Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO hit 200$ ?  (Read 2825 times)
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

our expectations for coins that we invest long-term course in order for the price to rise higher and we can benefit from the coin, as well as the NEO I hope so for the future. this one coin has a potentially pretty good project with the technology in the carry, it would be nice you do not just fixated in one coin only because there are still many altcoin that prospects are also good.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:14:41 AM

Probably yes, a lot of factors.  Smiley But imo this is more cool to find interesting projects like Kelvin blockchain, that based on idea of quantum processor technology Wink Will you invest this summer, or will you skip?  Huh
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

NEO almost hit $200 already at the all time high, it an easily go back there at the next bull run. If you invest now you can get crazy returns, it will rise faster than ethereum when we get some good news from China

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

NEO is a very good investment and it has promising potentials, it is very possible for neo to rise to this amount before the end of the year and if you buy now and hold for long term, it will yield very reasonable profit because the price would have increased.
thovig26

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

I think NEO will hit the 200$ or more have a potential because he hit around $300  and can again. If market will increase NEO too.
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

Neo is a decent coin to contribute. Numerous activities in light of neo would run effectively. Neo is china's Ether. Neo is one of the best coins in the coinmarketcap. It is high potential and promising coins. It is conceivable to neo touch 200$ and at a similar we need to hold it for long time will make this coin more advantages.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

Honestly, with the way how Neo perform this past few months, I began to wonder if this coin has truly what it takes to be at the top or just another hype coin in the market, so I exchange all my Neo and hold Ethereum instead, I'm not saying that its a no good, but its been a while now.

maybe after 2 years we can talk about neo for 100+
it is so early
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

I just bought 36,5Neo to hold till next year and i think is good project. Now i think NEO could hit 200$ again till end of year or even more Smiley i hope, also with holding NEO u get gas, but IDK if i should hold gas or buy more NEO with it?

as i know NEO never hit $200, All time high price of NEO only $198 on binance , please correct me if i'am wrong
so, if NEO hit $200 or more thats mean neo already make new high on price
in my opinion, NEO can hit and surpass the past high in the next year my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

neo almost hitted 200 dollars during this winter, so i think it can go there again in the future. We just need a new bullish period to get some nice gains, meanwhile just grab some cheap neo and wait for that   Cheesy

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:05:45 AM

I just bought 36,5Neo to hold till next year and i think is good project. Now i think NEO could hit 200$ again till end of year or even more Smiley i hope, also with holding NEO u get gas, but IDK if i should hold gas or buy more NEO with it?

I see this situation in this way, now there are a lot of projects, and all of them are aimed at improving services, it's cool, but it seems to me that everyone has forgotten about the security of our data, but the block is well protected, but now. I read an article about quantum processors, they are already talking about the possibility of hacking, and what will happen after they become public, and the technology will improve. I began to look, and found an interesting project that is immediately ready to solve the problem of not only quantum protection, but also improve the speed of the entire system as a whole. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

The coin of NEO is a very good coin for investment, but this year it will not have much growth. She depends very much on bitcoin, which this year will be on the bottom.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

as i know NEO never hit $200, All time high price of NEO only $198 on binance , please correct me if i'am wrong
so, if NEO hit $200 or more thats mean neo already make new high on price
in my opinion, NEO can hit and surpass the past high in the next year my friend

Anchors are a great coin for long term investment because it has a long-term development strategy with this market, professional leadership and a huge investment community that will help Neo grow over time. The anchor can grow stronger in the future.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:50:19 AM

I believe NEO will reach $200 by the end of this year.NEO is a great coin . It's great for small and large investment. Now the price of NEO is reduced to $31.So it's good to hold it now.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

I think NEO is a very good coin, but $200 this year I don't think will happen given the price movements of crypto in general over the last few months. I'd expect an increase in NEO price, just not to $200.
Derzkiy
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

Most likely only in next year, NEO will be able to reach a price of $ 200. This year it will not reach this price, because the situation on the market is very complicated.

Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

Possibly Neo can be $200 , maybe during bullish season,  but if the market continues like this till year end I don't think Neo will be able to hold on for that long, people might sell at dumping price
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

For me, NEO is one of the most promising altcoins, I'm holding a lot of NEO. NEO is the first cryptocurrency to be born in China, it has a technology quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO Ethereum in China. NEO has a faster processing speed of 1 second than Ethereum. NEO has great extensibility. I believe that by the end of this year NEO will easily hit $ 200. now is the time we buy and hold NEO

JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

Referring to NEO and NEO rebounding to nearly $ 200 is bullshit. You should look at the fact that the Chinese government has banned all transactions related to cryptocurrency, so NEO rates will not be increased if the Chinese government does not revoke the ban.

Archimedes

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

Realistically... any chance we go near 100$ in 2018/early 2019?
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

I think not, this's due to the existence of policy changes related to the reopening of the cryptocurrency trade widely conducted by the Chinese government leader a few months ago, so Neo's no longer a golden boy to the government of the bamboo curtain country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: