Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama on NSA spying  (Read 2160 times)
FCTaiChi (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 04:37:57 PM

healtcare health insurance
FTFY  Wink

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:54:36 PM

Love the healthcare though

Yeah... wait for a few years until all the illegal aliens destroy the public healthcare system in the US. That's the difference between Obamacare and Romneycare.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 04:55:28 PM

Yeah... wait for a few years until all the illegal aliens destroy the public healthcare system in the US. That's the difference between Obamacare and Romneycare.

Every illegal I know already has medi-cal, wic and food stamps

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:05:58 PM

lol... very soon their relatives in Guatemala will also enjoy these facilities. Enjoy!
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 05:26:33 PM

lol... very soon their relatives in Guatemala will also enjoy these facilities. Enjoy!

Good thing we'll be in the btc economy

FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 12:15:28 AM

As omg as they're paying for it, it's not a big deal.  Real problem is the cost of healthcare itself, from what I can see.  Used to be that docs took a vow of poverty, now they get a business degree as a minor in business.  Add that to unneeded machines, admin-CEO salaries, pharmacy lobbyists and giving kickbacks to docs for signups to new meds......

Mining Equipment Comparison Table                               Bitcoin News                             1nKAizrhGzvLfWBVfX8fGLAs6kxKV7aXM
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:00:43 PM

As omg as they're paying for it, it's not a big deal.  Real problem is the cost of healthcare itself, from what I can see.  Used to be that docs took a vow of poverty, now they get a business degree as a minor in business.  Add that to unneeded machines, admin-CEO salaries, pharmacy lobbyists and giving kickbacks to docs for signups to new meds......

The cost of healthcare in the US / EU is astronomically high, due to the following reasons:

1. Medical insurance companies act as a third party, rising costs by default.

2. Doctors are in short demand, and the average wage is around $25,000 per month (compared to $1,200 for the same sector in Russia and Eastern Europe).

3. Medical patents are respected in the US / EU, unlike some countries such as Brazil and Botswana.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:32:49 PM

3. Medical patents are respected in the US / EU, unlike some countries such as Brazil and Botswana.
1) There are just an handful of cases where Brazil didn't respect patents.
2) Brazil does not have to respect patents derived from stolen plants inside their territory, mostly from Amazonia

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:06:14 PM

2) Brazil does not have to respect patents derived from stolen plants inside their territory, mostly from Amazonia

In case with countries like Brazil and Botswana, the main issue is with AIDS medications. Around 1 million are HIV +ve in Brazil, while in Botswana a quarter of the population is infected. The government can't afford costly ARV medication. So they gave permission for the mass production of cheap copies.

Nothing to do with Amazonian plants here, but that occurred in some other instances.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:54:28 PM

In case with countries like Brazil and Botswana, the main issue is with AIDS medications. Around 1 million are HIV +ve in Brazil, while in Botswana a quarter of the population is infected. The government can't afford costly ARV medication. So they gave permission for the mass production of cheap copies.

Nothing to do with Amazonian plants here, but that occurred in some other instances.
No, 2) has to do with Amazonian plants, 1) has to do with AIDS and a few others. I never claimed that 1) and 2) are directly related

██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 04:43:21 AM

This man is literally exploding with shit, he's so full of it.

Im not against him because hes black, but what hes doing wrong with our country, hes like bush! we need better than this, I didnt vote because none of the candidates looked promising.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:25:18 PM

No, 2) has to do with Amazonian plants, 1) has to do with AIDS and a few others. I never claimed that 1) and 2) are directly related

The most well known case of refusal to recognize the patents by Brazil is that of Efavirenz, one of the ARVs used for the treatment of AIDS. Efavirenz is a complex compound derived from petrochemical reactions, and has nothing to do with Amazon rain forest.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:58:05 PM

Im not against him because hes black, but what hes doing wrong with our country, hes like bush! we need better than this, I didnt vote because none of the candidates looked promising.

Just wait until the 2014 elections, you'll see the machines crank up again.  Anyone that does not see that the best thing is a republican senate needs their head examined.  At the same time, I don't expect them - the repugs - to seriously get their act and platform together.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:24:06 PM

Just wait until the 2014 elections, you'll see the machines crank up again.  Anyone that does not see that the best thing is a republican senate needs their head examined.  At the same time, I don't expect them - the repugs - to seriously get their act and platform together.

Out of curiosity, is there any party likely to win seats that is opposed to the NSA's intrusions? 
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:08:13 PM

So whats next, Spycams in the toilet???
FCTaiChi (OP)

decentralizedhashing.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 05:21:58 PM

We can only hope!

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:37:16 AM

Don't you mean 2016 elections? That was a fail.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:38:03 AM

We can only hope!

We need to study their feces in case of terrorism.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:51:10 PM

Indeed:
NYC welfare food is shipped in barrels to the Dominican Republic – then sold on the black market

Food-stamp fraud in New York has turned into foreign aid — to black-market profiteers in the Dominican Republic.
Last week, The Post revealed how New Yorkers on welfare are buying food with their benefit cards and shipping it in blue barrels to poor relatives in the Caribbean.
But not everyone is giving the taxpayer-funded fare to starving children abroad. The Post last week found two people hawking barrels of American products for a profit on the streets of Santiago.
“It’s a really easy way to make money, and it doesn’t cost me anything,” a seller named Maria-Teresa said Friday.
The 47-year-old Bronx native told The Post she scalps barrels of Frosted Flakes and baby formula bought with welfare money in the United States.
Maria-Teresa said she gets new barrels every few weeks from her sister, who buys everything at a Western Beef on Prospect Avenue near East 165th Street in Foxhurst.
The scamming sibling pays $75 per barrel to transport the items to the DR through Mott Haven’s Luciano Shipping. Sometimes the family fraudsters take advantage of a special: three barrels for the price of two.
Maria-Teresa said she uses some of the products but vends the rest out of her Santiago home, providing markdowns of $1 to $2 compared to what her buyers would pay in local shops.
“I don’t know how much of a business it is, but I know a lot of people are doing it,” she said.

http://nypost.com/2013/07/28/nyc-welfare-food-is-shipped-in-barrels-to-the-dominican-republic-then-sold-on-the-black-market/
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:01:01 PM

We need to escape from this Stockholm Plantation Syndrome mentality. Of course we can be against him no matter his skin color. He opened the door for any ethnic groups to be president of the USA in the future. Now, please, do not destroy the country because his half blackness is making his half whiteness afraid to criticize his Holiness...

No need to start a sentence with "I am not a racist, but..."

Thank God I do not have this feeling guilty problem.

Sith Lord Obama should send his Nobel $$$ back.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: