Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:37:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Ripple is SO GOOD why doesn’t it Moon?  (Read 430 times)
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

The capitalization of Ripple is almost 30 billion US dollars.
This is more than the company Ford and this is a third of all the assets of Warren Buffett. And all this is built on the belief of people in a non-decentralized company that provides financial services. What could be cooler this company now?

apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

The pulsation is a good project, but it can take off to the moon only under favorable conditions. In this case, it is the policy of different countries regarding cryptocurrencies.

NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

Ripple is one of the most shady coins or this is the way I see it. also why you sau ripple didin't moon ? cause it did just look at the chart and you will see a big boom there in price value so myself I'm skeptical if ripple will boom again

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
KourtneyK

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

Ripple had mooned last year if you should know however if the “moon” you are referring is like bitcoin level then it won’t be happening anytime soon.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

Why does not it grow? Just the same in the last year, he has grown very much, and this is not his limit yet!
Just need to give him more time

laracrofth

Activity: 374

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

At the crypto world we see the process of the recession, when most of the coins are red and nothing goes to the moon. Moreover, ripple is involved in some serious projects, and its high volatility is useless for the banks and institutional investors.

Niklomn

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

If Ripple was a good coin, then the price would have grown a long time ago.  I think Ripple is a bad investment.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

objectively ripple the strongest project, which unlike most has already a real application in the economy, has a lot of partnerships, a huge team. Therefore, I am confident in this project, and I am confident in the long term. The application of the Ripple technologies becomes simply large-scale, from here and such interest to the project and the coin as a whole. So keep in the portfolio is worth it.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

Those who guessed to buy Ripple a year ago waited for the promised. Ripple began to grow and grew to $ 3.30. In my opinion, Ripple will again be able to give such growth this year. We must wait a little. Ripple is now gradually being introduced, so who knows, maybe he still has a chance to grow well in value in the future. Although centralization and high emissions are slowing down.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

Leaving aside all criticism and all praise for this coin is more than clear that it is almost impossible to go to the moon, but why? Simple looking at the amount of supply we know the amount of eviction will be surreal after a large discharge, the exchanges will be overloaded due to the number of transactions per minute. Another factor that must be considered is fundamentalism, so we know that large institutions are behind this currency and imagine the level of manipulation that exists.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

This coin has a limited emission first, and secondly, with each transaction on the network, a small amount of ripple is burned, so that in the future there will be fewer and fewer coins, hence the price will increase. If the whole market comes to life, then Ripple will have a chance for substantial growth.
OuterTech

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

You should know that it's not easy to go to the moon Smiley). XRP price depend on a lot of things like investors, holders, the whales, crypto news, BTC and ETH price as well. Although it has good potential but it often affected by these factors so it can't go to the moon although it's a good cryptocurrency Smiley

Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

Why are you so attached to this ripple? In my opinion, this is the useless, unnecessary and artificially inflated coin.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

If Ripple is SO GOOD why doesn’t it Moon?

Yes, That is the million dollar question!

its already on the moon. 3rd on the highest marketcap of all altcoin. but still the price of altcoin still depends to the value of bitcoin. if bitcoin price is high then altcoin will follow,
doublecoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

ripple is the centralized coin so the growth of ripple coin completely depends on the ripple coin management we can expect ripple growth yearly thrice so ripple pump happens when bitcoin start to spike in prices
GrandBcn

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:21:53 PM

Personally I don't have this token in my wallet. But I watch it all the time.
This is a very speculative product. Remember this pump six months ago. Ripple took the second place in terms of capitalization. You can imagine how many people then bought and lost huge amounts of money.
Now the situation is such that Bitcoin Cash can soon move to third place. But you can believe in this coin (Ripple), no one forbids you.
Bitcoin2018

Activity: 216
Merit: 3

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

Who said that Ripple is really good. In my opinion, Ripple has many shortcomings. The most important drawback is the lack of decentralization and the presence of a large number of coins in one hand. And too much capitalization is also a drawback at the moment.

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
$$$ Anonymous Bitcoin $$$
≫ AnonymousBitcoin.io ≪ [t.me/anonymousbitcoin]
Barabulya

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:51:09 AM

Do not rush to draw conclusions. Xrp has many times argued that it is capable of a sudden rise in price. And this growth was very intensive.

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:01:06 PM

If Ripple is SO GOOD why doesn’t it Moon?

Yes, That is the million dollar question!

What have you found in this coin? It's centralized, it is in the bankers' hands, it contradicts all the principles of freedom and decentralization of our community! We don't need it and it doesn't have anything good! The price isn't growing because the common number of issued coins is some billions!

xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

There are many reasons:
1. It is already a coin sitting at moon: Yeah it has one of the hugest capitulations in the whole market.
2. Its centralized structure kills motivation of investors cause "inflation risk"
3. Its devs aren't putting up better partnerships anymore.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: