Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO hit 200$ ?  (Read 2825 times)
vladimir273

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

I think that NEO will break 200 the other day or even earlier, so you made a successful purchase, you will soon be a rich man.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

I just bought 36,5Neo to hold till next year and i think is good project. Now i think NEO could hit 200$ again till end of year or even more Smiley i hope, also with holding NEO u get gas, but IDK if i should hold gas or buy more NEO with it?
NEO is a good platform and a nice investment to make. We shall see this summer how the mainnet start of the NEO biggest competitor (imao) EOS will affect the price.
copeteya888

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

I think the NEO opportunity to reach that price is huge. NEO has good growth and is well worth the investment.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

I believe this year 2018 NEO will easily reach $ 200. NEO is altcoin with good potential, it was born in China, it owns the technology and development direction is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Ethereum of China. NEO is aiming for smart economy, it has faster transaction processing speed than Ethereum. I believe NEO will grow stronger in the next few years and compete with Ethereum. Currently NEO is priced at around $ 65, we should buy NEO now if we want to make a profit in the future.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

IMO, it is not difficult for Neo to go 5x to $200. Neo is a coin with good potential and big community support. There are a few ICO projects launching on Neo, I believe the price can possibly go to $200 by end of this year.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

This targer seems to me more than achievable by the end of this year. Just 1 week ago Neo hitted 100$ and now back to 66, so 3x isn't that much , especially if total crypto cap will rebounce to 1 trillion.
Neo is a good choice
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

In Jan '18 NEO was $180. Why does it not repeat? A situation with NEO is better and better. More ICOs on this platform. And these projects don't copy such projects on the ETH platform. I wait for NEO at $300-400
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:55:34 PM

Read this interesting opinion, according to which the price of $ 200 NEO can reach by the end of 2019 - https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/neo-prediction. Perhaps this will happen earlier, if previously unknown objective factors will come
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

I just bought 36,5Neo to hold till next year and i think is good project. Now i think NEO could hit 200$ again till end of year or even more Smiley i hope, also with holding NEO u get gas, but IDK if i should hold gas or buy more NEO with it?
The price of the Neo is very dependent on the Ethereum. This coin is growing quite well in price. So I advise you to invest again in neo
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

Yes it will hit but the time for that is not known, it may take couple of years to reach that I think. This coin has good potential but it is moving inch by inch and the price rise is not pumping soon to reach the mark. The slow and steady pace of price rise is good in crypto market but when it comes to reaching high price within a short period is challenging for NEO.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

It's really easy to reach to 200$ for a good coin like NEO Smiley. China can make NEO price reach to 1k$ easily in this year if they want to. But for now, investors and traders from China are focusing on other cryptocurrencies to earn money so NEO price still really low at the moment. But after that when they started to focus on NEO again, I think NEO price can even reach to 500$ Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

Neo already crossed all-time high prices more than 300 dollars and came back now is the best time to invest in neo coin for long-term growth very soon we can expect pump
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

I checked it after seeing this thread. I think it will hit end up hitting $200 dollars for sure. But 2018 is too early to hit that value, I will bet it will hit 200  dollars in later 2019 surely.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:18:16 PM

I believe that NEO can reach 500 dollars this year. This is a very interesting and promising coin, which can pleasantly surprise us this year.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:21:46 PM

It is possible that the price of NEO will soon exceed $ 500, as they have developed a completely finished product, which is hard to compete with.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Suslura

Activity: 581

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

I believe that NEO can reach 500 dollars this year. This is a very interesting and promising coin, which can pleasantly surprise us this year.
It seems to me that you have a new level of the one that is today. At least I really have good potential, especially if the platform does not have the minimum prices for transactions. After all, this can also greatly affect the popularity among users.

Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

They are both good options, Neo is well known crypto coin, it already has around 16 projects running on his platform (NEP5 tokens), it announced they are working with the Chinese government over assets and smart contracts. In the other hand we have Gas which is the utility token for Neo holders. Gas is around 250 million market cap which gives a lot of potential to grow, compare with 4 billion Neo market cap, so I would invest in both in a ratio of 3:1, 3 Neo x 1 Gas, in that way you do not miss the opportunity of investing in Gas while is still cheap.
Siriska

Activity: 308

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:58:42 PM

We already saw a price of $ 190 for a token. Repetition of price growth is very likely. The ecosystem of NEO is developing and with time the price will only increase

cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

Lets all hope for the best for NEO. Its still struggling to go up to its original price of $130. Being stable on $64.98, I think NEO is having a hard time now. It goes down to almost 50% of its price after the first quarter. So, this question of yours will remain a question, will NEO be able to go back to its hype or higher than people are expecting?

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
snuggleGuru

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

Considering a lot of ethereum based token startups have switched to Neo's network, Neo hitting 200 before end of the year isnt very farfetched.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: