Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending my BTC  (Read 2227 times)
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:37:11 AM

BTC ain't worth the shit it's printed on

wait till next year till it goes to $200k   Wink

The care to tip me for they next pic promo? Lol

I am a firm believer and not just a fan girl. So I save a little but also spend a little. I want to see it traded and spent. Publicity and constant trade helps big time Smiley

That is an interesting concept and worth thinking about: to spend bitcoin as a means of increasing your other bitcoins value...

What is your opinion about alt-coins?  I see you have some SXC... what value does SexCoin offer ? Was that donated to you as well ?

I personally have used my initial bitcoin investment from a year ago to get into LTC, WDC, QRK, DOGE, PPC...  I see potential mostly in all those except DOGE.  DOGE I hold just because it's a childish fad and sometimes childish fads are worth a lot of money (lol).

Any ideas on which coins you find the most potential in?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonecoin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 12:48:53 AM

You are entitled to your opinion of course as far as what it will be worth next year. How do you arrive at $200? Why not $2 or $2000? There is a lot of speculation in the market which is responsible for price movement, however, bitcoins have value because they are useful. The more useful they become and the more people use them the higher their value will become. My prediction is $2000 in 1st quarter 2014.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:56:19 AM

You are entitled to your opinion of course as far as what it will be worth next year. How do you arrive at $200? Why not $2 or $2000? There is a lot of speculation in the market which is responsible for price movement, however, bitcoins have value because they are useful. The more useful they become and the more people use them the higher their value will become. My prediction is $2000 in 1st quarter 2014.

My prediction is that bitcoin will continue to grow and be seen as the "gold" standard.  Since many alt-coins needed bitcoin to get started, this has been a boon for bitcoin.  However, as LTC, QRK, WDC become part of real payment services as well, they likely have higher growth potential. 

I am referring to things like QuarkPayments, Scharmbeck Worldcoin Financial Services, and the fact that many exchanges use both BTC and LTC interchangeably.

Your thoughts?
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 01:03:47 AM

Lets promote Bitcoin Business.
More bitcoiners and bitcoin business grows up more up the value goes.

Monica80 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:12:08 AM

That is an interesting concept and worth thinking about: to spend bitcoin as a means of increasing your other bitcoins value...

What is your opinion about alt-coins?  I see you have some SXC... what value does SexCoin offer ? Was that donated to you as well ?

I personally have used my initial bitcoin investment from a year ago to get into LTC, WDC, QRK, DOGE, PPC...  I see potential mostly in all those except DOGE.  DOGE I hold just because it's a childish fad and sometimes childish fads are worth a lot of money (lol).

Any ideas on which coins you find the most potential in?

Yes, I believe trading is the blood of bitcoin. Can't have a strong and functional system without a strong blood flow.

Like with anything else there will be alternatives and bitcoin is no different. I have a litecoin wallet but have not movement there. As fast as sxc coins, I believe this has a strong future if managed and advertised well. Think about it, sex is 3/4 of the total internet usage. There is a huge need for this currency. And in my opinion sxc coins should have a value and weight of its own. Unattached to the rest because they fill a very specific purpose. I think people may be willing to pay more for sxc than for Bitcoins in the future. Well, that may sound crazy.

I looked into doge but I really have no interest in following. It may be the next thing just because of the hype like you said. But I don't feel like keeping an eye on it.

So my list is BTC, SXC, then LTC.  Wink

Gentlemen Bitcoin: 1GuwSfwVryEhB15vWMx4j52yMPg6EwSAat
Sexy Sexcoins: S66C4UMnpdwEWDgGPLFa94QRTsnvnwGk1b
Monica80 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:17:12 AM

Lets promote Bitcoin Business.
More bitcoiners and bitcoin business grows up more up the value goes.

+1

Lately, I have been asking every where I go. Regardless of store size.

And I have already convinced three friends and two family members. They saw the value they just needed a little push. Wink

Gorush89

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:45:14 AM

Sxc is interesting for sure
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:57:00 AM

Beaultifullllllll  Grin
Monica80 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 06:01:57 AM

Beaultifullllllll  Grin

Thank you but why?

infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 06:10:29 AM

It's another topic and still the same method anyways this picture of you looks more dressy Grin
Monica80 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 06:26:21 AM

It's another topic and still the same method anyways this picture of you looks more dressy Grin

Can't go nude in public Tongue

freethink2013

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:50:11 PM

I don't even know what 'go to express means'

Surely it should be the place sold you the jacket pays you to advertise not us. I don't see a link to their store either?
Monica80 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:07:48 AM

Surely it should be the place sold you the jacket pays you to advertise not us. I don't see a link to their store either?

Yeah sorry:

Express.com

The jacket is a Minus The Leather Jacket.

And no one pays me to advertise (I wish). I was only showing that yes you can pay with your Bitcoins and buy useful stuff.

Smiley

gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:22:51 AM

The price is a bit volatile though.
Monica80 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:26:24 AM

The price is a bit volatile though.

Yes it is. And who knows, maybe in a few years I will be the one lady who spent $50k on a no leather jacket.

But if you are thinking short term. I exchanged my BTCs really fast from blockchain to coinbase. So I got paid what the price was at the very moment I walked into the store.

Wink

freethink2013

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:27:34 AM

Yeah sorry:

Express.com

The jacket is a Minus The Leather Jacket.

And no one pays me to advertise (I wish). I was only showing that yes you can pay with your Bitcoins and buy useful stuff.

Smiley

You could easily get paid to advertise (or at least a discount on future purchases.) And you wouldn't even need to be spammy.

I think it's great that you've honestly just posted something you bought with bitcoin without even thinking about gain BUT I'm pretty sure you and express.com could work something out.

I don't mean to sound pushy btw lol.

re jacket: you wear it well;)
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:29:36 AM

Yes it was a nice thread this. You seem to be a credit to BTC Monica, and I'm not just saying that because you've got nice "bumps".
Monica80 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:40:45 AM

Yes it was a nice thread this. You seem to be a credit to BTC Monica, and I'm not just saying that because you've got nice "bumps".

Well I do have nice bumps  Grin and I'm glad you like the thread.

You could easily get paid to advertise (or at least a discount on future purchases.) And you wouldn't even need to be spammy.

I think it's great that you've honestly just posted something you bought with bitcoin without even thinking about gain BUT I'm pretty sure you and express.com could work something out.

Spammy?  Roll Eyes

I think express has tons of models to use for their ads. But it would be nice to be a BTC girl model. Maybe the forum can tip me a little for coming up with ads and promoting the forum and BTC elsewhere.

And thanks, yes, the post was truly honest. I just wants to say thanks to the tippers, to show what I bought with BTC and to go through the easy steps for paying.

thanks guys Smiley it actually really helps me that people appreciate my pics and my post. I really like it here in this forum.

Moni

freethink2013

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:46:41 AM

Well I do have nice bumps  Grin and I'm glad you like the thread.

Spammy?  Roll Eyes

I think express has tons of models to use for their ads. But it would be nice to be a BTC girl model. Maybe the forum can tip me a little for coming up with ads and promoting the forum and BTC elsewhere.

And thanks, yes, the post was truly honest. I just wants to say thanks to the tippers, to show what I bought with BTC and to go through the easy steps for paying.

thanks guys Smiley it actually really helps me that people appreciate my pics and my post. I really like it here in this forum.

Moni

just fyi I wasn't saying you were at all spammy. Quite the opposite.

I think it's a lovely thread and I wish I were 10 years younger and in north america! lol

That said, I'm pretty sure you could get a discount on your next express.com purchase.
Monica80 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:23:34 AM

Like i said. To me age is unimportant.

Glad you like the thread. And I will ask for a discount next time. Will let you know how it goes haha

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: