Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATO] Atom - Our craziest release yet - CPU mining BIG GIVEAWAYS v0.9.4.3  (Read 27352 times)
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 02:21:12 PM

Doesn't matter what port we use. Default or configured. It doesn't work.

And RPC has nothing to do with the actual algorithm used to mine the coin.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
Brook

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:57:13 PM

MOL's ATO author is the same author. Two coins are traded in China trading platform through the RPC should not be a problem. Do not worry, we need time to consult the Chinese platform and technical personnel. ATO we love we love allcrypt., Please do not give up ATO Wink
merrykate

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:27:38 PM

ATO wallet in the China trading platform is not what you say, it is also the quark algorithm, please check data, can solve the problem
allcrypt

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 04:47:59 PM

ATO wallet in the China trading platform is not what you say, it is also the quark algorithm, please check data, can solve the problem

Ok, please stop with the quark algorithm crap. The algo used to mine/validate the coin has NOTHING to do with how the wallet speaks via RPC calls.

The wallet is broken, it does not handle RPC calls correctly. Until that is fixed, it cant be on the exchange.

ato_fans

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:07:48 AM

Ok, please stop with the quark algorithm crap. The algo used to mine/validate the coin has NOTHING to do with how the wallet speaks via RPC calls.

The wallet is broken, it does not handle RPC calls correctly. Until that is fixed, it cant be on the exchange.

thanks very much, just give us some time, we will solve the problem and email you soon. Wink
tibenian

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:00:41 AM

btw there is an attempt to trade this coin here:
http://www.bitevip.com/index.php?s=/Index/index/type/ATO_CNY
Smiley
moleculecoin (OP)

Activity: 84

Love all coins!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 10:44:52 AM

How old are you?  The wallet is not broken.  Both the daemon and the Qt wallet compile fine in my environment, repeatedly without any issues.  There is a bug with the Qt wallet with the pindexfirst error, but this should not effect what you are doing.

Can you describe in more detail exactly what your issue is with the json RPC interface?  Are you getting an error message?  Are you sure you built it correctly?

With all due respect, if you are having this much trouble building Atom and your first reaction is to spout off without QA'ing your stuff, I don't know that I would trust your exchange.  Do you have any professional development experience?

Molecule MOL Developer Donation Address:  K3LhXmZeougH7XUr1ppkKd15A53o6iBgmJ
merrykate

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:31:23 AM

Mining the wallet when re opened, often will pop up: Line:1174 not mining purse does not have this problem, I took the first floor you said to do, but the problem still occurs, please check the reason, the purse is not convenient, error, and update three days, very trouble
MeiBi

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:20:59 PM

ATO is a very good virtual currency, but much frustration, hope allcrypt treat ato, we will help you make good publicity.
allcrypt

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:49:39 PM

How old are you?  The wallet is not broken.  Both the daemon and the Qt wallet compile fine in my environment, repeatedly without any issues.  There is a bug with the Qt wallet with the pindexfirst error, but this should not effect what you are doing.

Can you describe in more detail exactly what your issue is with the json RPC interface?  Are you getting an error message?  Are you sure you built it correctly?

With all due respect, if you are having this much trouble building Atom and your first reaction is to spout off without QA'ing your stuff, I don't know that I would trust your exchange.  Do you have any professional development experience?

Because you'not not reading.

I ALSO got it to compile and run correctly. I never complained about that. You keep posting about it's algorithim, which has NOTHING to do with the RPC interface.

Yes I'm sure I built it correctly. It compiles. It downloads the blockchain. It sends and receives coins. The RPC does not work. I know the server's RPC works because it works with 27 other wallets. Atom is the one that doesnt work. The same RPC calls that work in all 27 other wallets does NOT work with atom. The wallet returns an error.

I love how this has turned into my team not QA'ing OUR software. TWENTY SEVEN other wallets work. Atom does not. Yes, obviously our fault. Want the error? Here's the error. Fix your crappy wallet.

Error connecting to wallet ATO while polling exception 'Exception' with message 'Incorrect response id (request id: 1, response id: )' in /[path removed]/jsonRPCClient:143 Stack trace: #0 /[path removed]/poller(14): jsonRPCClient->__call('getinfo', Array) #1 /[path removed]/poller(14): jsonRPCClient->getinfo() #2 {main}

Your wallet did not respond to a simple getinfo call. All twenty seven other wallets do.

I have a shitty attitute because from the beginning I described the error, and I was told to load the blockchain, or told that it has to do with the algorithm, and now told that it's MY code not being QA'ed and us having no development experience.

From someone who does not even understand the error we are having. You have a wallet that has an error in it, that you never bothered to fix, that needs to have a blockchain file loaded to even get it to sync, yet you blame ME for another bug in your wallet.

At the end of the day, we have an exchange to run with piles of coins that have working wallets. Fix the wallet, or, just don't be on the exchange. Simple as that.

BigNiggaTigga

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:01:15 PM

ATO only chance at getting on a exchange is being blown up right in front of us.

good job dev at pissing the exchange guy off for no reason.... how about working with them to get it listed?
megodex

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:03:17 AM

How old are you?  The wallet is not broken.  Both the daemon and the Qt wallet compile fine in my environment, repeatedly without any issues.  There is a bug with the Qt wallet with the pindexfirst error, but this should not effect what you are doing.

Can you describe in more detail exactly what your issue is with the json RPC interface?  Are you getting an error message?  Are you sure you built it correctly?

With all due respect, if you are having this much trouble building Atom and your first reaction is to spout off without QA'ing your stuff, I don't know that I would trust your exchange.  Do you have any professional development experience?

Because you'not not reading.

I ALSO got it to compile and run correctly. I never complained about that. You keep posting about it's algorithim, which has NOTHING to do with the RPC interface.

Yes I'm sure I built it correctly. It compiles. It downloads the blockchain. It sends and receives coins. The RPC does not work. I know the server's RPC works because it works with 27 other wallets. Atom is the one that doesnt work. The same RPC calls that work in all 27 other wallets does NOT work with atom. The wallet returns an error.

I love how this has turned into my team not QA'ing OUR software. TWENTY SEVEN other wallets work. Atom does not. Yes, obviously our fault. Want the error? Here's the error. Fix your crappy wallet.

Error connecting to wallet ATO while polling exception 'Exception' with message 'Incorrect response id (request id: 1, response id: )' in /[path removed]/jsonRPCClient:143 Stack trace: #0 /[path removed]/poller(14): jsonRPCClient->__call('getinfo', Array) #1 /[path removed]/poller(14): jsonRPCClient->getinfo() #2 {main}

Your wallet did not respond to a simple getinfo call. All twenty seven other wallets do.

I have a shitty attitute because from the beginning I described the error, and I was told to load the blockchain, or told that it has to do with the algorithm, and now told that it's MY code not being QA'ed and us having no development experience.

From someone who does not even understand the error we are having. You have a wallet that has an error in it, that you never bothered to fix, that needs to have a blockchain file loaded to even get it to sync, yet you blame ME for another bug in your wallet.

At the end of the day, we have an exchange to run with piles of coins that have working wallets. Fix the wallet, or, just don't be on the exchange. Simple as that.

Just so you know, the people who have replied with silly troubleshooting suggestions such as quark/blockchain etc. Are not atomcoin developers, just fans, most of which are not perfect english speakers. The atomcoin dev is 'moleculecoin'. I am sure we can all just take a step back and fix the issue Smiley
allcrypt

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:43:33 AM

Moleculecoin obviously doesn't care if the wallet is broken then. I'm more than happy to add it. It was lucky and was a top vote before we got a lot of attention and was added in the first batch.

But until our system can actually speak with the wallet - theres not a damn thing we can do.

Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:55:26 AM

Where I can sell atoms ?

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
BigNiggaTigga

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:52:21 AM

only on some shitty chinese exchange where you need a chinese phone number to do anything.

this dev is retarded. we have a great opportunity here and he has 0 fucks to give.
Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:25:48 AM

only on some shitty chinese exchange where you need a chinese phone number to do anything.

this dev is retarded. we have a great opportunity here and he has 0 fucks to give.

Aha , And someone Chinese, we could make an intermediary?

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
cryptonent

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:11:32 AM

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Wallet fails RPC calls
merrykate

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:24:41 PM

Professional terminology, I don't know, but the technology and the authors of these exchanges should understand it, ask the author to help more exchange server encountered in the above question, let the atomic coin landing more trading platform, we love the atomic coin
merrykate

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:29:46 PM

Www.AllCrypt.com! Is a good site atomic dollar as the first batch of selected list of coin, sincerely hope the author can match their technology, to solve the problems of atomic coin
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:56:41 PM

I tested myself and Allcrypt is right - the JSON RPC interface is broken.

I tested sending getmininginfo and receive HTTP (500) Internal Server Error

Some commands work: getaccountaddress, listtransactions, getbalance

Most do not.  getpeerinfo, getinfo, getmininginfo, gethashespersec, getgenerate, many more

These commands all work from the debug console in the Windows wallet - they do *NOT* work over a http connection to the wallet.  They all return HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: