Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: *EarthCoin* EAC/BTC GOOGLE DOC Exchange *EarthCoin*  (Read 51191 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:42:41 AM

Roll Eyes

there is not one product or service that utilizes earthcoin at the current moment, nor is it on any exchange + the volume of posts from "real accounts" in the main thread is dying down...

yet some of the sellers want to sell their EAC at a price that makes it the most profitable scrypt,sha coin around  Roll Eyes

good luck

my offer still open

I will buy 1million EAC for 0.3  Wink

Lol- your coin sucks, please sell it to me really really cheap!  Roll Eyes

define cheap?

Like your sister.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hendo420

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 06:45:15 AM

Roll Eyes

there is not one product or service that utilizes earthcoin at the current moment, nor is it on any exchange + the volume of posts from "real accounts" in the main thread is dying down...

yet some of the sellers want to sell their EAC at a price that makes it the most profitable scrypt,sha coin around  Roll Eyes

good luck

my offer still open

I will buy 1million EAC for 0.3  Wink

Lol- your coin sucks, please sell it to me really really cheap!  Roll Eyes

define cheap?

Like your sister.

ebmarket.co
BC-Trader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:46:29 AM

Roll Eyes

yet some of the sellers want to sell their EAC at a price that makes it the most profitable scrypt,sha coin around  Roll Eyes

good luck

my offer still open

I will buy 1million EAC for 0.03  Wink

3 Satoshi's per EAC, someone's trying to spread misinformation to pad their own pockets?! Buy at that price and when it hits an exchange @ 300 satoshis you've made quite the profit. Plus at that logic miners should just quit because power costs make it not worth it.... in fact miners would be making a loss.

nah, judging by recent coins to hit the exchange, this one could start 178 satoshi in thin trading, then trading between 25-40....honestly 3 satoshi a EAC is a good deal to negate the risk it will never hit the exchange.  Cool

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Kail

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 06:51:24 AM

Roll Eyes

yet some of the sellers want to sell their EAC at a price that makes it the most profitable scrypt,sha coin around  Roll Eyes

good luck

my offer still open

3 Satoshi's per EAC, someone's trying to spread misinformation to pad their own pockets?! Buy at that price and when it hits an exchange @ 300 satoshis you've made quite the profit. Plus at that logic miners should just quit because power costs make it not worth it.... in fact miners would be making a loss.

nah, judging by recent coins to hit the exchange, this one could start 178 satoshi in thin trading, then trading between 25-40....honestly 3 satoshi a EAC is a good deal to negate the risk it will never hit the exchange.  Cool

First rule of Crypto-Coin Club...... DO NOT SELL BELOW COST TO PRODUCE.

Second rule of Crypto-Coin Club...... DO NOT SELL BELOW COST TO PRODUCE.

Loving your efforts to make a buck tho dude, motivated!!!!
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:59:43 AM

Selling 190K EAC  , pm me with fair offers .
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:03:49 AM

Roll Eyes

good luck

my offer still open

I will buy 1million EAC for 0.03  Wink

nah, judging by recent coins to hit the exchange, this one could start 178 satoshi in thin trading, then trading between 25-40....honestly 3 satoshi a EAC is a good deal to negate the risk it will never hit the exchange.  Cool
Omg, real price is about 0.1-0.2btc for 50k earthcoins. No one would sell you cheaper. Trust me) I bought 2mil
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:08:18 AM

I don't think I buy it,  Literally sure on that exchange, (thats the first and only exchange???)  Its going for roughly...  .3 BTC per 100k?     I am mining about 2-3K EAC an " HOUR".  This would mean that with only 5 GPU's my 'value' on EAC would be "much more" profitable to mine than any other Currency on COINWARZ.   I don't see that making any sense.   This would make it several times more profitable to mine than LTC.  

Could this be true?

[/quote]

Really.... Ive got a 8.8MH rig and have only pulled 20K in the last 24 Hours, what pool you on? Thats an insane rate.
[/quote]

Yeah,  let me look at my time-log:

DEC23 19:12   Until DEC24 1:59 = roughly 10500 to 11500 EAC,  There is still a few thousand unconfirmed...?       Maybe I exaggerated but it seems to be going really quick!  This is roughly 3mHs +/-

This is why I am so skeptical of this coin,  If I keep arguing with sellers about how much they are worth I'll have 25-40K EAC by tomorrow evening and careless about getting more.   I don't understand I should pay $140 USD worth of BTC,  for 36-44 hours of 3Mhash mining doesn't compute without action on all the major exchanges to back it up,  And if it was worth that much or even close it would be so flooded my rewards would go to 1%

I'm just trying to explain my possibly failed logic, why I would like to buy some of these stupid things, but why I think .1-.2 BTC per 50K is way high.  Unless I have just been veeeeeerrry lucky.

kqpahv

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:10:22 AM

Roll Eyes

good luck

my offer still open

Why are you even trying to buy if this coin is so shit and risky to you ? No one with brains will sell you anything at these prices. Why should anyone mine this coin and give it away for 25% revenue of mining other coins ? I will rather take the risk of losing it all or making a decent buck if when/if the coin hits a exchange than give it away for a dirt cheap price right away.
24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:16:47 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 07:32:10 AM by 24Kilo

Deleted
Kail

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 07:17:00 AM

Latest stats from the DOCEX,

Taking time but the rates are starting to match!!!

Average Sell BTC/EAC:         Average Buy BTC/EAC:            Volume for Sale:
0.00000375                             0.00000141                    1,519,204.57
svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:17:37 AM

nah, judging by recent coins to hit the exchange, this one could start 178 satoshi in thin trading, then trading between 25-40....honestly 3 satoshi a EAC is a good deal to negate the risk it will never hit the exchange.  Cool

Why are you even trying to buy if this coin is so shit and risky to you ? No one with brains will sell you anything at these prices. Why should anyone mine this coin and give it away for 25% revenue of mining other coins ? I will rather take the risk of losing it all or making a decent buck if when/if the coin hits a exchange than give it away for a dirt cheap price right away.

I mean I agree,  I like this speculation game.   I think it should command a price worth other marginal coins for mining,  or maybe a little bit lower due to lack of proven exchange time.  This is PURE speculation really.  However even I think 3 Satoshis is stupid cheap.    I think I would be willing to purchase them for 1500 EAC per 1.00 USD,  maybe $1.25 USD.    Thats $70 USD per 100k...    Shit now even that sounds high.. but I think I'd risk it.

getwork

Activity: 321

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:40:08 AM

45k EAC to sell, make me an offer
dtothemt

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:41:55 AM

Have you guys checked ebay? 5k EAC sells for $30.

$30 / $700 (just a ballpark figure of current btc value) = ~0.043 BTC.

WTS 25k EAC / 0.2 BTC. PM me.
kqpahv

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:12:36 AM

I mean I agree,  I like this speculation game.   I think it should command a price worth other marginal coins for mining,  or maybe a little bit lower due to lack of proven exchange time.  This is PURE speculation really.  However even I think 3 Satoshis is stupid cheap.    I think I would be willing to purchase them for 1500 EAC per 1.00 USD,  maybe $1.25 USD.    Thats $70 USD per 100k...    Shit now even that sounds high.. but I think I'd risk it.

Sorry man, tell me one coin where early adopters have made less than mining already established coins ? Not being on a exchange for a 3 day old coin is pretty normal  Wink When/if it will hit one you can trust me the prices will be even higher than asked now. Just weeks ago DOGE was sold at a thread like this for 1/40th of the  exchange peak prices.
svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:26:53 AM

Sorry man, tell me one coin where early adopters have made less than mining already established coins ? Not being on a exchange for a 3 day old coin is pretty normal  Wink When/if it will hit one you can trust me the prices will be even higher than asked now. Just weeks ago DOGE was sold at a thread like this for 1/40th of the  exchange peak prices.
[/quote]

So you are saying that every new coin is 'worth' more to the world than all the previous ones you could be working on?   That just because it is new the miners (myself included) are guaranteed to get a 10-100X return on mining investment verse anything else we could be mining?   Maybe in this weird new crypto world everything gets its day in the sun just because this is the new thing???

Some of these cryptos are going places,   Most will not.    I'm a skeptic here, but I'm in,   But I don't see the proof of value that this is somehow worth 10X+ to mine than LTC, or DOGE or whatever else.   

Lala

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:28:54 AM

sell 30k eac 0.09 btc pm me Smiley
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:53:05 AM

@svojoe Why do you want to buy EAC if you don't think that its price can skyrocket. Well established coin price can not skyrocket right?
Hampuz

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:18:26 AM

WTS 30k EAC for .22 btc. PM
kulakowka

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:20:54 AM

WTS 50k EAC / 0.4 BTC

PM

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:23:02 AM

100K for sale here

Pm me if interested

Cheers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: