Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best alt for day trading  (Read 497 times)
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

for now I trade in Ethereum and this coin Ripple because both coin is quite setabil and has good potential to rise in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
orangy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

Anyone with some experience in alts have a good recommendation for day trading? I heard Litecoin is good for this purpose, any other? 
When this high price is a good opportunity to run it, don't miss this one.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

Nobody can tell U which project will survive tomorrow just do your own research
What are you saying? he's not looking for a project that will survive tomorrow.

He's looking for a coin that is good for day trading. A coin that has a better volume so that he can take advantage of it, simple as that.

ETH and Dogecoin are my choice for day trading.
my advice is ripple, cardano, ignis or nxt,
very good price for daily trade, and can quickly get a lot profit
iutaguqi

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

Day trading is easy to lose capital. My proposal is to hold some mainstream coins better. Now the market is down and try not to trade frequently.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

It is necessary to pay attention to the volatility of the project that we choose, it is necessary that the volatility was not large, I would say that moderation in this regard would be very handy. So now we need to choose such projects.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

I can suggest you some. According to me cardano and Etherum are best for day trading. They have a brighter tomorrow and i am very positive about this two. You can also go for litecoin too.I will suggest you to do your own research and then decide.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:26:21 PM

Anyone with some experience in alts have a good recommendation for day trading? I heard Litecoin is good for this purpose, any other? 
Bitcoin cash is more volatile than Bitcoin. Watch Bitcoin and when Bitcoin goes down, sell BitcoinCash...
I recommend etoro platform.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

I can suggest you some. According to me cardano and Etherum are best for day trading. They have a brighter tomorrow and i am very positive about this two. You can also go for litecoin too.I will suggest you to do your own research and then decide.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

I can recommend you a very speculative asset that you can daily trade. It's Odyssey. Very speculative coin on which you can raise good money
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

I have actuall ynever done that, but I suppose that coins with high volatility (Like HYDRO) are good for that, when you can easily buy/sell
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

yes litecoin is a good altcoins for day trading
and you can trade on ethereum too for day trading mate
because ethereum is good as litecoin for day trading too  Wink

billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

I think that Litecoin is just not suitable for this purpose; it is not a very volatile coin, because it is already big, you need smaller coins in which daytime fluctuations are bigger. For example: Stratis, Waves, even Zcash who pumped over the course of a few days

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

yes litecoin is a good altcoins for day trading
and you can trade on ethereum too for day trading mate
because ethereum is good as litecoin for day trading too  Wink
litecoin and ethereum are a great combination for daily trading. we can see if this coin has good potential and a stable future. so I think these two coins can now be used as an option.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

Nobody can tell U which project will survive tomorrow just do your own research
What are you saying? he's not looking for a project that will survive tomorrow.

He's looking for a coin that is good for day trading. A coin that has a better volume so that he can take advantage of it, simple as that.

ETH and Dogecoin are my choice for day trading.
my advice is ripple, cardano, ignis or nxt,
very good price for daily trade, and can quickly get a lot profit
Ripple? Nah, I don't want to get involved with Ripple. Instead of Ripple I would glad to choose the meme coin (Dogecoin) which is better than that centralized coin though it's really made as a joke coin.

I have actuall ynever done that, but I suppose that coins with high volatility (Like HYDRO) are good for that, when you can easily buy/sell
Hydro? It is pumped so did you managed to sell and get a decent profit with it?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

EOS i think. It has good potential.And top 10-20 coins good for day trading.Top 10 coins good for long term investment. Thats my opinion.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:42:06 PM

A good altcoins recommendation for daily trading, in my opinion, is ethereum. With ethereal properties that cost steadily and consistently increased, it is very supportive to be traded on a daily basis. You do not have to worry and fear the price will drop, because with ethereum you will be safe, with a stable price and never decreased significantly, and the price is always consistent rise will help you to often get a profit from your trade.

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:42:50 PM

Which one will be the best altcoin for day trading depend on cryptocurrency news, if any cryptocurrency has good news in next few days I think it'll become the best altcoin for day trading till next few days when the news happened. But sometime altcoins price still dumped although there are a lot of upcoming good news for them Smiley)

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

There are many coin that you can choose from in day trading. Try NEO, Ethereum, Cardano, Tron, XEM, Monero, Golem and Stellar Lumen. Avoid day trading on XRP because you might get caught in a wave and it will hard for you to recover if it happened.
SarxeM

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

for me Litecoin is less interesting if for the day trading I prefer xlm (lumen) and ETH (Etherum) this is my opinion from newbie on here.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

I think altcoin for day trading every day should be different, so do not rely only on certain altcoin, unlike the case if long-term trading, try to visit coinmarketcap, cointelegraph, or coincalendar, it may be a reference for day trading

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: