this works. Maybe a video presentation can easily explain it and may attract more investors if it will be well presented.
Yes, such step on a meeting of community would be only plus from the developer, many could get acquainted without effort with structure of the project and its plans for the future, I hope team reads comments and draws conclusions for the further actions for the good of improvement of the project.
Developers are very attentive in setting up the standards and maintaining the structure through all the build functionalities and new release version that is also more value for the project. 

The good thing about this project is that they already made up partnerships to existing companies and other projects as well that's why there is a big potential for this project.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

This project really focuses on the developers and I think the idea is preferred by many devs because they've partnered with huge cloud providers which is the need of every developers.
Yes, they meed the demand of potential industry by using blockchain technology, i believe they will get successfully ICO.

This ICO will still depend on how much the team has been raised and supposedly I think automation platform really needs big capital.
I agree bud, it requires a huge capital but the results after of it are worth the huge investment. So it should still be considered on thier project budget.
Yes, their project budget is still needed for qualifying as the potential key to success. I willing to support this project moreover.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

The team has a huge experience in different areas, I think that this can become the main chip and lead the team to a hard cap

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

I like their activity on Twitter, I'm guided by it in the project and I understand that the guys are serious about it
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:48:13 AM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/buddy-offers-automated-tools-for-software-development/

https://steemit.com/buddy/@egetror/buddyoffersautomatedtoolsforsoftwaredevelopment-wqtj7w58b5

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

A good project, but how is it planned to tell about yourself? Will there be an airdrop? Bounty Company? can be referral bonuses?
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

I like their activity on Twitter, I'm guided by it in the project and I understand that the guys are serious about it
Not just on twitter mate but also in telegram and here in bitcointalk. I am getting good informations and updates just by tuning in to thier channels.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:02:36 AM

A good project, but how is it planned to tell about yourself? Will there be an airdrop? Bounty Company? can be referral bonuses?
All available information about the development team and the project they are developing is available in all social networks where they are present, and there is also an official website of the project where you can also view all available information about the project and the development team.
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

Good projects, investors tend to invest in projects like this. with good grades, good teamwork, clear timetable. This is the basis for my belief that this will be one of the most successful projects this year.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

I join these questions as these aspects can really help to develop the project and to increase its scales for the account expansion of target audience and investors in general.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

Good projects, investors tend to invest in projects like this. with good grades, good teamwork, clear timetable. This is the basis for my belief that this will be one of the most successful projects this year.

Well, other than that, the team also must have positive attitudes like activeness, seriousness, eagerness and the dedications to fulfill all their plans in a timely manner.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

I am not sure, but I think there are still lots of factors to consider in checking if the project is really worth investing for, but I am hoping that Buddy can prove it all.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

They are really active in telegram also. The team arr 24/7 awake and answers all inquiries about the project. They also updates the followers the new plans and activities of the project. I will wish team will continue the good vibes to gain more posible investors.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

If you're looking for project information you can go to their website and please do visit their telegram channel ans some othe socialmedia the team are available and they are more willingto help you and give you cclarifications regarding your concerns.
yohohobinksake

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

They are really active in telegram also. The team arr 24/7 awake and answers all inquiries about the project. They also updates the followers the new plans and activities of the project. I will wish team will continue the good vibes to gain more posible investors.

Yes of course the team are really active in twitter and telegram. The team always answer questions from members who ask about their project. I hope this project can success.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

All available information about the development team and the project they are developing is available in all social networks where they are present, and there is also an official website of the project where you can also view all available information about the project and the development team.
You are right, the members do not need to ask more information about the project since all the information have beem provided except the new updates and development that the team did.

We cannot blame other for being lazy reading all the details posted, maybe a video presentation will catch their attention to watch and hopefully will understand what the project is all about.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

Actually, they have a bounty programs. In fact, so many bounty hunters joining in the signature campaigns because the rewards given by the team of Buddy project are good and worth it. I guess, you need to visit their telegram chat and or in the first page of this thread because the details are written there.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

You are right, the members do not need to ask more information about the project since all the information have beem provided except the new updates and development that the team did.

We cannot blame other for being lazy reading all the details posted, maybe a video presentation will catch their attention to watch and hopefully will understand what the project is all about.

A simple video presentation that would summarize the details of this project, so the viewers may able also to understand it simply and easily.
BuddyHQ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:03:54 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 03:30:32 PM by BuddyHQ

Thank you all for all your questions and opinions!

We are going to respond on the fly. The interest from the community was outstanding – needless to say we have reached the limit of 100K users on the Telegram supergroup (!). We had to create a new one for those who want to join: https://t.me/buddytoken2 We have also gained 24k new followers on Twitter: https://twitter.com/buddygit

We are now going for a weekly roadshow in Hongkong (10-14 of June). If you're interested in meeting with us in person, reach out to @simonbuddy on Telegram.

Cheers!
The Buddy Team
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Activity on twitter and other social media platforms is pretty damn easy to pump since like all you need is a bored marketing dude to work full time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: