Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ?  (Read 3507 times)
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

In fact, most bounty hunters complete rewards and airdrops at the same time, but because of the greater chance of rewards being paid by the bounty, people prefer bounty quests!

MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

The effectiveness of Bounties or Airdrops; First and foremost, 98% of Airdrop are scam while Bounty 84% are also scam but i prefer Bounty to Airdrop because of the gain therein. Many people on this forum made their first money on Bounties before they venture into investment. I love doing Bounties to earn more token that will be profitable to me in the nearest future. I therefore prefer bounties to airdrops..... Cool 
Artos893

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

For me, bounty is more effective than airdrops.  Most often in the airdrops nothing is paid and I see no reason to participate in them.
ARss88

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

When compared with airdrops, the bounty is indeed a program that has great enthusiasm and results. From my personal, I am more and very fond of bounty, the opportunity earned from bounty to earn a very large income
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

each of these species has its own advantages. bounty is more diverse and interesting, but airdrop involves one of the ways of distributing crypts for those who already have something in their wallet. for example, free Bitcoin Cash coins were distributed to holders of Waves tokens. further, earnings on bounty campaigns are significantly higher, because it is more large and can last from several weeks to several months, the reward can be divided into several stages. In addition, bounty campaigns require participants to have much more skills and understanding of the topic itself, which is not available in airdrops. airdrops - minimum time and minimum effort. me, as a busy person, just the airdrop is closer.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

I prefer to follow bounty because they give more coins than coins given by airdrop even though we have to work more to get it

97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

In following the bounty, indeed, we should have to accomplish the task given with some formality. If the requirements are not met then there is no reward to be given. And, you have to "play" with bounty. Why? because the rewards given are worth the effort and hard work. When comparing the rewards to bounty and airdrop it is clear the rewards on airdrop are nothing, the difference is very far.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

I like Bounties more because gives much more income and it is easier to find a worthy project organizing a Bounty. I don't like participating in Airdrops because of too many scams.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
As of now many people preferred most the bounty campaign because the airdrop for now is not all legit and all are scams although yes it have a less rules but there is no guarantee that it is real compare to the bounty campaign it is more legit and few are scam although it have a lot of rules but it is worth it if you fulfill this kind of stuff. Most people preferred bounty campaign because you can gain a lot from it compare to the airdrop.
tranb9681

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

Both pays well. The payment just depends on your commitment to the campaign. I have joined a project's airdrop and bounty campaign and that airdrop paid me more than bounty. So it depends on how you deal with any campaign you're into.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
I prefer joining bounty campaign because of I can get a high rewards than joining in airdrop and most of the time airdrops is such a waste of time because after all the referrals I've done I cannot receive any rewards so for me joining bounty campaign is much better.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:39:03 AM

Honestly, I didn't even try to join airdrop so I have no idea if it is worth it and if it is really good in paying but I heard some people and users that most of the airdrop are scam and pays a little amount. And based on my experience joining bounty are effective in earning profit because when I started joining bounty I buy all the things I want and pays all my expenses and bills. You just have to give your time and efforts here in the forum.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:42:48 AM

Well airdrops might be much more effective than bounty, as they dont requires us to do alot of tasks. But, airdrops recently are just scams. Its like try to find a needle in a haystack to find a quality airdrop. Bounty, in my opinion will provides more reward but with more tasks and there is no guarantee free of scam
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:44:41 AM

Both pays well. The payment just depends on your commitment to the campaign. I have joined a project's airdrop and bounty campaign and that airdrop paid me more than bounty. So it depends on how you deal with any campaign you're into.

There are times when the airdrop pays more than bounties but it is rare only. Maybe the team first thought that they wouldn't be able to attract more attention to the project and decided to just airdrop the tokens but when they observe that more people are getting interested to the project, they decided to have a bounty campaign so that they can reach more people. Speaking of choosing between the two, it would be more advantageous to the team to have bounty because more people would advertise the project while in airdrops it is usually just one time tasks.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:05:12 AM

Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley

Well, it is up to you. If you don't want to do some task and all you wanted is to just wait, airdrops is for you. But most airdrops are not so reliable.
And if you want to make sure that you could get a reward, bounty is the more preferable. You have to put an effort and time and do your job well for you to receive the reward. Higher ranks, means higher earnings.😊
Good luck!

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
kjbbbbbb865

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

I research about this two aspects for me the  more effective is bounty because it proves that there is a real profit in bounty compare to airdrops you are only waiting for the token that will send to you.
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

In practice, working with Bounty is much more effective than airdrops. After all, there are more favorable and reliable conditions for remuneration, although everyone can have their own opinion.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

For me, the bounty program remains a more attractive destination, the awards are higher here. Although you can successfully work with airdrops, if there is a quality strategy.
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

Well through doing a bounty campaign like say translating a whitepaper you really get to know the project in and out, the team and everything about it. I see it as a great source of information while you earn a reward for learning about something you might not have otherwise. Airdrops, there are a lot of scams. Im definitely with bounty campaigns, but nothing wrong if you see something in the ico doing an airdrop and wish to sign up for it and get some free coins.
yeuskz999999

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

I will do both bounty quests and airdrops, but I think the bounty quest is better because it has a higher chance of distributing rewards! But airdrops are also good, convenient and quick!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: