Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Consensus 2018 what's the impact to crypto market?  (Read 103 times)
cryptogeek101 (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:35:42 PM

The 4th annual blockchain summit tagged consensus 2018(May 14-16) has started in New York Hilton Midtown with the gathering of 250+ speakers and 4000+ attendees from the leading industry startups, investors, financial institutions and technology leaders, all over the world. What do you think is the possible impact of this blockchain summit to the crypto market and the future of crypto economy. For detailed information about consensus 2018 visit: https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/

HOMT

Powered by,
richaerich

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

The 4th annual blockchain summit tagged consensus 2018(May 14-16) has started in New York Hilton Midtown with the gathering of 250+ speakers and 4000+ attendees from the leading industry startups, investors, financial institutions and technology leaders, all over the world. What do you think is the possible impact of this blockchain summit to the crypto market and the future of crypto economy. For detailed information about consensus 2018 visit: https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/

i think the price of altcoins will explode after consensus 2018, it's a good thing that consensus 2018 came to a realization, let's  just hope that all we can see in the market is green and green, we just need to wait until the consensus 2018 is over
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

Yes, I think the consensus meeting is similar to the previous G20. Before that happens, the price suddenly drops very fast in the market. There may be common concerns and reasons for such volatility but then the value goes up very quickly. ~ $ 380 billion total market capitalization. and now it is ~ $ 405 billion. That is, conferences from governments have a great influence on the value of the market.
luvlyqueen

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:06:29 AM

The consensus submit 2018 will bring much desire financial gains to the crypto market, I think it is going to increase the crypto market capitalization.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

It is hard to tell since we are having so much fud lately and so many news want to correlate this event btc price gains .
I think that there are much more fud than actual arguments why it will impact market in positive way.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:19:04 AM

If I remember correctly, the first bitcoin summits were in the US and helped to make it more famous and was the first country who made laws about it like legalizing crypto currency exchanges, but unfortunately at the same time taking fees and taxes. However, these summits were surely milestones and the current summit will surely help to let crypto currencies flourish further.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:33:46 AM

someone posted a chart looking at previous consensus 'price effects' and there wasn't one.

this is of course the biggest one yet, but also it's one where a lot of sea has pulled out and a lot of people have been revealed to be swimming naked.

some cool deals will be put together and no doubt some significant announcements will happen for indivdual coins like zcash on gemini. the market is too tired to have a collective pump no matter what comes out this conference.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:07:38 AM

Does anyone have any news on what they are discussing right now? It's about to end by tomorrow and we'll see the impact of the discussions there. This is one of the well known conferences in the world and each investor will have the confidence if they will be positive with cryptocurrencies.
the market is too tired to have a collective pump no matter what comes out this conference.
They should put an end to these collective pumps and make the market naturalized but they can't prevent it I guess.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

They should put an end to these collective pumps and make the market naturalized but they can't prevent it I guess.

bots and manipulators start pumps but it's the rest of us who take them and run with them. there's no way we couldn't have achieved such ridiculous feats as $3 XRP without a ton of very real and very stupid people.

and for better or worse bubbles are natural human behavioral cycles.
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

I don't understand the consensus conference and I don't pay too much attention. My friend told me that after each consensus meeting, the market will be hot and the prices of various cryptocurrencies will be greatly increased.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:58:41 AM

For the moment, there seems to be no impact.
Because the whole market is still in a state of decline, and there is no increase.

Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

I dont think there are any impacts on the market when the Consensus took place, I had not seen any changes with bitcoin itself and so as to the other cryptocurrencies as well.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

unfortunately i think Consensus 2018 did more damage than good to the cryptocurrency markets.
from what i saw, this event was mostly filled with a lot of shitcoins, scams and ICOs and they were advertising crap more than anything else. and that is damaging to the whole crypto world because people are seeing these craps which are being advertised the most instead of focusing on bitcoin and what matters in this space.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

If the consensus had any impact on the cryptocurrency market then it was definitely a negative impact because looking at the market now the prices are down and keep falling. Market manipulation is at an all time high and it is the people like us who have just a little bit of stake in the market that ends up being the butt end of the joke. This is why we need regulations in the market.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: