Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Curiosity of bitcoin prices in the future  (Read 2712 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

No one can predict the price of bitcoin. Just like ten years ago, who would have thought it would reach $20,000 last year? So the value of bitcoin is immeasurable, and what we can do is buy it in quantity at low prices.

although no one can predict the price of bitcoin, I am sure that bitcoin can go higher in the future because like you said, we saw bitcoin price can reach $20,000 last year so we have the opportunity to see the price can reach more than that price. the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and in that time, we can sell it to make a bigger profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

Will bitcoin prices rise beyond 20k in the future, and whether bitcoin will only stabilize at a price of 8k - 10k and it will be difficult to exceed that price.

There will be a rapid growth and the price can even jump beyond the amount you specified. This may rightly happen in the last quarter of the year as btc proves not to be falling below 6k
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

I think no one can tell you this, bitcoin can jerk both up and down. We just have to wait and watch the situation. Now is a good time to invest your money in bitcoin and wait for its next growth...
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

The price is low for now. But, according to i read news about crypto market, it is predicted that Bitcoin price will be around $30,000. At least, some economists think so. This is a promising situation for future of bitcoin.
The question is not if the price will go up again, I think it is safe to say that most of us think this is going to be the case what we are all nervous about is when this is going to happen and that is something no one can tell you because no one has the answer to that, but I think we need to be very conservative with the when because if you don't then it is possible you will become negative about the price of bitcoin and may think the price is never going to recover.
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

yeah i m curious too, to know whether those murmours are real or not is really bitcoinprice will go as muchhigher as we can imagine and i have a positive thinking about that so i say yes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Joe103

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

There is no certainty for now as to how bitcoin price will fare in future. One thing I am quite sure is that the price will become more stable and less volatile in future.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

I am thinking that the price of bitcoin will go 10k in this year ever?Huh!!!! 20k is a long expectation. But I m think it will rise so early.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

Actually the $20k in the the future is not hard for bitcoin to reach and to cross this price atleast $30k is not impossible because if we will going to analyze the performance of bitcoin in the market we can figure it out easily for bitcoin is always make a new record in the market more than any crypto currencies that has popular demand like ethereum.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:32:43 PM

The first thing people should tell themselves is that they cant really predict the future of the bitcoin or any coin in the market at all. The market is very much sensitive about the surrounding changes. This can be technical and fundamental both and you never know whether they are coming as positive or negative for the bitcoin in the near future. The unwanted things keep happening and that could range from hacks to stealing of the coins etc. Or a whale might be pouring billions in the market can jump the market to 20K USD or more. But all these things are unpredictable really.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

I see bitcoin to get to 100K usd in the future.it may happen in this early years of our age or some time to come. The first cryptocurrency everybody gets to know first is bitcoin when it comes to dealing with crypto. This tells why people wish to have bitcoins and causes a higher demand for btc
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:09:24 AM

It's very difficult to say, the price of Bitcoin really depend on the users, if more store and more people adopting Bitcoin the the price could go up, and maybe we can reach 20k in a short time, but if the investors prefer to place their investment in alt coin then Bitcoin can have difficulty to rise

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:37:54 AM

No one can ever predict the price of bitcoin in the future but hoping that it will rise up.Due to its volatility theres no constant and stability of its value.It may be more in downtrend or it may rise up even more than what we are expected.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:23:36 AM

Will bitcoin prices rise beyond 20k in the future, and whether bitcoin will only stabilize at a price of 8k - 10k and it will be difficult to exceed that price.

As for me, no matter how low may the price be, it will still go back to normal in time. Also, bitcoin could really reach 20k in the future. I think that it is not impossible for crypto to make it happen so we must just have patience and just keep the faith because better days are comming.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

In my opinion, the big players have lowered the price to make a rich supply at the expense of small investors.
Probably there will still be a few months of stasis, but then in the autumn the prices will rise up.
It is a scheme already seen many other times.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

Well for me, Yes I think it will reach $20k and above by the end of this year 2018, but I am not really sure for that. Many people especially who knows about the Bitcoin are now interested to invest in bitcoin as their assets. So this makes market more powerful in the near future.
First half of the month, the price decreases and then next half months the price starts to increase. But that's okay, because this is normally happens. But what I am sure is that the price will touch $20k and above of this year.
And I heard that most of the bitcoin holders says that it will reach $25k ..
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

yeah i m curious too, to know whether those murmours are real or not is really bitcoinprice will go as muchhigher as we can imagine and i have a positive thinking about that so i say yes.
It will rise more and more, this year same as 2017 I am sure a lot of people are going to have god future and will become rich with their investments in bitcoin, making 100% right prediction is hard but according to public interest and market value I am sure bitcoin is gone have brighter future ahead, now everywhere in the world bitcoin is fast accessible and it is acceptable in market places and we can buy anything using bitcoin so all these are really positive signs about bitcoin future.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

bitcoin prices in the future just see bitcoin prices can be very expensive because bitcoin has a very good movement and because bitcoin has a very limited total supply.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

Bitcoin has a bright future, now the market is not good. Just now the price starts to increase hope in will continue in upcoming days. But surely the price of bitcoin will touch the 20k and above. Maybe it has a more chance to increase, because we cannot predict the price. If you have a chance just invest in bitcoin now and hold it for future. You have more income while sell the bitcoin at that time.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

As you are aware that crypto currency market price are fluctuated every minute and there is many chance that the market will go down any time or rise anytime. I always call the crypto market as volatile market as like everyone calls it and the price expectation is called as speculation here and as you speculated there is a chance of more than $20000 this year.

Roger1909

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

Why not, even I'm very sure if one day bitcoin prices will exceed 25k Dollar, especially if everyone is going to use bitcoin and also more and more investors Providing a good supply of capital,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: