Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One Best Bounty Manager  (Read 795 times)
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

My favourite is sylon, how to work sylon provesional and how to update the stake of its members are also on time then from that I always choose sylon project besides not complicated ,so make always at home in following the bounty of her project.
sylon is now one of the most favored managers. so I think sylon will continue to work professionally and also provide the best service for bounty participants so that the bounty on the run can always be maximum and successful.
tolobua

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

If I prefer the manager atriz. Because I prefer that the stake in the update each week is not counted at the end of the campaign. That's why I prefer the manager atriz discipline always update and count the stake every week and also is a very nimble manager.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:30:28 AM

My favourite is sylon, how to work sylon provesional and how to update the stake of its members are also on time then from that I always choose sylon project besides not complicated ,so make always at home in following the bounty of her project.
sylon is now one of the most favored managers. so I think sylon will continue to work professionally and also provide the best service for bounty participants so that the bounty on the run can always be maximum and successful.
Yes Sylon is a normal manager, if you do not make mistakes. But in life everything happens, if you make a mistake, for example, you have mistakenly registered twice in the same company, then you can immediately leave, otherwise your work will not be paid at the end! And most importantly, he reports this at the end of the company! So good luck!
PumaPuma_

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:32:51 AM

If I prefer the manager atriz. Because I prefer that the stake in the update each week is not counted at the end of the campaign. That's why I prefer the manager atriz discipline always update and count the stake every week and also is a very nimble manager.
I participate in the companies of this manager, but he throws the company and does not report it, and you will continue to work about anything without suspecting!
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:34:19 AM

sylon, needmoney, yahoo62278 I think the manager is a trusted and professional yes because every project in hand there is a possibility of great success and the rules are also not too troublesome bounty hunters so their project will always be full of the hunters of coins

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

For me, I would like to recommend @Colorlesk in bountyhive.io . I have finished almost 11 campaigns and receive all my earned bounty tokens in just a week. It is the best bounty platform I have ever come up to. And the most cool thing about bountyhive, is that they eliminate the process of sending weekly reports which is hassle to us bounty hunters.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
PumaPuma_

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

I'll tell you a secret, here, there are much better managers than those you are offering here. Look, experiment and do not chase after all and see for yourself! Good luck bounty hunters!
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

I agree with yahoo 6227 as the best manager. Yahoo 6227 is the best classified and campaign manager here in forums that I know of, very good at running campaigns. I can see a lot of good feedback about him and look all the bounty he's holding is always nice.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:56:39 AM

Manager indeed becomes an attraction itself in choosing the bounty. by having the big names then surely will also carry the name of the project that he takes it to be great. Yahoo62278 is indeed one of the best managers, strict, fair, and her work is always on time. a lot of people will like this kind of manager. But besides many Yahoo62278 also a good manager such as sylon.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

1.Yahoo62278 is my favorite bounty manger i have ever seen.He is very trustworthy and very friendly.Another thing is he managed a lot of hit campaign i think most of the campaign are big success.

2.Needmoney is another good manager and he manged huge campaign also maximum campaign is huge success.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:04:15 AM

I just started this bounty campaign few months ago. And in my experience Sylon and TokenSuite management which composed olcaytu2005 and needmoney are my favorite. Although there're so many bounty manager who has big potential and trusted, i feel comfortable with them. Beside the legendary rank, they have been trusted by people for paying our work.

Almost twitter's bounty campaign which managed by Sylon no need for report. And also have big allocation especially in signature campaign. But he have high standart. Sometimes jr.member can join even in limit participants.

For token suite management, their standart below Sylon so even newbie can join their campaign. Although low standart than another, they almost paying our work too. It's very compatible for user with lower rank like me.
I completely agree with you. Sylon is easily one of the best bounty managers in this forum. I have worked with him on several occasions and always earned healthy profits without ever getting scammed by the campaigns because I was always confident that Sylon did his research and chose legit campaigns only. Apart from Sylon, yahoo and atriz are 2 good managers that I had the pleasure of working with in the past, but aTriz seems to be in trouble at the moment.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

From what i have seen so far, i would go for SYLON as the best bounty manager. Almost all the projects he runs campaign for, ends successfully so i feel safe when participating in his bounties
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

I think sylon is a very good campaign manager. In addition, there are also deadly. both are always smart in processing a bounty campaign. And very carefully, so that the participants are actually selected. And the result is quite fantastic, many successful projects they handle.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

I just started this bounty campaign few months ago. And in my experience Sylon and TokenSuite management which composed olcaytu2005 and needmoney are my favorite. Although there're so many bounty manager who has big potential and trusted, i feel comfortable with them. Beside the legendary rank, they have been trusted by people for paying our work.

Almost twitter's bounty campaign which managed by Sylon no need for report. And also have big allocation especially in signature campaign. But he have high standart. Sometimes jr.member can join even in limit participants.

For token suite management, their standart below Sylon so even newbie can join their campaign. Although low standart than another, they almost paying our work too. It's very compatible for user with lower rank like me.

I don't think Needmoney and tokensuite are best bounty manager. They rarely check the sheet in details. I found some users in sheet stealing other users work, and they get stakes. That's insane. Bounty manager should work every detail including checking every sheet and account.

Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

Campaign manager with his own characteristic like to devote to work, active on social media for the inquiries, pay on time. But there is a lot of campaign managers are good to handle a good project. For me Ceylon is best for the signature campaign, he is strict but his projects was having the biggest allocation than others projects. Deadley is good also I like for social media campaigns easy to contact if I have queries, active until the projects are not finished.

tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

Yes, I commonly have known some good bounty managers that are trusted to manage a good ICO. They are commonly over than full-member rank. The bounty manager will really define our token reward, ICO supply, and also the success of the ICO and bounty. But, it must be balanced with analyzing the ICO on the whitepaper and website including the project.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

I haven't been following the bounty of the yahoo62278 manager. But if she is tight and firmly in the rule then surely this will be great for bounty campaign. allocation of the payments on time could be the thing that everyone wants.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

As far as bounty managing is concerned in this forum yahoo62778 is the best, he is a very hardworking manager and he is quick to any response and ensures promptly payment of tokens or btc if it is a signature campaign that is why most of his campaigns are filled out within the shortest period of time.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

I agree with that. Yahoo62278 is one of the best bounty manager. He handles a bounty effectively and most of them really are profitable. I am also keeping an eye with his signature campaigns but unfortunately, I never have a chance since there are thousands of hunters who also idolized that person. You can add olcaytu2005 to your favorite list in bounty manager and the tokensuite team. olcaytu2005 really is awesome and never missed to update its participants.
olib123

Activity: 183

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

Yes absolutely yahoo62778 is one of the best bounty campaign managers if not the best...he only manages bounties of only well reputed project so there are not so many campaign he manages...and also he accepts limited number of participants only so not easy to participate in his campaign easily.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: