Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your experience about cryptocurrency.  (Read 1411 times)
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

I got involved in the crypto world through one of my friends. Earning money is one and only purpose of my involvement in it. No I have not regretted joining the crypto. But I have suffered some loss. Not that much testimony so far. The bad day is the days when I have suffered loss. My best bounty campaign so far is All.Me bounty campaign.   

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

I know crypto for accidentally reading people who share "how to get more btc" on the social media facebook, was not initially interested but eventually I became more curious. My dream of first is want to get a job without having to to the office by just sitting in front of a computer,the world of crypto as answering all my willpower.
Benomil

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:19:30 AM

of the people of yore to the present, I can unmistakably observe the crypto cost increment is getting greater consistently. based on that, obviously, I have an expectation that Crypto will be the thing that gets greater again for one year from now. see the potential that positively won't lose if dig all current potential in crypto and sitting tight for that pivotal turning point will arrive.
gelwaumar

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

of the people of old to the present, I can obviously observe the crypto cost increment is getting greater consistently. based on that, obviously, I have a forecast that Crypto will be the thing that gets greater again for one year from now. see the potential that positively won't lose if dive all current potential in crypto and sitting tight for that defining moment will arrive.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

1. I got to know about crypto from a local forum in my country; it is the biggest forum in my country.
2. The fact that I can make a nice living from it.
3. Of course I have my regrets; not selling when I should have; and selling when I should have not; but overall no regrets.
4. Biggest testimony, I got to make cool money how out of it.
5. Biggest bounty is telcoin; although I still f*ck up later.
zlatazema

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

For the first time I heard about Bitcoin in 2016.
But my friends brought me to the sphere of crypto currency half a year ago.
I regret that I didn't start working with this before.
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

It's about 2 month ago, I know cryptocurrency from some of my coworkers. They say that cryptocurrency can be a side job. Then, I tried to find out about cryptocurrency from various sources, until finally I joined this forum. From this forum, a lot of information can be obtained including how to make money from cryptocurrency by following some bounty programs. I just followed some bounty and have not get maximum results yet due to time constraints. Well, what can we expect from 2 month of bounty hunting, it's my process. And I will be more focused from now.
zynan

Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

There was a time I was doing Captcha Encoding Job and I am getting paid for a coin that I did not know that has a value in bitcoin and that it can be traded in what they call Crypto Exchange Market. Then that was the time I was introduced into cryptocurrency world and to this forum where I learned about Bitcoin and other popular coins, different crypto Coins and ICO Tokens. One of my biggest regrets is that when I was a newbie last year i did not know the power of holding, I sold a coin in low value and after a few weeks, this coin mooned and I really regret for not holding it.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Rechargers

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:08:56 AM

I know of cryptocurrency from a friend of mine, at first I did not care, but later consulted the educated on the internet I was starting to participate in this market. I have lost some capital and I am not discouraged and since then have always kept track and invested in cryptocurrency, I have never regretted entering this market. Good luck.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:19:04 AM

I came in contact with this technology incidentally through a friend who is completely a newbie, but after my research on it I was able to foresee the potentials of this great technology and I seized opportunity immediately and crypto have really prof to be a good thing to discover.
tttuida

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

I am sure that I have not enough experience even despite on that fact of my working here for few years, but I recommend you not to panic and not to make fast decisions.
jess04

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Last year, I heard and knew this cryptocurrency from my brother. At first, I was unsure with this and I thought it was just wasting my time. After a months, my brother brought a motorcycle earned from his investments here in crypto. So, I was so shock at that time. So, it made me believed that you will really earned here in crypto currencies. So, I made an account and started to make read and post. But unfortunately, after a month the forum implemented this merit system and it was really regretful because I was just a member rank. If I made an account early maybe I will be in a higher rank this time which is a great advantage to get more earnings here.

So, this time. I am really motivated and eager to learn more about crypto currency.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

I've known about electronic money for quite some time and have some experience for you.
If you are an investor, persevere not because of a down sell that will affect your economy,
If you are a bounty hunter then check their projects carefully to avoid cheating

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
Mytoken

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

I learned about coins on YouTube, and the rewards task was able to earn tokens for free, which is what attracted me to the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Xeyumol

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

I've found out about cryptographic forms of money when my companion acquainted with me about spigot guaranteeing. However, her presentation was not that reasonable thus I did my own exploration and that got me to this site. Been snared as far back as I've enrolled to this site and never lament anything as far back as I have found about bitcoin what not. The main awful day I have encountered so far was the point at which I joined an abundance crusade that ended up being a trick yet I let go of it and kept on advancing.
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

A friend of mine introduced me to the world of cryptocurremcies and I have been lucky enough to make a fortune out of it, thanks to premium trading signals that I got over the time which helped me buy the right coin at the right time. So far it is good. Hope it stays that way
vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

I don't think that I am experienced person in crypto but I have to say do not panic even if you see that market is on the bottom. Everything will be ok here but just later.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

1. My former colleague told me about cryptocurrencies. He is a real crypto enthusiast and can talk about it all the day long. Then I just googled and read several articles. I came to conclusion that it was possible to earn money this way.
2. I really like cryptos but can't say that I don't imagine my life without them.
3. I don't regret even a bit. I've got a huge and useful experience which I will share with my children in case cryptos become standard practice.
4. I have nothing to add here Smiley
5. I can hardly enumerate them as I try not to hurry and weigh all the pros and cons before making a decision.
6. Probably CEX. I bought my first coins there and held them for some period. When I began trading, it was simple and intuitive. And I'm grateful to their customer support for answering my questions patiently.
goatminer

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

I first heard about cryptocurrencies about 2012. I was scrolling some imageboard and one guy there told that there is the Bitcoin and there is a big profit in the future that Bitcoin will bring. Yes, now I really regret that I didn't followed his advice and didn't buy some. I could be a millionare now...
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

My friend introduced bitcoin to me, and at that time I really have no idea what is bitcoin, and all about cryptocurrency, but then I get really excited as what she tells me about earning on it. I got involved in Cryptocurrency, I learned jow participate and earn a lot of money, I also experienced being hacked by hackers, its really my bad days. I always join in airdrops and in bounty campaigns such as social media and signature campaign bitcoin payment. Its a lot of fun in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: