Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:16:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅✅[ANN]|AgentMile - Revolutionizing Commercial Real Estate|[ANN]✅✅✅✅  (Read 26394 times)
WladimirBR

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

New blog post:

7 Reasons That Set AgentMile Apart in the Blockchain Landscape

https://medium.com/agentmile/7-reasons-that-set-agentmile-apart-in-the-blockchain-landscape-2d93197b8d6f

i have been read thats articel. And I want to ask about security. There in Agentmile write in collaboration with Openledger, right?
I do not really know about Openledger, is the third party really safe for token holder?

Thank you and yes we've had a security audit with ICOBox and we're also working with OpenLedger and OmiseGO.
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

can explain about this artikle : https://medium.com/agentmile/bookkeeping-of-the-future-moving-property-and-land-titles-to-blockchain-387debb033bf

I still do not understand
fear of misappropriation can you explain in plain language

Thank you and here is more info and happy to help:

So why move property and land titles to the blockchain?

1.Going digital

Land and title registries in most countries remain paper-based. Sure, most also run online databases with digital copies but imagine how time-consuming and prone to errors this manual recording is.

Blockchain enables digital identities of people and properties. This can reduce the costs and personnel needed to maintain physical archives.

2. Saves time with near real-time updates

With the current state of systems in use, any information must be checked manually. Most importantly, it takes a long time to verify the parties involved including checking the signatures of the individuals.

On the contrary, blockchain is capable of verifying the identity of the individual based on their digital signature — and doing so very quickly.

3. Disintermediation opportunity

With property and land titles moved to the blockchain, transactions will be simplified because escrow agents will no longer need to store and validate records. With fewer parties in the transaction, it’s going to be easier to close deals faster and at smaller costs.

4. Eliminate fraud

Concerned about your inheritance or recent property purchase? You're by no means alone as real estate remains a lucrative target for fraudsters.

Blockchain is a more secure way of transferring real estate ownership. Right now, this process is not entirely transparent and the information can be modified or removed.

On the contrary, blockchain massively reduces the risk of data manipulation. Its records are incorruptible and no fraudster has the computing power to hack the records stored across the decentralized network of millions of computers.

5. Foster transparency

There is a considerable time lag between when the contract is signed and when the property ownership is actually registered by the government and transferred to the new owner.

Getting back to Sweden’s experience, it’s obvious there’s huge potential for a positive transformation here:

Even though according to the WSJ the Lantmäteriet already functions in a “highly digitized and paperless” system, the time from signing a contract to registering a sale can take between three to six months.
With the Blockchain system, “it could be hours,” Jörgen Modin, chief solutions architect at ChromaWay, tells the WSJ. Modin added that the buyer and seller don’t even have to be located in the country for the deal to go through.
[Source: Cointelegraph]

point 4 is expected by every society with a trasparan system sure every person who wants to buy / rent property will not feel harmed by the parties who are not responsible
WladimirBR

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

can explain about this artikle : https://medium.com/agentmile/bookkeeping-of-the-future-moving-property-and-land-titles-to-blockchain-387debb033bf

1.Going digital

Land and title registries in most countries remain paper-based. Sure, most also run online databases with digital copies but imagine how time-consuming and prone to errors this manual recording is.

Blockchain enables digital identities of people and properties. This can reduce the costs and personnel needed to maintain physical archives.

With the current state of systems in use, any information must be checked manually. Most importantly, it takes a long time to verify the parties involved including checking the signatures of the individuals.

On the contrary, blockchain is capable of verifying the identity of the individual based on their digital signature — and doing so very quickly.

With property and land titles moved to the blockchain, transactions will be simplified because escrow agents will no longer need to store and validate records. With fewer parties in the transaction, it’s going to be easier to close deals faster and at smaller costs.

4. Eliminate fraud

Concerned about your inheritance or recent property purchase? You're by no means alone as real estate remains a lucrative target for fraudsters.

Blockchain is a more secure way of transferring real estate ownership. Right now, this process is not entirely transparent and the information can be modified or removed.

On the contrary, blockchain massively reduces the risk of data manipulation. Its records are incorruptible and no fraudster has the computing power to hack the records stored across the decentralized network of millions of computers.

5. Foster transparency

There is a considerable time lag between when the contract is signed and when the property ownership is actually registered by the government and transferred to the new owner.

Getting back to Sweden’s experience, it’s obvious there’s huge potential for a positive transformation here:

Even though according to the WSJ the Lantmäteriet already functions in a “highly digitized and paperless” system, the time from signing a contract to registering a sale can take between three to six months.
With the Blockchain system, “it could be hours,” Jörgen Modin, chief solutions architect at ChromaWay, tells the WSJ. Modin added that the buyer and seller don’t even have to be located in the country for the deal to go through.

point 4 is expected by every society with a trasparan system sure every person who wants to buy / rent property will not feel harmed by the parties who are not responsible

Thank you and yes exactly, fraud is ripe in CRE and blockchain will go a long way to helping reduce that:

money laundering;
fraudulent deed conveyancing;
fake financial reporting;
concealing failed compliance checks and avoiding oversight;
misappropriation of funds;
bid rigging;
misleading documentation;
inflated expenses;
manipulative information, etc.

Alexay

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

1.Going digital

4. Eliminate fraud

5. Foster transparency

Yeah i agree with you,they make all of the transaction transparent,and the data will keep on record,i think its very safe
WladimirBR

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

1.Going digital

4. Eliminate fraud

5. Foster transparency

Yeah i agree with you,they make all of the transaction transparent,and the data will keep on record,i think its very safe

Thank you and yes exactly.

pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

New blog post:

https://medium.com/agentmile/7-reasons-that-set-agentmile-apart-in-the-blockchain-landscape-2d93197b8d6f
this means AgentMile is included in the discussion in Forbes magazine one of the companies engaged in property using blockchain technology.
WladimirBR

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

New blog post:

this means AgentMile is included in the discussion in Forbes magazine one of the companies engaged in property using blockchain technology.

Yes and here is the complete list:

Industry data:

1) Deloitte - Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Blockchain in commercial real estate: The future is here - https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/financial-services/articles/blockchain-in-commercial-real-estate.html
2) Colliers - Colliers International is a Canada-based global commercial real estate services organization with approximately 15,000 employees in more than 500 offices in 68 countries. Real estate is ripe for blockchain-based disruption due to the complexity of the typical transaction - http://www.colliers.com/-/media/files/apac/asia/colliers-blockchain-tame-transformational1.pdf?la=en-GB
3) JLL - After CBRE Group, the company is the largest publicly traded commercial real estate brokerage firm in the world. How Blockchain is reshaping the real estate industry - https://www.theinvestor.jll/news/world/others/blockchain-reshaping-real-estate-industry/
2) Property Report - Dubai's land registry is world's first to embrace Blockchain - http://www.property-report.com/detail/-/blogs/dubai-s-land-registry-is-world-s-first-government-entity-to-embrace-blockch-13
3) Forbes - Developments And Adoption Of Blockchain In The U.S. Federal Government - https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2018/01/25/developments-and-adoption-of-blockchain-in-the-u-s-federal-government/#77bfd2f53d99
pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

does agentmile hold airdrop social media? like twitter retweet
WladimirBR

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

We do have an AirDrop bot you can join - @AgentMileAirdropBot
DerukEaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

New blog post:

i have been read thats articel. And I want to ask about security. There in Agentmile write in collaboration with Openledger, right?
I do not really know about Openledger, is the third party really safe for token holder?

Thank you and yes we've had a security audit with ICOBox and we're also working with OpenLedger and OmiseGO.

Thats good. After i browse , ICObox, Openledger, and OmiseGo is bonafitte company  and they are trusted.
its make investors feel secure. Keep working guys
Alexay

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

Yeah same question,if any airdrop like that i think i will join too,that can help advertise this platform to the people
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

Yeah same question,if any airdrop like that i think i will join too,that can help advertise this platform to the people

speak of airdrop, did the team held an bounty campaign?
if yes i would be happy to join their bounty program.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
WladimirBR

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:06:53 AM

New blog post:

Thats good. After i browse , ICObox, Openledger, and OmiseGo is bonafitte company  and they are trusted.
its make investors feel secure. Keep working guys

Thank you very much and yes all huge companies.

WladimirBR

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

speak of airdrop, did the team held an bounty campaign?
if yes i would be happy to join their bounty program.

Hello and yes we have, here are the details:

Bounty & Referrals

Stakes Bounty
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3824716
Translation Bounty
https://www.agentmile.com/AgentMile_Translation_Bounty.pdf
Referral Program
https://www.agentmile.com/AgentMile_Referral_Program.pdf

WladimirBR

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:09:07 AM

Social Channels:

Medium
https://medium.com/agentmile
Twitter
https://twitter.com/agentmile
Facebook
https://web.facebook.com/agentmile
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/agentmile/
Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/Agentmile/
GitHub
https://github.com/AgentMile
VK
https://vk.com/agentmile
LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/company/agentdrive.com/
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_hkY54JHmD4vFg-mIidIpQ
WladimirBR

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:12:05 AM

⚡️Latest News:⚡️

AgentMile signs MoU with OmiseGO confirming its intent to implement the OMG Network
https://medium.com/agentmile/agentmile-signs-mou-with-omisego-confirming-its-intent-to-implement-the-omg-network-1b57112d6ce3

AgentMile Goes DAICO in Partnership with OpenLedger
https://medium.com/agentmile/agentmile-goes-daico-in-partnership-with-openledger-b20a4c5cce91

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:00:09 AM

AgentMile signs MoU with OmiseGO confirming its intent to implement the OMG Network
https://medium.com/agentmile/agentmile-signs-mou-with-omisego-confirming-its-intent-to-implement-the-omg-network-1b57112d6ce3

https://medium.com/agentmile/agentmile-goes-daico-in-partnership-with-openledger-b20a4c5cce91

this project is very active on making a partnership with other company, im pretty sure agentmile would become something big after they bussiness start.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
WladimirBR

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:06:31 AM

this project is very active on making a partnership with other company, im pretty sure agentmile would become something big after they bussiness start.

Thank you very much, that's very kind of you Smiley
satia19

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

I expect that security data is safety on third parties. And it will be hard to cheat the security . That is one point plus for me and make me safe.
Hope the Tokensale is going as well
WladimirBR

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:32:29 AM

I expect that security data is safety on third parties. And it will be hard to cheat the security . That is one point plus for me and make me safe.
Hope the Tokensale is going as well

Thank you and for that we'll be using Swarm:

We aim to make AgentMile as decentralized as possible which is why we have ruled out cloud storage to house all property assets. Nevertheless, we still need to store a variety of information (e.g., photos, floor plans, VR showcases, etc.) giving us two challenges to address:

where to store the information, and
how to share it with our users.

AgentMile will use Swarm11, a distributed storage platform for the Ethereum blockchain, to store all property-related information. Swarm will allow us to decentralize information while directly connecting it with the other Smart Contracts in our ecosystem.

To show these assets among Smart Contracts without requiring specific browsers and/or blockchain/tech knowledge, AgentMile will create our own wallet and proxies to provide the blockchain to the final user as a mobile app or directly through the web app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: