Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄  (Read 4041 times)
opeghkil

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

You mentioned that a single SAM cube can mine about 115 ETH and 19 BTC per year, how did you came to this numbers?

The first SAM Cubes have been equipped with mining rigs for the mining of ETH and Bitcoin. The SAM Cubes can be equipped with Asic or GPU miners, whereby a mixed model was chosen for SAM Unit 1. In the already functioning Unit 1 (4x2x2), 50 Asic miners are operated with a total capacity of 700 TH/s and several GPU rigs with a total capacity of 4000 MH/s. At this performance, currently about 115 ETH and 19 bitcoin are minted per year.

SAM Unit 1 would generate you 50*4k/2=100'000USD per Year. If you really mine 19 bitcoin per year you would better keep them yourself and sell them. It always seems fishy to me, selling something under the value it had, if you keep it for yourself  Huh

Nevertheless, SAM units seem to posses huge mining power.
dellbell

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:04:34 PM

You mentioned that a single SAM cube can mine about 115 ETH and 19 BTC per year, how did you came to this numbers?

The first SAM Cubes have been equipped with mining rigs for the mining of ETH and Bitcoin. The SAM Cubes can be equipped with Asic or GPU miners, whereby a mixed model was chosen for SAM Unit 1. In the already functioning Unit 1 (4x2x2), 50 Asic miners are operated with a total capacity of 700 TH/s and several GPU rigs with a total capacity of 4000 MH/s. At this performance, currently about 115 ETH and 19 bitcoin are minted per year.

SAM Unit 1 would generate you 50*4k/2=100'000USD per Year. If you really mine 19 bitcoin per year you would better keep them yourself and sell them. It always seems fishy to me, selling something under the value it had, if you keep it for yourself  Huh

Nevertheless, SAM units seem to posses huge mining power.

This project could have a great impact to crypto community!
DoMB

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

Well all, i just got banned from the Telegram channel after asking what the official statement from SAM is about the fact that the team behind this is the same that launched Giracoin 2 years ago, a coin that was and is under heavy critics due to it's combination of Ponzi and Pyramid scheme.

I expect this post will get deleted as well pretty soon.

Do your own due diligence people, and pay attention who you give your money.

Sergej

Dear Sergey

This Channel is not to talk about Giracoin but do you think really fhat a Company in Switzerland can run a Ponzi System and get a SRO Certificate? Its pretty easy to talk bad about Projects and call them a Ponzi, but you can be sure in Switzerland it’s impossible to run a Ponzi and absolutely sure not for 2 Years!

And now pls come Back to SAM!

Thank you
I won't judge Giracoin as I have no knowledge regarding that coin, but I want to point out, that it's really easy - not to say to easy - to get a SRO certificate in switzerland. The abbreviation SRO stands for Self Regulation Organisation, which is in fact nothing else than a legal alternative to FINMA regulation (official authority). To get the certificate you simply need to hand in some personal information and have more or less clean accounting.

The thing about Ponzi is, they usually keep running for a long time, why it shouldn't be possible to run Ponzi in switzerland is unclear for me.
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

SAM Unit 1 would generate you 50*4k/2=100'000USD per Year. If you really mine 19 bitcoin per year you would better keep them yourself and sell them. It always seems fishy to me, selling something under the value it had, if you keep it for yourself  Huh

I think its been said that actual rate is 15 BTC per year,not 19.SAM team abit overestimated.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert

You should probably do that in the bounty campaign thread,not here.

Any link for bounty? please  Smiley

Here it is - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3828417
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

I'm interested in your team!

Thank you!
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

A great idea - and the introduction of innovations is undoubtedly a big plus (like ORC system). I'm interested in the issue from a legal point of view - in this country a stable economic climate?

Yes!
DoMB

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:04:11 AM

SAM Unit 1 would generate you 50*4k/2=100'000USD per Year. If you really mine 19 bitcoin per year you would better keep them yourself and sell them. It always seems fishy to me, selling something under the value it had, if you keep it for yourself  Huh

I think its been said that actual rate is 15 BTC per year,not 19.SAM team abit overestimated.

Should also be over 100k.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert

You should probably do that in the bounty campaign thread,not here.

Any link for bounty? please  Smiley

Here it is - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3828417

Is KYC needed for the bounty campaign?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

Please Ask in bounty group https://t.me/csbounty
SergejDoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

That is so, but they said that these are only predictions, so there are possible deviations.

Why does everybody always forget the difficulty increase ? Are you all not aware of that mechanic ?

BTW, S9s with 14 THs can be bought for as low as 700 USD incl PSU right now.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:22:58 PM

Intro video for this project is one of the best I've seen lately.

I agree, video is great, by seeing it anyone can easily become hooked up in the project
swissalpsmining

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

correct but actually we are doing some test with 100 Asic Miners in a Unit One and there is a lot of new Hardware coming out (for example S11). so its almost impossible to tell a correct number of coins Sad our second and 3 Unit One‘s are running with more then 800 TH/s and that one that we have under construction should run with 1600 TH/s. we will see what happend in the future - we will try to get the maximum of ROI and actually we have rather a conservative calculation of ROI.
swissalpsmining

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:20:00 PM

That is so, but they said that these are only predictions, so there are possible deviations.

Why does everybody always forget the difficulty increase ? Are you all not aware of that mechanic ?

That’s the point Sergej.
There is so much Hardware coming out which compensate that. That's why we calculating on today's examples, go 6 months back, the price of an s9 was x times higher.
midjimidji

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

That’s the point Sergej.
There is so much Hardware coming out which compensate that. That's why we calculating on today's examples, go 6 months back, the price of an s9 was x times higher.

Sure, the same way as you can make specialized hardware for other purposes, you can do the same for mining. I'm surprised no one thought of it sooner.
switchtbit

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

A great idea - and the introduction of innovations is undoubtedly a big plus (like ORC system). I'm interested in the issue from a legal point of view - in this country a stable economic climate?

i think actually is one of the best places in the world to run such a business.

I agree, Switzerland is economically one of the strongest countries in Europe.

Considering it's size it's definitely proportionally one of the strongest.
opeghkil

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:29:28 PM

Wow this project seems like a really nice idea.

Plus, it has an environment and energy efficiency in mind.

Energy efficiency is something we all need very much, so I'm pleased to see project like this one.
dellbell

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

Looks like Switzerland will become a worlds center in mining business!
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

Wouldnt Iceland be even better place to set up something like that,have you considered that location too?

First we have to go there to check then can say Smiley

Iceland seems like a solid idea simply because it is so remote and climate suits the needs, but I personally think Switzerland is ideal pick, so many unused and abandoned buildings in Alps for grabs.Hard to match that and it is in the heart of Europe which makes transport and logistics regarding SAM cubes much easier.

Great insights.

Yeah I mean the south pole would be great in terms of cooling but its just to far.

Yes, but climatic conditions are not the only factor, if that so south pole would be an ideal location...

Its the combination of elimate and local/cheap energy production that makes this location unique
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

correct but actually we are doing some test with 100 Asic Miners in a Unit One and there is a lot of new Hardware coming out (for example S11). so its almost impossible to tell a correct number of coins Sad our second and 3 Unit One‘s are running with more then 800 TH/s and that one that we have under construction should run with 1600 TH/s. we will see what happend in the future - we will try to get the maximum of ROI and actually we have rather a conservative calculation of ROI.

Bare in mind that curent prices of ETH and BTC are low compared to ath,so ROI could change dramatically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: