Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ?  (Read 3507 times)
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

I think it is necessary to participate both in Bounty-campaigns and in Airdrops.
Bounty-campaigns are stabler and sure earnings, but also Airdrops sometimes well shoot.
From Bounty I have earned about $200, and from Airdrops, a little less, about $100.
What it is better to choose - to solve to you.

you earned from bounty only $ 200, because you have a low rank on the forum, or you did not participate in the signature campaign at all. Having an account with a rank at least full member, you would earn 3-5 times more.
raniadaling

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:38:21 AM

Effective in terms of what bro? in terms of profits? If it is then I would say you should pick bounty, as it has high bounty allocation as opposed to airdrops. Also there are more scams with airdrops, so it is a better way to spend time with bounty.
Therefore it is a more efficient way to join bounty in terms of profits and time spent.
richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

I prefer AirDrop to Bounty Campaign , because :
+ I can make a good money with AirDrop Campaign . Bouty Campaign has too many participants , so the reward will be less more
+ I can save the money , if only join in AirDrop Campaign
+ AirDrop usually takes less time than Bounty Campaign
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

both are good depending on what you want, airdrop will attract a lot of people to the project helping the project build a large community, if it is a project that requires large user base, then it is good, however bounty requires people who somehow believe in the project before committing to performing task to promote the project. bounty also attracts people but not as much as in airdrop.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

take a look at the allocation and revenue obtained. from there it's been shown that bounty results greater than airdrop. certainly, the grounds will be a lot of people have a bounty, including me. all of them can produce, depending on how to do it.

NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

Both campaigns are good. Meaning is to create a community and promote the effectiveness of advertising and marketing on the team's projects. Both have separate rules and characteristics. Depends on the reception and timing of each person to choose them. For me, bounty is a fun job and a way to earn a decent income for my effort.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

the more effective in my opinion is bounty, because I think airdrop has don't have income.

JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

Effective in terms of what bro? in terms of profits? If it is then I would say you should pick bounty, as it has high bounty allocation as opposed to airdrops. Also there are more scams with airdrops, so it is a better way to spend time with bounty.
Therefore it is a more efficient way to join bounty in terms of profits and time spent.

Yeah, it i a little confusing as to what terms would it be effective?
But anyway, I believe to whatever positive aspect campaigns have, bounty will always have the upper hand.
There are a lot of bad news that goes around with Airdrops, hence, all the more reason that bounty is most preferred.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

there are many reviews discussed as you ask. you should be more active again to find materials that you want to know. this will be good for your insights and knowledge at a later stage if you take the time to read a lot.
sparkling10

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

The easiest is Airdrop in the context that you just fill a form and some few requirements. But you do more work on bounty to earn token

Simply speaking, airdrops are easy and bounties are not compared to airdrops. The problem with airdrops is, you get very little amount of tokens. As airdrops are most of the time one time work, people tend to do that, the same is used by the scammers as people do not deep dive into details about the project and just do what is asked. 

I would say Airdrop is easy because this usually means that the dev is giving away free coins for everyone where they do not have to do anything additional. You install the wallet and share the wallet address with Dev/team and receive your coins. On the other hand, Bounty does require some tasks that needs to be completed before the coins are rolled out to your wallet.
Bambaster
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
But you must understand one fact! well received in the bounty only on video + articles and signatures, social slag. The more difficult the more profit.
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley

Both have their own good and bad, bounties carry more variety compare to airdrop from social media to doing up of videos and a few more. For me i prefer to do bounty for now maybe will spend more time in doing airdrop later. If you have a good bunch or referral doing airdrop will be a good income for you. Whereas if you have followers either in facebook or twitter doing bounty will be worth. To sum it up you must see which side is more beneficial to you and as long as you have the way to grow whichever side followers or referrals you should stick to that first.

godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
Each person decides for himself whether to participate in Airdrops or Bounty. From my point of view a better option is to do bounty campaignes, especially signature campaignes. I understand that it is more difficult than airdrops but at least it is more reliable. Airdrops are quite appealing because you don't have to invest anything and the amount of job is almost zero. But airdrops almost never pay. You know, as they say there's no such thing as a free lunch. 
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

In such things bounty and airdrops have different way of processing their projects. Airdrops are more easy in giving tasks while bounty you should take more attention to it for it have a daily tasks to complete as what they are asking you to do the work.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

Even I did not join to bounty campaign I would say that bounty campaign is better than airdrops because you can get high profit in the bounty campaign if the project successful completed. Airdrops is worthless because the coin the given to the participants are cheap value of token or coin are zero value.
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

Bounty is much more effective. Airdrop is the same thing as collecting change in the transition. As luck would have it, so much and earn. And in bounty you know exactly how much and how much you will earn.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

It is more effective into bounty campaign rather than joining airdrops, but for those people who don't have enough time to work in crypto, they are just stay on joining only in airdrops, and for those people having enough time to work in crypto are fan of joining bounty campaigns, because joining bounty campaigns are having more contributions of income rather than airdrops.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

bounties takes time and must complete task while airdrop has less rules and task but have you think why it is like this? bounties have more rewards compared to airdrop and in airdrop you get reward but not high and sometimes you don't get any. many airdrops are scam today and you can't be sure if the airdrop you join is legit.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

The effectiveness and efficacy of bounty over Airdrop can not and should never be compared, these are two incomparable elements
I can better compare the two by saying that BOUNTY is full on certainty while airdrop is full of uncertainty and unpredictable, AIRDROP is a game of chance.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

I prefer bounty campaign than airdrops.  My experienced in joining airdrops is not profitable because out ot 30 projects I joined only two payed me and it had no value yet.  I am doing now bounty campaign and I always check the spreadsheet, I have stakes recorded so I am positive that this will come out good.  Because I am new here I ask my comrades who are high ranking here in Bitcointalk, the said bounty is good and profitable.  Looking forward to receive my bounty rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: