Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:38:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Curiosity of bitcoin prices in the future  (Read 2723 times)
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:27:35 AM

Will bitcoin prices rise beyond 20k in the future, and whether bitcoin will only stabilize at a price of 8k - 10k and it will be difficult to exceed that price.

There will be a rapid growth and the price can even jump beyond the amount you specified. This may rightly happen in the last quarter of the year as btc proves not to be falling below 6k
I can’t say anything before 2017 about bitcoin because I came to know about it in 2017. What have been passed before that, I am not sure about it. But what I know, prices always start growing to some extent and then it comes down for nothing. So learn it better rather to mourn on this downfall. This would let you make good understanding and results would be better.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:10:51 AM

we can only base on everybody's assumption and speculation, hoping for a rebound this year, as for last year's data, it is too early to guess and to speculate, still very dangerous for our investments, but hopes are high and most probably, bitcoin in general will be more popular in the next few months or years, as for bitcoin going to be stable, i guess not, it will not happen, considering the competitions and other issues regarding trust rating versus negative write ups about bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

yes you are right I also feel unsure of the current bitcoin price because I see bitcoin has a very fragile price and bitcoin price movements are only affected from good news that makes bitcoin prices rise if not there bitcoin prices will be difficult to ride.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:38:54 PM

yeah i m curious too, to know whether those murmours are real or not is really bitcoinprice will go as muchhigher as we can imagine and i have a positive thinking about that so i say yes.
It will rise more and more, this year same as 2017 I am sure a lot of people are going to have god future and will become rich with their investments in bitcoin, making 100% right prediction is hard but according to public interest and market value I am sure bitcoin is gone have brighter future ahead, now everywhere in the world bitcoin is fast accessible and it is acceptable in market places and we can buy anything using bitcoin so all these are really positive signs about bitcoin future.
I do not know how many times I have seen that comment saying that this year is going to be the same as the last year and that is completely wrong, that is not going to happen, the previous year had a very specific set of circumstances that happened at the same time and created that bull market and the same set of circumstances are no longer at play so a fast recovery will not happen.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

we can only base on everybody's assumption and speculation, hoping for a rebound this year, as for last year's data, it is too early to guess and to speculate, still very dangerous for our investments, but hopes are high and most probably, bitcoin in general will be more popular in the next few months or years, as for bitcoin going to be stable, i guess not, it will not happen, considering the competitions and other issues regarding trust rating versus negative write ups about bitcoin.

Exactly, some of us think that bitcoin will give us some profits in the future ,It is a good way of thinking that bitcoin can provide such income to some individuals, Curiosity in bitcoin is a good thing to all the people who want to use it as a source of income.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:14:58 AM

Exactly, some of us think that bitcoin will give us some profits in the future ,It is a good way of thinking that bitcoin can provide such income to some individuals, Curiosity in bitcoin is a good thing to all the people who want to use it as a source of income.
Curiosity is such a powerful characteristic for a person because with curiosity it means that the person who has that will be able to explore a lot of things in the future because it will give him the power and boost to stay questioning a lot of things and because those questions in his mind, he will try it for himself to know the real experience and to justify the proofs that he sees in the internet.
Bountyl

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

I think, if there is not a major breakthrough in legislation, then it will eventually be obektsionytsya. Because it will become uninteresting for people. And in my opinion it will be correct. Although from another bot, he lacks some sort of shock, some very positive news for further growth.

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

Will bitcoin prices rise beyond 20k in the future, and whether bitcoin will only stabilize at a price of 8k - 10k and it will be difficult to exceed that price.
The price of bitcoin is definitely going to reach 20000 dollars again but we do not know when, which is the most important question, this is why I have stopped caring about such a thing since it is completely outside of my control or the control of anyone to know when that is going to happen, so I will just hold my coins and wait for the day in which that happens.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

The current situation where the market price is weakening has also been experienced in the past year, its difference in the current year is that we once felt a very big bubble, so that people feel the fall of its current price is so hit. nah, to restore the market situation again setabil, in my opinion should attract many people to adopt Bitcoin or crypto this currency.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

very difficult to predict the price, be it now or for the future. but what I believe is that famous people say bitcoin is a valuable and very rare asset. so the price of bitcoin in the future will be very big whether it is $ 20k or more than this. people will need it more than today.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

bitcoin price expectation for this year end is 25000 dollars to 50 thousand dollars these predictions  are said by billionaires and techinal analysts hopefully bitcoin create new trends in market
Hopefully, because it is my expectation to be able to make a difference in my life. Hopefully the price of bitcoin has risen and it returns to the previous price so I can recover all my losses. I have a lot of trust in bitcoin and I know I will not fail it.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

Future defies no specific time so this means that $20,000 price that youre asking is possible to happens,the thing is when would it be and how long are we waiting for this to happen,always remember that volatility of prices is indeed and we are really indefinite about the scenario that may happen in front of us what you need to accept is patience is the key and ofcourse education about the market
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

Nobody knows, but it seems that we are recovering a bit right now. In July 2018 prices finally goes a little up, It is possible for us to get to $20,000 till the end of this year, but also to go even deeper.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

bitcoin price expectation for this year end is 25000 dollars to 50 thousand dollars these predictions  are said by billionaires and techinal analysts hopefully bitcoin create new trends in market
Hopefully, because it is my expectation to be able to make a difference in my life. Hopefully the price of bitcoin has risen and it returns to the previous price so I can recover all my losses. I have a lot of trust in bitcoin and I know I will not fail it.

Do not expect too much in bitcoin price will going high or  return to the previous price last year, maybe it will fail this year. But of course we know the great potential of bitcoin there's a big possibility that it may growth and more expensive not now, maybe in the future.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

I do not have the ability to accurately predict bitcoin prices in the future but I believe the bitcoin price in the future will be higher than current prices and it will be more than $ 10,000 because bitcoin is increasingly scarce and in the future it may not be exploited anymore, in particular,  bitcoin is being known by many people when many people use it, its value will definitely increase.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

Nobody knows, but it seems that we are recovering a bit right now. In July 2018 prices finally goes a little up, It is possible for us to get to $20,000 till the end of this year, but also to go even deeper.

it did not really goes up but if you will be thinking of it, comparing the price of Bitcoin in the time the price dumps, it is now beginning to become stable at the price of $6K. The price of Bitcoin is volatile, not only because it is decentralized but it is also affected by a lot of investors and traders all around the world, people might be holding most of the coins the reason it is going stable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Do not expect too much in bitcoin price will going high or  return to the previous price last year, maybe it will fail this year. But of course we know the great potential of bitcoin there's a big possibility that it may growth and more expensive not now, maybe in the future.
It's hard to predict whether bitcoin will soar higher in the future or will drop massively, due to its high level of volatility. There can be many speculations, positive and negative point of views, and more. Bitcoin has been in the market for decade, has proven to have changed the lives of many, and more opportunities offered. I believe that the growth of Bitcoin depends on us, as well as the price movement, we run it, but if we strongly support it and stay positive despite arising crisis then it can progressively go a long way.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

very difficult to predict the price, be it now or for the future. but what I believe is that famous people say bitcoin is a valuable and very rare asset. so the price of bitcoin in the future will be very big whether it is $ 20k or more than this. people will need it more than today.

we already see the price reaching $20k in the last year, so bitcoin price can reach more than $20k in the future. as long as there are many people still using bitcoin for their daily life, the price will continue to increase. bitcoin can increase higher if there are many countries that accept bitcoin as a new way to make money for their citizen.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

No doubt, bitcoin will recover in no time. But it is very hard to predict when would it happen. For the meantime, we need to keep ourselves from negativities about bitcoin because it won't help us. What we need to do is to make actions on how to maintain the market because at the end of the day, we will benefit from it. We need to show other people that this is a good investment.

ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

none of that anyone knows, only those who know it's a bitcoin manager. we can only wait and wait how the bitcoin trip will go forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: