Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:03:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ?  (Read 3507 times)
Hobbit698

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:13:41 AM

To earn on airdrop I not know that need to do) I participated in many airdrop (about 200), maximal paying for airdrop was 3 $ ....
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

Airdrops are an easy way to gain rewards, it is effective in time and effort. But airdrops nowadays are full of scam and if itsn't scam then their coins will be shit ones, most of it. I think i will choose bounty over airdrops now, tho it requires more effort and tasks but i think it would be worthed if we choose the right ones
mangle

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:37:12 AM

I first met crypto in 2017, and from the first days I participated in airdrop . Recently I stopped participating in airdrop , during this time I realized that I was wasting time , I had to participate in the bounty from the beginning . In airdrop very small payments, a lot of scams
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

I think the question wants to convey that what is more effective to use that will surely help you. I think my answer is bounty because this is the most famous project in bitcoin because bounty programs gives you different benefits and working with bounty are worth it. While airdrops, lets say not all airdrops are scam but most of them are not giving you a right rewards and this is risky even though this is the simplest and easiest there has no assurance in payouts.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

Bounties are more effective usually, because not every one could do it and you need to have some spacefic followers or spacefic rank to be able to do that, and it means bigger peace of stake, when every one can do something it wouldn't be so profitable, airdrops usually are time wasting, most of the times good icos won't publish airdrops coz airdrops are the reasons of dumps when a coin or token gets add to a market.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

Bounties are more effective usually, because not every one could do it and you need to have some spacefic followers or spacefic rank to be able to do that, and it means bigger peace of stake, when every one can do something it wouldn't be so profitable, airdrops usually are time wasting, most of the times good icos won't publish airdrops coz airdrops are the reasons of dumps when a coin or token gets add to a market.

Yes I agree. Participating in bounty campaigns is more effective way to earn profit than airdrops. Your time, effort, hardwork and etc. would pay-off in bounty. And In my own opinion and most of the users statement about it airdrops, this is where you  could easily be scam.
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

Bounties are a lot bigger rewards. Obviously airdrops don't take long but there's normally 50k participants so the rewards are too small.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

Definitely Bounty! Airdrops make a lot of money. Campaigns to advertise.
With Bounties you can earn more tokens. Try to invest in high gain campaigns.
Join the Airdrops, though.
zvezdopad

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

Airdrops are now useless and I do not advise taking part in airdrops.  Bounties are more effective.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

It is bounty programs which are much more profitable. Nowadays, airdrop are %90 scams unfortunately. With bounties, you can learn about the projects as well.
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

Bounty campaigns are more diverse and more profitable, besides, there is less than a scam among them. this is proved by statistics: among the bounty campaigns 85% of the scam, while among the airdrops there are more than 90%. definitely, I believe that it is the bounties that are the most effective Wink
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

if I think that is more effective is Bounty, because the income earned is very large compared to airdrop, which is why I rarely to participate in airdrop.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
Well in Bounties, Theres is an allocated Token for each campaign.
For which, if you follow you could earn a great amount of token. in comparison to Airdrops.
However in airdrops is way more limited than in bounties. However it is possible to earn more depends if the airdrop is referral base.
So its better if you do both. Just in case you have more chances on earning enough token. rather than doing nothing though.
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

Which one is more effective airdrop or bounty?
Comparing bounty and airdrop is like comparing ferrari to volvo, it's like comparing the king to his subordinate, you can't compare airdrop and bounty because in airdrop you receive very little token while in bounty you receive *10 of it. Though there is more task in bounty than airdrop.
venlo

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

I do not like airdrop , many of them are scammers , many pay very little 1-2 $ ...
magaramged3f2

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

I do not like airdrop , many of them are scammers , many pay very little 1-2 $ ...

You're right.  Often participating in airdrops, you will not get anything.  I advise you to participate only in the bounty.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

A very difficult question, because I have never had a good success with air drops. I've always had a pretty good experience and with only the bounty companies. And I will tell you that I am very happy. Bounty can bring out of the 50 companies that I kind of 1 exactly per month can strongly shoot and bring great profit.
zavodskoi3

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

Of course, bounty, first more profit, and secondly you get the knowledge by participating in discussions on the forum and reading the news in social networks
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

Both are effective. But how much the effects will be felt depends on the tasks included in the campaign. Both are very good means of campaigning an ICO project.
murinked

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:22:07 PM

Bounty is more effective because there coins are paid more often and much more than in airdrops.  My choice is bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: