Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:10:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform  (Read 23366 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

This is the best ICO i ever saw. The company has been running and not come just from the idea. Crowdfunding will be allocated to develop and improve the company valuation. Go unicorn BUDDY
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

As i see the app development business is being plagued by long development times, skills gaps and large backlogs according to a new report. this project is launching at a strategic moment, the blockchain revolution that will need more and more application being developed and existing ones being improved to adapt to the new technology, it can possibly change how Developers interact with each other in a decentralized environment.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

Hope a lot of investor support your idea when ICO will start!
Most importantly, this project already has an MVP. This inspires confidence in the professionalism of the team. There will be many difficulties, but they are all solvable.
Could you elaborate on the MVP, what privileges does this give to the project? What can improve with this?
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:37:03 AM

Wish many investor support your plan when Token Sales will start.
I think also so investors will be interested in this token, where this token is very promising in the future...
They have been sold out at Private Sale in Korea and many investors are keen to participate in the project, which will help the project build the community and may be the best investment in the next few months  . I think people should wait for the opportunity to come to everyone
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

Buddy reduces the barriers that prevent developers from starting to learn and use Blockchain technologies in application development
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

This platform seems to me friendly, and its interface is very simple and understandable, and we will be able to make transactions in different countries, which is a big plus
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

Buddy reduces the barriers that prevent developers from starting to learn and use Blockchain technologies in application development
And their vision is to become the foundation on which talented people can create applications and services that change the world
BuddyHQ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:23:34 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 12:36:31 PM by BuddyHQ

This is how Inc. Magazine, an established American magazine (2.72M Twitter followers, 21.32M monthly visits according to SimilarWeb) uses Buddy to automate website delivery:

https://hackernoon.com/case-study-inc-magazine-5b7c8cdf31d7

Support our project and help us deliver blockchain revolution to DevOps across the world!

HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

This is how Inc. Magazine, an established American magazine (2.72M Twitter followers, 21.32M monthly visits according to SimilarWeb) uses Buddy to automate website delivery:
https://hackernoon.com/case-study-inc-magazine-5b7c8cdf31d7

Support our project and help us deliver blockchain revolution to DevOps across the world!
This is very useful news, I hope that everything will be as it wishes the project, I would like to use the development of applications in the future in the buddy platform  Grin
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

Buddy blockchain is used to solve the core problem of of the app development industry: scaling development automation operations and building an open app store for developers by developers
Web: https://token.buddy.works
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

Buddy is an ICO with a payment category where Buddy has the goal of being a Decentralized Development Automated Platform I think it's interesting
yukiyama

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

I wish this plan gets a great success!
Classy vision, assured plan.  Good luck guys.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

I get information from telegram about the prohibition of participating for the US population (UNITED STATES)

No action has been taken to permit US residents or US persons to participate in any BUD token activities. This Telegram Group does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any BUD tokens in any jurisdiction where registration or qualification of such an offer or solicitation is required. All participants in any BUD token activities will be screened and confirmed accordingly during the KYC/AML process.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:20:22 AM

Hello Buddy. I write this to suggest 1 issue about your website. I think it should be removed the auto-select language function. I want to read your website in English. But it auto turn to Vietnamese (my native language). This make me can not read information in other what I want to.  Sad
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

Hello Buddy. I write this to suggest 1 issue about your website. I think it should be removed the auto-select language function. I want to read your website in English. But it auto turn to Vietnamese (my native language). This make me can not read information in other what I want to.  Sad
Hello fiend. The buddy website is made up of the main languages of english, and if you find a problem in the language display located on the buddy official website, you can set it through the language feature located in the top right corner, examples like the photo below:

Please choose which language suits you, once you finish selecting the language, the website will automatically change the language.
bitkid015

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

I'm wishing you guys a good luck for the success of this project! Cheers!!!
liafloor

Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:13:08 PM

This platform seems to me friendly, and its interface is very simple and understandable, and we will be able to make transactions in different countries, which is a big plus
A good website. Cool Although it is strange that he was translated into Vietnamese and Thai, but not translated into Russian. Is there more potential investors in Vietnam than in Russia?))

tuthienloc92bk

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

Hello fiend. The buddy website is made up of the main languages of english, and if you find a problem in the language display located on the buddy official website, you can set it through the language feature located in the top right corner, examples like the photo below:

Please choose which language suits you, once you finish selecting the language, the website will automatically change the language.
You can test it by setting up your main language in Vietnamese or other language (Chinese, Japanese,...) in the web config. It always fixed the language the same with your setting language.
tuthienloc92bk

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:58:24 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 10:17:34 AM by tuthienloc92bk

A good website. Cool Although it is strange that he was translated into Vietnamese and Thai, but not translated into Russian. Is there more potential investors in Vietnam than in Russia?))
I think the reason is the Russia's translators have not done their work.  Grin
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

Startup offers a solution to an important problem. At the same time, it already has ready-made developments and support from the industry giants, who are likely to become the first participants of this ecosystem. Thus, the project has all the makings of a successful start-up. It remains to bring the product to the commercial version and start earning profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: