Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:18:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO]💲 Fenix Trade 💲 - CRYPTO MARKETPLACE on BlockChain  (Read 932 times)
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

I like that the bonus will be available until the end of the last stage of sales.
I agree with you! I'm not ready to invest yet, I will do it later. I'm glad that I will also get a 20% bonus
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

I like that the bonus will be available until the end of the last stage of sales.
I agree with you! I'm not ready to invest yet, I will do it later. I'm glad that I will also get a 20% bonus
Exactly, it's good. And just don't worry about the exchange, because the profit will come automatically to the wallet Smiley
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

Tell me, what kind of wallet do I need to store your tokens?
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

And such a bonus will not affect the price when the tokens are added to the exchanger? many will want to just quickly sell and not wait for the normal price ? Thanks
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

And such a bonus will not affect the price when the tokens are added to the exchanger? many will want to just quickly sell and not wait for the normal price ? Thanks
I think not, why should this not affect the price?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

I like the concept of your Fenix project where the holders of cryptocurrency will be able to buy, sell products for cryptocurrencies, this makes cryptocurrencies more popular in the community, and holders of tokens will be able to receive quarterly dividends, which is very profitable.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:22:39 PM

I like the concept of your Fenix project where the holders of cryptocurrency will be able to buy, sell products for cryptocurrencies, this makes cryptocurrencies more popular in the community, and holders of tokens will be able to receive quarterly dividends, which is very profitable.
Quarterly? Are you sure that they are not annual? Quarterly it's really very cool!
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

Quarterly? Are you sure that they are not annual? Quarterly it's really very cool!
I agree, this is a fairly effective system! I understand that the developers will profit in the same way? A certain percentage of the coins they will keep?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

I agree, this is a fairly effective system! I understand that the developers will profit in the same way? A certain percentage of the coins they will keep?
Yes exactly. They are also coin holders. And as I understand, all percentages from transactions will be divided between the holders of coins depending on the number of coins in each person.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

I like this project simply because it has a good, achievable product and rewards token holders indefinitely. Is there a working product yet? If not, when?
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

What kind of market are you targeting with this platform? Any estimates on the size of that market?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

In what country is Fenix Trade registered?
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

I could not understand whether I had a token or not. I would really like it because I liked the project and I think that it will be easy enough to assemble it.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

Do you guys have any partnerships this early on?
Fenix_alex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

Interesting project. Where can I find more info about timeline after token sale?

Please check Roadmap on our website
https://fnxtrade.io/

PS. Sorry leute I have limitations on posting answers as a new user  Grin

CRYPTO MARKETPLACE on Universa https://fnxtrade.io
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

Is KYC neccesary for participating in your project? Do you have information about exchanges?
Fenix_alex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

What kind of market are you targeting with this platform? Any estimates on the size of that market?

It's a huge market of big and small retailers from all around the world.

-I like it! What currencies do you accept for investment?
ETH BTC

-And such a bonus will not affect the price when the tokens are added to the exchanger? many will want to just quickly sell and not wait for the normal price ? Thanks
Bonus 60% is only for prefund, and its 7 days left. Also remember that we will burn all unsold tokens in july 25

-In what country is Fenix Trade registered?
We have a company registered in Germany, which currently pay developers for product creation.
As per ICO and tokens we will have a company in Singapore in a few weeks. We will advertise this for sure.
The form is Pte Ltd if someone interested.

-Is KYC neccesary for participating in your project?
Not needed for purchasing tokens. Only for product Sellers on platform.

-Do you have information about exchanges?
Yes, we are aware of Exchanges and rates, and have reserved funds for listings. 

CRYPTO MARKETPLACE on Universa https://fnxtrade.io
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

It's a huge market of big and small retailers from all around the world.

-I like it! What currencies do you accept for investment?
ETH BTC

-And such a bonus will not affect the price when the tokens are added to the exchanger? many will want to just quickly sell and not wait for the normal price ? Thanks
Bonus 60% is only for prefund, and its 7 days left. Also remember that we will burn all unsold tokens in july 25

-In what country is Fenix Trade registered?
We have a company registered in Germany, which currently pay developers for product creation.
As per ICO and tokens we will have a company in Singapore in a few weeks. We will advertise this for sure.
The form is Pte Ltd if someone interested.

-Is KYC neccesary for participating in your project?
Not needed for purchasing tokens. Only for product Sellers on platform.

-Do you have information about exchanges?
Yes, we are aware of Exchanges and rates, and have reserved funds for listings. 

Excellent information. I like your project more and more. What do you think, how many users will be on your platform in a year?
RichardCrowford1965

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:01:38 PM

When will the dividends be paid? Quarterly or annually? Will the amount of payments depend on the number of tokens purchased?
The-king

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

When will the dividends be paid? Quarterly or annually? Will the amount of payments depend on the number of tokens purchased?
Dividend payouts are made quarterly in any desired crypto currency.
First payment is scheduled for the 3rd quarter of 2019, based on the marketplace net profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: