Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gas price  (Read 1701 times)
VeronD

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

The market is five green and it's time to invest in good and reliable projects.

Super project with great team! Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market. The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on.
Worldwide first decentralized services recommendation platform
Designed for local service consumers and travelers.

https://servadvisor.co/
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

Usually it depends on the token that will be sent, if the token that will be sent is a lot, then you need a lot of GAS.
But if the token you send is a little, then a little GAS is needed.

Maybe it's comparable to the transaction power needed to send.
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

The limited gas price is set at the moment for Ethereum to run steadily but will float on demand, and total gas volumes in each block will increase to encourage the stability of the Ethereum network.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

Any reason for the Ethereum gas price being so high lately?
I think gas depends on traffic..... The number of people performing transactions makes it high.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

I think it depends of the current price of ethereum right now. And also the reason why gas prices are so high it is because a lot of people are choosing ethereum to use as a good transactions of their cryptos. That's why imymay cause to slow the transaction because every single minute their will be an exchanges or transaction happen.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

I recently tried to make a transaction on MEW and the gas I spent was very cheap and didn't even reach $ 1 for tokens that have little value but I don't know if there are many here who feel harmed by small things like that because I don't think there is a problem about the gas provided by the ETH, the most important is a fast and smooth transaction regardless of the gas provided, Ethereum provides the best solution.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

Only today sent a little ETH, I was quite satisfied with the price of GAS, which is now on ETH, I think that the price today is very small and I hope that in the future we will still be able to reduce commission prices.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

It all depends on the speed of sending the coin. If you want the coin to come to you faster then of course you'll be more plagued, if you do not rush with the transfer then the GAZ will be small.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

Each transaction requires you to include the value of the gas limit and the commission that you are willing to pay for a unit of gas. Its amount depends on the speed of the transaction and its volume. If the gas was used less than the limit, all excess gas will return to the sender in the form of an Ether.
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:25:23 AM

I must confess this is a mystery I am still unable to unravel. It usually amaze me anytime the price in gas just skyrocket from the average they are supposed to be. Let us forget the fact that so many transactions are always run on ETH network. It's a normal thing; almost everyday we have several thousands, if not millions transactions running on ETH's network on a daily basis.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

Maybe due to high loads of traffic on Ethereum network, but just ignore those one since if those one is recommended by the network then it will best to anyone to follow it since it could make their transaction more faster, And if you disobey it and lower down the gas then you will surely encounter a long delays of transaction things.
This could be the most probable reason indeed. The current Ethereum price depreciation might have spooked many investors due to which many of them are dumping their Ethereum leading to network congestion which is most likely why the Gas price is so high at the moment. However, I don't necessarily think that it is too high and it is only a temporary scenario and am expecting it to go back down soon once the market stabilizes again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Congested networks are the main reason, because the increase in usage and the number of users has increased the fuel cost of Ethereum!
Gotimour

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

Maybe due to high loads of traffic on Ethereum network, but just ignore those one since if those one is recommended by the network then it will best to anyone to follow it since it could make their transaction more faster, And if you disobey it and lower down the gas then you will surely encounter a long delays of transaction things.
This could be the most probable reason indeed. The current Ethereum price depreciation might have spooked many investors due to which many of them are dumping their Ethereum leading to network congestion which is most likely why the Gas price is so high at the moment. However, I don't necessarily think that it is too high and it is only a temporary scenario and am expecting it to go back down soon once the market stabilizes again.
Now gas price is stable and very rarely exceeds 10 gwei, I do not think it's a lot. The big price was in the spring, when one of the stock exchanges established stupid listing rules.

Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

The price rises simultaneously with the growth of the number of users. this is also a market, and the economy operates here. if you are not in a hurry to make a transaction, wait for lechshe. but this does not guarantee.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

It depends on the market. When the market is hot, we can not send ETH easily. That makes us to set high gas price. I always wait until the market is not hot to send ETH. I think it's good decision.
MasterICO

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

When Ethereum Network is congested usually the gas price will spike a little bit due transaction prioritization the more high gas offer (gwie) the more it will first to be process thats my simple analogy since when im doing transaction and i want to be faster im just simply set to high gwei price and viola its instant confirm transaction.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

Why is the high price possible because of the demand for smooth transaction processes. For me it doesn't matter as long as our process is smooth when transacting. This is the reason for me.
Irma nurfalah

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

you should try sending non-urgent transactions with a lower gas price as the more transactions that occur at the lower gas price, the more likely miners will lower their minimums. A very awesome miner, accepts a 2 GWEI price, but their blocks are always full and when it does it is full so you may have to wait for a few of those.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Due to popularity of the etherum gas it's price growth high. it's only depends upon the traffic .it has a high speed of transaction .
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

Gas price increases because of the heavy traffic in the city . It consumes a heavy traffic and that is why the gasoline prive arises . Also ethereum is the reason above all .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: