Latest Chain Download (save time) - http://chain.huntercoin.org/
Sourcehttp://github.com/chronokings/huntercoinHuntercoin 1.3.01 Implement "Game fees"
- This allows fees to be paid which go to the gamefund - useful for the current update and future updates (attacks of different values).Remove Hearts and Hearted Hunters
(no value standard hunters). We'll add/change them in a future update.Remove Death Upon DestructAllow Destruct and Waypoint at the same time.Implement Life Steal Concept
- If you hit with a destruct you will take their Hunters value and add it on your own. e.g. If your general costs 200 hucs and you hit someone worth 200 hucs, you will have a value of 400 hucs and they will die. Your Hunters value can be consider "Health". https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin/blob/master/GameLogicChanges.txtDisplay Hunters Value in the "Life" Tab when not poisoned from Disaster
. If you are poisoned from Disaster it will tick down as before.Hunters will spawn on Random Locations on the Map.Reduce Carry Capacity to 100Add Destruct Fee of 20 HUCs
- This may seem expensive but is required to stop chain spamming destruct. This will be reduced once we implement Spell Timers or something else...Remove Old Spawn/Bank Areas.Make Banks Random
- Banks will spawn in Random Locations on the Map. 75 Banks at a time on the map.Add Life Span for Banks
- Banks will have a 25 to 100 Life Span. This is not currently displayed in the QT.Reducing Spawn/Bank Refund from 30 to 2 Blocks
- If you stay on a bank square for more than 2 blocks your coins will be refunded for your general (and any "life" you took from other hunters in PvP).Add 5 HUC fee on top of the 200 Fee for Creating a Hunter
. This Fee is added to the gamefund.Reallow "20 byte rule" for merge mining
. Requested by F2pool. This makes the code more consistent with other merge mined coins.Make getauxblock support both sha256d and scrypt
regardless of algo="" in huntercoin.conf. by f2pool.Hunters Value will be refunded upon Disaster.
Known Issue - on windows ONLY, the qt has been known to pause on some systems during sync and requires restarting. This should be rectified with the next update.
Huntercoin is a P2P cryptocurrency which incorporates human mining. A blockchain-based alternate reality, P2P decentralized cryptocurrency game - MMOCG. Huntercoin is a Namecoin (NMC) fork. Features:
42 million coins, current supply is around 7 million coins.
1 minute block time.
10 coins per block – 1 coin to miners, 8.75 coins onto the map and 0.25 coins for Crown of Fortune (see below).
Dual algorithm SHA256 + Scrypt - Each algorithm has separate difficulty, both are targeting 2 minute block time and are merge-mineable.
Difficulty retargets every block based on the last 2016 blocks (PPC style) for each algorithm separately.
Integrated chat – Not realtime, newly broadcasted messages are published when a new block is mined. They stay recorded in blockchain permanently.
Includes all relevant features of other cryptocurrencies.
Human mining – Control Hunters to harvest coins on a map using strategy, time and optionaly teamwork.
After a Hunter brings harvested coins them back to a spawn area they will materialize in player wallet. Miners will receive 10% of these "banked" coins (bank tax).
When a Hunter is killed, 4% of the coins it held will be taken by miners (death tax) and the rest will be dropped to the ground. Any player can pick them up afterwards.
Miners should receive in total (over time) 20% of block reward (2 coins) + all taxes.
Crown of Fortune – Unique item on the map, player who picked it up will be getting 0.25 coins per newly mined block for as long as crown is in his possession.
Cost per new Hunter is 200 coins. Client:
Source code - https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin
Connection port 8398, RPC port 8399
Sourcehttp://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin Alternative clients:
MithrilMan 3rd party client - http://www.mithrilman.com/Huntercoin
Unity3D edition client - http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php/topic,1552.0.html
Wiggi BetterQT - https://github.com/wiggi/huntercoin Mining:
Pool - http://www.f2pool.com/
- supports both algorithms, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.msg5269664#msg5269664
Solo - http://huntercoin.org/how-to-mine/hardware/
Human - http://huntercoin.org/how-to-mine/human/ Exchanges:
Poloniex - https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_huc
Cryptsy - https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/249 Useful links:
Website - http://huntercoin.org
Official forum - http://forum.huntercoin.org
Blockchain explorer - http://www.huntercoin.info/blockExplorer
Paper wallet - http://cryptolife.net/paperwallet/HUC.html
Time Lapse Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czUU3Z8spUQ&feature=youtu.be
Marketcap - http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/huntercoin/
- currently not showing the correct numbers
Map view - http://www.huntercoin.info
Live map view - http://www.huntercoin.org/unitymap.html
(requires Unity Web Player installed)
Android live map - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Huntercoin.Huntercoin&hl=en_GB
Coin harvest locations and crown reset spots - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.msg5119249#msg5119249 Social:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ChronoKings
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1c7eSOw7ew0tBodxsQu_KQ Donate:
Developement fund - HNWuMk8ph46oXfLRPHQdpoeZkTqZmXFFkD