Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Curiosity of bitcoin prices in the future  (Read 2724 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:53:19 AM

People are too impatient, they know that the price will eventually recover but they do not want to wait, they want that the recovery to begin immediately and the market is not going to move the way they want it just because they wish it, they are the ones that need to adapt and most of the time they are not willing to do it and they pay the consequences of their actions by losing all their money while those that are capable to hold get all the profits.

The reason some people are impatient is because we are so used to faster transactions and something that is instant that's why many people join pump and dump groups because they cannot wait for their profits in the future and they want it now. They are burned for sure because of their greediness. People should learn to have patience especially in this kind of market because not everything will be instant. The market needs correction from time to time and as one have patience to wait for the right time, he would be able to reap the fruits of it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

Will bitcoin prices rise beyond 20k in the future, and whether bitcoin will only stabilize at a price of 8k - 10k and it will be difficult to exceed that price.
the price of Bitcoin will exceed $ 20k in my opinion, because that is the hope of Bitcoin users. Although Bitcoin is currently increasing slowly, it proves that Bitcoin is recovering. hopefully this can happen again as it happened at the end of last year and even surpassed it. and in my opinion Bitcoin can not be stable, bitcoin prices will change every year down and up. even at any time in a few seconds can change the price down and up.
bitsdubai

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

According to analysts, Bitcoin will only grow in value. According to the most optimistic forecasts in the near future it will rise in price by 116 times, according to the most pessimistic - by 11.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

According to analysts, Bitcoin will only grow in value. According to the most optimistic forecasts in the near future it will rise in price by 116 times, according to the most pessimistic - by 11.
Many expectations about bitcoin growth so it may happen this year or the following year. Exactly forecast always take place but I also believe prices in the future will be more surprises.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Will bitcoin prices rise beyond 20k in the future, and whether bitcoin will only stabilize at a price of 8k - 10k and it will be difficult to exceed that price.
Estimated increase in bitcoin by the end of 2018 to reach 20k is a lot of people who are excited. Because by inviting some positive information that makes everyone continue to maintain bitcoin. I hope this information will actually go up. I'm sure it will go up.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

I say you think too far.
for now only bitcoin has touched the price of 7,300.
and I am very confident in August it will reach 10,000 and its peak in december is 50,000
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

I believe the price of bitcoin in the future will grow beyond 20k most likely this thing will happen this year and the increase has started in these weeks although moving slowly ascertained the price will reach 20k.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:04:54 AM

I believe the price of bitcoin in the future will grow beyond 20k most likely this thing will happen this year and the increase has started in these weeks although moving slowly ascertained the price will reach 20k.

The future is a surprising progress of bitcoin price and as to expect a lots of profitable gains, holding is the best options to do. Although we see the current changes in the market value, we should stay calm and don't ever shake your hands when it started to climb up higher. That possibility of $20k isn't impossible, because if the succeding updates will continuously be greener then so be it and prepare to take your gains.
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:08:21 AM

No one knows for sure the bitcoin in the future, the bitcoin value keeps changing depending on how the market conditions. But if the market is healthy and much demand on bitcoin, then bitcoin can easily exceed 20k.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

The future is a surprising progress of bitcoin price and as to expect a lots of profitable gains, holding is the best options to do. Although we see the current changes in the market value, we should stay calm and don't ever shake your hands when it started to climb up higher. That possibility of $20k isn't impossible, because if the succeding updates will continuously be greener then so be it and prepare to take your gains.

bitcoin can reach back to $20k in the future and maybe it will happen in the next year because no one can know when this is happening. but we have a great chance to see the price can increase higher than the price now so I think many people still preparing from now on so they can have much bitcoin that is ready to sell. I also try to collect more and more bitcoin in my wallet because I believe that bitcoin has the possibility to be back to higher price again and I don't want to miss the right time to sell.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

Many experts are expecting a better price rally than last year and are expecting another all time high this year. With institutional money entering the market, the growth projection of marketcap is expected to cross $1 trillion. If that happens, we can safely assume that BTC price will cross $30k this year. My guess is that BTC will reach $35k near thanksgiving and Christmas.
I have never trusted all of those that call themselves experts on the price of bitcoin, how can they be experts when bitcoin has existed for such a short amount of time, how do they know that the economic models that apply to stocks apply also to a new and revolutionary market like bitcoin? This is why we must also use or common sense and not to let the opinion of those people blind us and think that the market will recover immediately.
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

And it's really very interesting!) I think such a big jump in the cost will no longer be. The price, I think, will now fluctuate back and forth constantly. And as a result will reach any limit in the area from 1000 to 3000$ and all.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

better to focus on the actual prices, anyway, i think that they are going to be much more higher than the actual ones, but it can take some time until everything goes up

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

It is hard to say, because no so-called "expert" will predict which way the economy will turn in the next 3-5 years, and the fluctuations of the main and alternative cryptocurrencies depend very much.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

It is hard to say, because no so-called "expert" will predict which way the economy will turn in the next 3-5 years, and the fluctuations of the main and alternative cryptocurrencies depend very much.

Yes it was unpredictable how cryptocurrency will end up in next 3-5 years so the best thing to do is be patient about the market price and hold your coins until the value grows before selling.

vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

It is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin in the future, because the price of bitcoin always changes depending on the reaction of demand and supply in the crypto market. That is the reality of bitcoin.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

Bitcoin price last december 2017 already near 20k dollars but they dump when the year 2018 came and now 6k dollars is the current price of the bitcoin. We are curious for sure what is the possible price of the bitcoin in the next few months But I think it will recover.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:04:49 AM

People are too impatient, they know that the price will eventually recover but they do not want to wait, they want that the recovery to begin immediately and the market is not going to move the way they want it just because they wish it, they are the ones that need to adapt and most of the time they are not willing to do it and they pay the consequences of their actions by losing all their money while those that are capable to hold get all the profits.

The reason some people are impatient is because we are so used to faster transactions and something that is instant that's why many people join pump and dump groups because they cannot wait for their profits in the future and they want it now. They are burned for sure because of their greediness. People should learn to have patience especially in this kind of market because not everything will be instant. The market needs correction from time to time and as one have patience to wait for the right time, he would be able to reap the fruits of it.
I know that people that entered in this market recently have been spoiled, they got used to get incredible profits but they do not know that this market can also remain static for long periods of time, I have watched this market for some time and I remember seeing bitcoin not moving that much for months until it began moving up suddenly and it did for the rest of the previous year.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

just relax don't be afraid that the price of bitcoin will definitely be able to return to the price of $ 20k it only takes time and good news, after that investors and the popes will definitely make the price of bitcoin rise again and usually occur at the end of the year.

cryptosyss

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

I'm really interested. Curious how will change the prices, are people going to make on this, and how to live this market.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: