Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One Best Bounty Manager  (Read 791 times)
snapee11 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:27:37 AM

"One of the Best Bounty Managers"

As a bounty hunter, it is important to choose the best bounty we participate in. Nowadays there are many Bounties you can't even choose easily what's the best that fits your capabilities. Some might be Successful some might be failed and the worse thing is that some ICOs are purely Scam. But what is worst and hurts the bounty hunter most is when the very bounty manager scams the whole bounty program this is really  happened all rewards were greedily sucked by the bounty manager but in return he got negative trust and his account have  red marks now. I will not mention him here for my own safety.

One of the best techniques on how to choose Best Bounty is checking the Bounty Manager. And here's one bounty manager that I really like to work with, in my own experience he assesses all of the Data, he can be approached easily, he updates the community and the best thing about this man is that he releases the rewards as early as possible. He is Yahoo62278, a legendary and for me the most trusted Bounty Manager.

On my past few months of bounty, BoutsPro was the best and easiest bounty I had which was Managed by him.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

Yes yahoo is one of the best manager in the bouty world. But for me my top 1 is deadly. Very nice and high standard in accepting projects look how many project and bounty he currently running. Less unlike the other, seems he pick only one of the best so scam scene might avoid. His reputation will remain.
snapee11 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

Yes yahoo is one of the best manager in the bouty world. But for me my top 1 is deadly. Very nice and high standard in accepting projects look how many project and bounty he currently running. Less unlike the other, seems he pick only one of the best so scam scene might avoid. His reputation will remain.
Indeed Yahoo is really the one. He even have signature campaign of his own
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:03:07 AM

For a long time that i'm here on Bitcointalk Yahoo62278 is the best Campaign Manager and it is worth to hire by Campaign owners because Yahoo62278 is:
1. Very strict in participants and he choosing a quality and good participants in his campaign.
2. Very active and paying on time.
3. Very observative in his participants during the campaign.
As i see he is the one of the most strict campaign managers in this forum but worth joining Cheesy
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

Yahoo62278 is indeed a good bounty manager, so trustworthy.
Also worthy of trust is Amazix's bounty thread.

iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:52:17 AM

I just started this bounty campaign few months ago. And in my experience Sylon and TokenSuite management which composed olcaytu2005 and needmoney are my favorite. Although there're so many bounty manager who has big potential and trusted, i feel comfortable with them. Beside the legendary rank, they have been trusted by people for paying our work.

Almost twitter's bounty campaign which managed by Sylon no need for report. And also have big allocation especially in signature campaign. But he have high standart. Sometimes jr.member can join even in limit participants.

For token suite management, their standart below Sylon so even newbie can join their campaign. Although low standart than another, they almost paying our work too. It's very compatible for user with lower rank like me.
snapee11 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

I just started this bounty campaign few months ago. And in my experience Sylon and TokenSuite management which composed olcaytu2005 and needmoney are my favorite. Although there're so many bounty manager who has big potential and trusted, i feel comfortable with them. Beside the legendary rank, they have been trusted by people for paying our work.

Almost twitter's bounty campaign which managed by Sylon no need for report. And also have big allocation especially in signature campaign. But he have high standart. Sometimes jr.member can join even in limit participants.

For token suite management, their standart below Sylon so even newbie can join their campaign. Although low standart than another, they almost paying our work too. It's very compatible for user with lower rank like me.
Perhaps you haven't work on Yahoo62278 yet. Soon you will know how best he is
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

well i like anyone that is lenient and friendly
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

well i like anyone that is lenient and friendly
I also like linient managers who are focused on making the campaign successfull rather than cutting participants stakes. I like new managers who are trying hard to be a worthy campaign manager.
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

Yahoo62278 agree cool man.  I, too, take the company's bounty from him.  to all the same I am in his telegram channels and get a lot of interesting information
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

As a bounty hunter, it is important to choose the best bounty we participate in. Nowadays there are many Bounties you can't even choose easily what's the best that fits your capabilities. Some might be Successful some might be failed and the worse thing is that some ICOs are purely Scam. But what is worst and hurts the bounty hunter most is when the very bounty manager scams the whole bounty program this is really  happened all rewards were greedily sucked by the bounty manager but in return he got negative trust and his account have  red marks now. I will not mention him here for my own safety.

One of the best techniques on how to choose Best Bounty is checking the Bounty Manager. And here's one bounty manager that I really like to work with, in my own experience he assesses all of the Data, he can be approached easily, he updates the community and the best thing about this man is that he releases the rewards as early as possible. He is Yahoo62278, a legendary and for me the most trusted Bounty Manager.

On my past few months of bounty, BoutsPro was the best and easiest bounty I had which was Managed by him.
I also have positive experience with him, all of his bounties have fixed rewards, and that´s awesome!

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
cryptobucs

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

I havent try to join under yahoo62278. Thank you for sharing.
Needmoney and sylon are good manager too. Both are also very active.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

I agree, and many people will agree here, that yahoo is one of the best bounty campaign manager. even though I am not become part of his campaign even once, I can see many good feedback about him. and I can see myself his works. he is good.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
elachious123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

Am new into bounty but I think the few I have seen is Yahoo62278 is indeed a good bounty manager, so trustworthy and considerate
rackam

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

Needmoney is the best!
But Sylon is not! I haven´t received any payment from Sylon, for example Nebeus or Aitheon.

rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

In my opinion the best bounty manager is Mr. Cryptos. He is very good manager because he is quickly resolves the problems associated with the calculation of stakes and other bounty issues.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

I usually like the projects which managed by themself, because i think if they don't pay fee for hiring other manager, and they can directly update information about project.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:48:33 PM

I agree with your statement. Yahoo is an experienced manager who has a lot of finishing the bounty and the way his work deserves to be appreciated and should be emulated by other managers. because it is visible from a quality manager was seen from the way he works doesn't like delay. In addition to yahoo, Need money manager who also works great quality

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

I agree with you. Needmoney and in general in TokenSuite all managers are good ...

snapee11 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

I usually like the projects which managed by themself, because i think if they don't pay fee for hiring other manager, and they can directly update information about project.
It's important thing that the manager must have the experience. And all of the updates are just one click away so there will be no enough delay
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: