Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your experience about cryptocurrency.  (Read 1411 times)
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

To be honest I heard this from my friend who invested money in bitcoin and I became interested because of the profit. Bitcoin has large amount of profit and which I invested I got double money so I never feel regret because I know this time is bad for bitcoin because price of the bitcoin is low but I know after few days later this price will increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

I know about crytocurrency that is from searching on internet and youtube. after I read and became interested in joining this cryptocurrency, there are so many stories of successful people that make a huge profit from cryptocurrency trading.
I never regretted being here, because crypto is a job for me and my investment source in the future.
the worst day for me that I will never forget, is after I sell my coins at a cheap price and the next day the coins price  are turning high. that's when I feel sad. but the incident I consider a lesson.
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

My friend invested a great deal in cryptocurrency, but I did not dare to invest it easily. Because I don't have as much investment experience as him. So I can only participate in the bounty movement.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:39:55 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 06:55:05 AM by Moiyah

Someone introduced cryprocurrency to me, at first I just couldn't believe how far this technology go. This cryptocurrency thing, makes me realized so many things, one of those is that the advanced technology behind this is incredibly amazing that we can invest in such crypto like this. I didn't regret I am now part of crypro world and I'm very delightful I am patronizing it for so many months now.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

How do you get to know about cryptocurrency?
My friend just introduced me to bitcoin and the rest about altcoins, it's through this forum.

What enticed you to cryptocurrency?
The unstable price of it which gives me a way to do the same as trading stocks.

Have you ever regret been here?
Nope.

What is your greatest Testimony so far?
Bought bitcoin while it's cheap and am still holding.

What is the bad day you will never forget?
Didn't sell at $20,000.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

My first time joining the cryptocurrency was hunting the airdrops. I got some legit and some scams. They are interesting. Now, I'm one of the bounty hunters that make money freely form the bounty campaigns. The reward is great especially when I choose the signature even my rank is still Member.
I never regret being in crypto. I'm so hopeful and optimistic.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

Your best bounty campaign ever?

Guys please share your experience.

i saw bitcoin accepted as payment method on website i think it was g2a.

i dont regret ever been here my only regrets is betting my all bounty campaign earnings into gambling which was worth 1000 usd at that time its alot for people who live in third world country.
earning alot more in signature campaign than doing an actual job
i lost all to gambling.
Gameflip bounty campaign it only ran for 2 weeks and got a quite good amount for a short amount of time advertising and gave 2x more than the actual amount.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

It very useful and profitable being in the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency brings me not only the ways to learn the money freely through the bounty. The crypto also teaches me many things how to be a good trader, investor, and a part-time job. I have experienced many bounty campaigns that I followed and I got the very nice rewards. Most of them are valuable. But I cannot tell which is best. All (expect the scams) are legit bounty and they really pay me with their tokens. Losing the coins and getting the profits is the part of being in crypto and it is normal.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

My friend told to me about cryptocurrency, anda he had a lot of bitcoin at that time. And now he became a very rich man in his residence beat the people who work every day leave early and come home evening, but my friend just stay at home.
The reason is my friend, his life is very nice no job but has a lot of money. I think he is my motivation.
Yes I had, regret because I just new to know bitcoin in mid 2017, I want to know bitcoin in 2009 then.
I really like the world of cryptocurrency, because it could be that everyone wants to have cryptocurrency.
There is no bad day I have to regret. The mistake I have done I always fix it so I will never be back again.
I only never followed social media campaign, so I have not been able to decide the best bounty campaign.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

I learned the cryptocurrency through my friends. Last year, they both bought and sold cryptocurrencies on the exchange, and they earned considerable profits! I didn’t regret joining the ranks of buying and selling cryptocurrency. From the beginning I knew that it was an investment. The investment was accompanied by risks. So I only used spare money to buy and sell. What made me most collapse was the currency price of the previous months. Continued decline, I feel frustrated!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
aleksabat

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

I found out about bitcoin from my friend, who already had a btc club at that time. He told me to join in this world, so i did that. That's all))

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

My husband, that moment just a boyfriend, told me about crypto currencies several years ago, but I needed around half of the year to understand what it is and to believe that it can be something from that. BTW that moment bitcoin costed just 200$ Smiley
Well, after I joined Faucets and signature campaign paid very well, if to compare with current rates, I didn't spend coins that moment and when bitcoin started to grow I felt good income from such kind of work.
No, never . I thank God about bitcoin and all of those opportunities that it gave to me. The one thing I regret about is that I didn't join earlier.
The day when I had 1,3 BTC on my balance and sold it per 1600$ cause of I didn't believe the price will go higher, that year we saw 20000$.
I have never been in any bounty for now .
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

I am trading crypto currency from 2016 and am very happy and presently I withdraw my invest fund and now am trading with my profit, so there  is no risk for that, I think if you are crypto investors better to withdraw invest money whenever you will get profit before to hold longterm , we cant predict market condition, so invest money only if you can afford to lose
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

Guys please share your experience.

A. My friend told me about it and then I checked first before I made my decision to be herr
B. Its because of not enough source of income
C. Never
D. So far my greatest testimony is when I received the payment for my participation in telcoin project
E. When I joined in used my social media account to campaign the project but most of them didn't pay may.
F. In signature campaign not yet except the letter "D"
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

Actually I have heared the word Bitcoin from a friend of  mine at work last two years ago but it did not get my attention enough for me to really know what it is until early this year that I observed that many of my colleagues are joining Bitcoin and they are already active in it, so I ask my friend again and ask his help in guiding me to register and I am very thankful to him for I am now a Junior member doing  my first bounty campaign.  I am very excited to receive my rewards as the project is almost at its end and as per spreadsheet I have stakes.  I like doing bounty campaign and excited for the rewards.
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

First time I heard from a friend . didn't mean anything by it . after some time we met again and I saw his result . it certainly motivated me . strictly time delve into it . while personal success can not boast because I just started .  and I make a big bet on the cryptocurrency
redcandy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

I learned how to make money on cryptocurrency. But I want to say that earning on cryptocurrency is a long process! You will not become a millionaire in 1 day. I also advise not to keep all the coins in one purse and not to keep a lot of money on the exchange. Before investing, learn the crypto market as a whole, its principle of operation, and so on. And finally, advice THINK with YOUR HEAD!
freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

crypto is my full-time job initially i didn't believe in crypto but later i believed in blockchain and other cryptocurrencies and i have seen growth of ico coins in front of my eyes there on words following crypto currencies full time
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Crypto has really changed my life. Crypto has taught me alot of lesson particularly in trading it. Am glad I entered into crypto in 2017 and made some cash.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

I don´t regret being here but I have not been involved as much really, I think that I should get more invlved to get full benefits from this world.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: