Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your experience about cryptocurrency.  (Read 1411 times)
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

I do not have much experience, I'm probably just saying that working with crypto-currencies or working with finance, you need to discard all emotions and carefully plan all your investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

I have an estimate that Crypto will become even bigger for one year from now. seeing positive potential will not be lost if you dive into all the potential now in crypto and sit tightly for the decisive moment that will arrive.
from old people to the present, I can clearly observe that crypto's cost increase has been consistently greater.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

I had heard news about crypto and my friends. I felt hesitant then I joined it. Find out the benefits of slow-moving campaigns. My trend is in it. I am doing some big campaigns, which will give me big profits. It is regrettable that I started this maybe delayed by 5 years and did some small profitable campaigns. The suggestion is that if you work with restraint, then there is no achievement soon. But when you get it is more than your expectations.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

I think, I'm also interested in krypto, because we also have a good way, we can easily get more benefits, because krypto is also a profitable way.
Alex Foman

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

I believe that everyone should earn their experience in the crypto currency. After all, you can never assess the situation completely. Not stuffed, as they say their lumps. Listen to yourself, read more information. And most importantly, do not rush to make decisions.
JackVenedy

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

To say the truth, I regret only that I learned about this forum late to start making money by participating in bounty campaigns! I joined only in the autumn of last year, when many opportunities were already lost.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

With cryptocurrency, It hasn't exactly been a sweet ride for me, seeing that the market began to experience this down trend immediately after I invested in it. This can be really discouraging especially during bad days, but I was fully aware of what I was getting into before I did, and for that, I try not to worry too much about everything, and I like to believe that this will all be over soon.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:08:06 AM

Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website i REMOVED this fake link
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.

your link is not for myetherwallet. i think you try to scam people! guys, look out for this link and don't use it!!!!!!
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

I firsts got to know about cryptocurrency through a financial programme that I got myself involved with that accepted bitcoin as a means of payment. However, I did not fully engage myself in it, as I was quite confused and scared that It was just another scam project, which I now regret. I wish that I accepted and believed in this system earlier, who knows, I would probably have been some millionaire by now.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

Cryptocurrency was something I always wanted to be a part of from the minute I heard about it. I was convinced, but there really wasn't enough funds to make investment, as at the time, so I spent more of my time gathering information as regards the market system, and how it is being operated. It is a good thing that I'm fully a part of it now. It feels great.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

I was attracted to bitcoin by a friend of mine, so I bought my first Etherium, then he was on the rise and I bought several altcoins. I am very interested in the blockchain technology and its future, I started to follow the news and delve into the crypto environment in mind. Now I am here and read this forum more and more venturing and constantly learning.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

[How do you get to know about cryptocurrency?
What enticed you to cryptocurrency?
Have you ever regret been here?
What is your greatest Testimony so far?
What is the bad day you will never forget?
Your best bounty campaign ever? ]

Basically I heard about cryptocurrency from a friend a few years back and have been intrigued about it since. At first I was skeptical about the concept and even investing money into it (I still am), but I am hopeful with the technology invested into it and the progression it has made over time that my decision to join will be hugely profitable.

BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

Everyone writes how great it is to make a company bounty ... And I will say so that people kill this way of earning, it can be compared with the fact that we kill the planet Earth by a number of people)

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

My first experience with cryptocurrency is around two years back by one of my relatives. I was hesitant to involve in it though. I involved in it with the purpose of getting fast-riches. But I ended up suffering loss. And now I have realized that cryptocurrency is like stock market and it takes time to give benefit. So I am trying to keep patience and keep up with the basics of the crypto market.

maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

I first learned about cryptocurrency from the internet, because in forums many people talk about bitcoin, and then seeing a significant bitcoin price increase makes me think that this is a good investment, then I started investing in bitcoin until now. i dont invest in ico or the coin except bitcoin.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

I know about bitcoin from the internet that used to fill ads on blogs and youtube. to get into this forum, I was told by my friend and how to get income from boutny campaign. the first income I got at that time was $ 70.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

I think everyone has their own experience, unlike the others, in the crypto currency. I can only advise one thing. Always learn before you do something. First, conduct a good analysis. And only then buy or sell.
Karasawa007

Activity: 130
Merit: 36

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

How do you get to know about cryptocurrency?
Your best bounty campaign ever?

Guys please share your experience.

I know crypto from close relatives, but I never learned from him just looking for information about the whole crypto from the beginning to the present in this forum, how to follow airdrops, bounties, investments, etc.
until now I have never regretted joining the crypto world, because after all here I have a new experience that can produce anything

KUROINEKO.GD
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

How do you get to know about cryptocurrency?
Your best bounty campaign ever?

Guys please share your experience.

HOW important this million questions to be @answered?would this change the prices of market today?Damn questionnaires looks like taking a examination in school lol

Same as the million people here cryptocurrency is introduced by a friend and when I learned the ins and outs,profit is what ive got for long ,and now ilove being here
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

Cryptocurrencies are something where i always wanted to take part in, and i believe that everyone should earn their experience in cryptocurrency. Don't be panic have some  patience before investing, and even don't rush to make decisions, gather more and more information about cryptocurrency,and invest in the best one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: