Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One Best Bounty Manager  (Read 800 times)
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

For almost a year of doing bounties, I would go for Sylon, Tokensuite (olcaytu2005 ) and Amazix (Lassie and momopi) . They are the best for me because they make sure that you are paid and their bounties have big bounty pools
snapee11 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

For almost a year of doing bounties, I would go for Sylon, Tokensuite (olcaytu2005 ) and Amazix (Lassie and momopi) . They are the best for me because they make sure that you are paid and their bounties have big bounty pools
I guess you haven't been working under Yahoo62278. But thanks for sharing your opinion

CRYPTOMUS (https://cryptomus.com/?utm_source=bits.media&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=product)
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

I've joined a bounty campaign run by yahoo62278, he's a good manager, meticulous and meticulous, he's a good person, it's hard for me to say he's the number 1 manager in a generous world, but I have no doubt if yahoo is one of the managers best.
snapee11 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:34:14 AM

I've joined a bounty campaign run by yahoo62278, he's a good manager, meticulous and meticulous, he's a good person, it's hard for me to say he's the number 1 manager in a generous world, but I have no doubt if yahoo is one of the managers best.
You're right. He's really good manager. No unethical work he tolerates.

CRYPTOMUS (https://cryptomus.com/?utm_source=bits.media&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=product)
palle11

Activity: 2352
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

From what I know and have read, yahoo top the list of the best campaign managers in all angel, from prompt response and payment,  humble as a manager and understanding. He also has the largest number of participants per campaign.

Apart from Yahoo, there is another very good and prompt manager. He is Hotachy. Hotachy is of Full Member account but has shown dexterity, professionalism and understanding. He does more of altcoin campaigns and sometimes btc and token. So he should run more of btc paying campaigns so his evaluation will be complete Grin.
snapee11 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

From what I know and have read, yahoo top the list of the best campaign managers in all angel, from prompt response and payment,  humble as a manager and understanding. He also has the largest number of participants per campaign.

Apart from Yahoo, there is another very good and prompt manager. He is Hotachy. Hotachy is of Full Member account but has shown dexterity, professionalism and understanding. He does more of altcoin campaigns and sometimes btc and token. So he should run more of btc paying campaigns so his evaluation will be complete Grin.
I haven't worked yet under Hotachy. I'm looking forward for that.

Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:52:08 PM
Merited by burakdat (1)

I just started this bounty campaign few months ago. And in my experience Sylon and TokenSuite management which composed olcaytu2005 and needmoney are my favorite. Although there're so many bounty manager who has big potential and trusted, i feel comfortable with them. Beside the legendary rank, they have been trusted by people for paying our work.

Almost twitter's bounty campaign which managed by Sylon no need for report. And also have big allocation especially in signature campaign. But he have high standart. Sometimes jr.member can join even in limit participants.

For token suite management, their standart below Sylon so even newbie can join their campaign. Although low standart than another, they almost paying our work too. It's very compatible for user with lower rank like me.

I don't think Needmoney and tokensuite are best bounty manager. They rarely check the sheet in details. I found some users in sheet stealing other users work, and they get stakes. That's insane. Bounty manager should work every detail including checking every sheet and account.
+1 on this. Maybe before they were doing great with the management of their bounties, but as of now they're pretty sloppy, i know someone who got full stakes though he's less post. I don't really think that it's just agood gesture or whatsoever but less post is less post.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:10:37 AM

Yahoo is one of the best managers around here, i also like my...just a second guys...

...manager Hhampuz he is greatest and he has never let me down. Always on time.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

I havent try to join under yahoo62278. Thank you for sharing.
Needmoney and sylon are good manager too. Both are also very active.
I agree with you. Needmoney and in general in TokenSuite all managers are good ...
please read in scam accusations
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3772315.0

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
permadi

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

I agree with you, although there is one delayed ico but the token has been distributed to the participants, I also choose one of the managers that I trust for now, he is Arteezy, I get a quick response and always get a reward, in the sense of reward is sent on schedule..
pkmoney

Activity: 205
Merit: 29

Love yourself.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

Yahoo62278 is one of the best bounty manager. I personally like yahoo, atriz, needmoney and sylon's campaign. All of them are trust worthy.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: