Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ?  (Read 3509 times)
Btcalimie

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Well, I think that in bounty mate you could have a larger income compared to airdrop. Although it takes time and has alot of rules but it is worth it if you are lucky enough. Just look for bounty who offers large amount of reward.
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

It depends on your ability, if you are able to complete the task given, in my opinion more effective bounty because you will get more coins than airdrop
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

Bounty vs airdrop. In fact they have their own strength but I choose bounty over airdrop. But before doing this thing I need to do a deep research on the bounty that I am joining. I would make sure that I will do a background check on every team member and also to the proposed project. In doing so you lessen the chance that you will get a crappy bounty.
tor-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Of course I prefer bounty, these are not empty project tokens in most cases. If you seriously approach the bounty, you can earn a lot. There are many examples of this, you can open spreadsheets and see how much bounty hunter got for his work. Motivation!
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:44:39 AM

everyone scolds the air drops and is not unfounded-a year ago there were not so many scammers and all the distribution brought a lot of money. From the last air drops standing your attention I want to cancel Dfinity all who just signed up for their newsletter last year received $ 2500-this advice is looking for real diamonds among modern ICO and sign up for their mailing list
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:49:07 AM

Bounty just for people which wanna to get some big income. But they must be serious to do that with spend effort and time too. Beside that, Airdrop just for extra income with very easy task.
Jacata98

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:57:26 AM

It seems to me better to participate in the bounty.  I see no reason to participate in airdrops and spend time on them.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:14:17 AM

For me, I think bounties are better because, its much more sure to give out rewards than airdrops. Airdrops are pretty much unreliable nowadays and its rewards are much less compared to bounties. On the other hand, bounties gives much more high rewards and its pretty much sure you will receive something at the end of the day.
agorist13

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

I think that depends on each projects. Some projects might benefit more from an airdrop style distribution, because for them, the most important thing is to just get the coin out in circulation, but many utility coins might be better off with bounty program, so then people will start using the coin for the utility it provides right away and provide the users the project needed for long term success.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:35:55 AM

That's true that bounty requires more tasks to complete than the airdrops. But, now, the rewards from bounty are more promising. There are many scam airdrops or the token from the airdrop is less worthy.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:39:22 AM

Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Most projects allocate more tokens for bounty campaign than airdrops. That also means you can get paid more if you participate. It also makes sense because you'll have to promote for a longer period compared to airdrop which is a one-time thing. I experienced getting paid 1,000 tokens for airdrop and over 200,000 tokens for bounty on the same project.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

Bounty campaigns is more effective than airdrops. Most of the time bounty campaigns give the biggest reward compares to airdrops. Plus airdrops have a bad reputation now as mostly scam and waste of time compared to bounty campaigns. Bounty campaigns may have a lot of task to complete compared to airdrops but in the end it is all worth it.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:55:51 AM

I think to join bounty campaign is more better from join airdrop. Airdrop is good but if you want to get more money from Crypto without investment, then bounty campaign is must for you.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:07:42 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
In my opinion bounty more clearly it's division. Airdrop sometimes too long distribution and the price was destroyed or not have an exchange.
But not all airdrop scam, Decred and Postoken are one that gives big profit.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
a very short answer to your question is the difference in the acquisition value / token obtained because to follow the airdrops not all projects pay. that's what I know

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
gloporo

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

I see no reason to participate in airdrops, because there is often nothing to pay.  It's better to spend time looking for a good bounty.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

It seems to me to participate more effectively in the bounty than in the airdrops.  Because there is more to pay coins.
But the end of the end of the lot is also rich airdrop must repost oroun retweet. Airdrop is also susceptible to cheap coin prices.  I take both of them because the same produce. If you want to find results must be hard work. Airdrop simple how it works sign in is finished and the result is small even many scam, obviously very much different with bounty which is more profitable even if our rank high result is more leverage
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

bounty is much more effective than airdrop, if airdrop is mostly given instantly without having to work, but bounty we are given rewards after we do the job. but lately a lot of bounty that cheats, they do not pay. so be smart in choosing a trusted bounty.
Yes you are right and you need to completed the tasks for every week to get a stakes or points to every campaign that you've joined it is not easy to find a promising airdrop or bounty campaign. Main reason behind is there are so many scam airdrops and they never give tokens for us. But sometimes they give small amount of tokens and those are also not profitable that much
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
Airdrops doesn't give much tokens to make you earn money. But bounties can give you more profit. Normally you should do more tasks in bounty campaigns, but in the end if you have chosen a right project, it will worth the effort.
Thats rights some other tokens given by airdrops don't have any value on market also eth gas is high that the value of token in sold will be equivalent only for gas so means useless. But if steak on bounty hunting and search for the better one it has a bigger chance to earn more tokens and bigger value also when hold some other time. I think bounty is more effective than airdrop, so I participate more in bounty, but in between my leisure time, I will also participate in airdrop
abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley

Because bounty is more advantageous when compared with airdrops. Many people participate in bounty because they believe that participating in the bounty will make a big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: