Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄  (Read 4043 times)
Goldigger456

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

You mentioned that a single SAM cube can mine about 115 ETH and 19 BTC per year, how did you came to this numbers?

The first SAM Cubes have been equipped with mining rigs for the mining of ETH and Bitcoin. The SAM Cubes can be equipped with Asic or GPU miners, whereby a mixed model was chosen for SAM Unit 1. In the already functioning Unit 1 (4x2x2), 50 Asic miners are operated with a total capacity of 700 TH/s and several GPU rigs with a total capacity of 4000 MH/s. At this performance, currently about 115 ETH and 19 bitcoin are minted per year.

SAM Unit 1 would generate you 50*4k/2=100'000USD per Year. If you really mine 19 bitcoin per year you would better keep them yourself and sell them. It always seems fishy to me, selling something under the value it had, if you keep it for yourself  Huh

I think its been said that actual rate is 15 BTC per year,not 19.SAM team abit overestimated.

Should also be over 100k.

I thinks same could be said for Bitmain,why would they sell their miners when they can mine instead and make more money that way?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

You mentioned that a single SAM cube can mine about 115 ETH and 19 BTC per year, how did you came to this numbers?

The first SAM Cubes have been equipped with mining rigs for the mining of ETH and Bitcoin. The SAM Cubes can be equipped with Asic or GPU miners, whereby a mixed model was chosen for SAM Unit 1. In the already functioning Unit 1 (4x2x2), 50 Asic miners are operated with a total capacity of 700 TH/s and several GPU rigs with a total capacity of 4000 MH/s. At this performance, currently about 115 ETH and 19 bitcoin are minted per year.

SAM Unit 1 would generate you 50*4k/2=100'000USD per Year. If you really mine 19 bitcoin per year you would better keep them yourself and sell them. It always seems fishy to me, selling something under the value it had, if you keep it for yourself  Huh

I think its been said that actual rate is 15 BTC per year,not 19.SAM team abit overestimated.

Should also be over 100k.

I thinks same could be said for Bitmain,why would they sell their miners when they can mine instead and make more money that way?

Wow, exactly.
reorpior

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Swiss Alps Mining (SAM) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/swiss-alps-mining
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

correct but actually we are doing some test with 100 Asic Miners in a Unit One and there is a lot of new Hardware coming out (for example S11). so its almost impossible to tell a correct number of coins Sad our second and 3 Unit One‘s are running with more then 800 TH/s and that one that we have under construction should run with 1600 TH/s. we will see what happend in the future - we will try to get the maximum of ROI and actually we have rather a conservative calculation of ROI.

Bare in mind that curent prices of ETH and BTC are low compared to ath,so ROI could change dramatically.

Or It could go down,you never know with that.
swissalpsmining

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

correct but actually we are doing some test with 100 Asic Miners in a Unit One and there is a lot of new Hardware coming out (for example S11). so its almost impossible to tell a correct number of coins Sad our second and 3 Unit One‘s are running with more then 800 TH/s and that one that we have under construction should run with 1600 TH/s. we will see what happend in the future - we will try to get the maximum of ROI and actually we have rather a conservative calculation of ROI.

Bare in mind that curent prices of ETH and BTC are low compared to ath,so ROI could change dramatically.

all is possible but a part of sam will work as an blockchain hosting provider for institutional clients, so mining is not the only business of SAM. of course at the beginning it is the cash cow but for the future we have a lot of possibilities with our dezentralized cube network.
swissalpsmining

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

Due to our decentralized placement of cubes, we can offer a private decentralized network for blockchains. Many banks and insurance companies develop private blockchains and have to operate them decentrally. In this case we can use parts of the units as hosting platforms. We believe that the need for such networks will increase massively in the future with the further development of the blockchain technology.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

Due to our decentralized placement of cubes, we can offer a private decentralized network for blockchains. Many banks and insurance companies develop private blockchains and have to operate them decentrally. In this case we can use parts of the units as hosting platforms. We believe that the need for such networks will increase massively in the future with the further development of the blockchain technology.

I did not think about this option, this is very interesting feature.
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

What do you plan to mine in case ETH goes POS,and that will happen in the near future.
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

You already started negotiations with anyone regarding that?Some banks or insurance companies?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Swiss Alps Mining (SAM) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/swiss-alps-mining

That's Great.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

Yes, we are also planning s11 miner instead of s9 to solve coming difficulties.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 08:51:09 AM by MaZeeCM

You already started negotiations with anyone regarding that?Some banks or insurance companies?

Not at the moment!
midjimidji

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

What difficulties are coming?
switchtbit

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

Now at the moment!

I don't think they can disclose with who they are having negotiations.
opeghkil

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:04:03 PM

Thanks for info  Smiley

Whoa..IO is here, nice!
dellbell

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

Will SAM have its own coin or just farm other?
dangerboy69

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

Nice share thanks!
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

Will SAM have its own coin or just farm other?

Of course, the name of a token is SAM, and the main purpose of the platform is mining
Giracoin switzerland

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:16:04 AM

That is so, but they said that these are only predictions, so there are possible deviations.

Watch explanation about SAM mining cube
https://youtu.be/zYp8K_PO-rg
Memmoria

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

What difficulties are coming?

I guess incerased diffculty of mining,as it goes up .So you need better miners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: